Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Story Rearrangmnt vs Replacmnt- My Views (Page 5)

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
yaar Navy dil ki baath hi cheen li! Clap
I've been saying and thinking the same thing ever since rumors about Shilpa leaving came out....but I guess we have no choice na...It'd be perfect if Dr. Ridz would confess at night by a mountain in Lonavla to Armu and then cry and say why she can't go ahead with it..because she's scared confused and all...or reveal some strange secret..and then she falls..and the they take her to the hospital and she dies...and that way we can have a new character enter...but the only problem is that killing a character or plastic surgery would just make DMG a VERY SERIOUS show...and I don't know if I'll be able to watch it that serious! well let's see what happens...I completely agree with your thoughts...I respect Shilpa's descision and will not stop watching DMG
Shweta

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
hey gr8 post yaar...it literally made me think abt it so much yes u r rgt..i agree wid u nd dis way we can also remember KS always as AR..nd no new gal can take place of riddhima as someone here said..i also initially didnt like her acting but gradually she improved nd i could connect wid her at all levels...she was getting better day by day...nd when i heard dat she is actually leaving DMG...i cried...yes literally i cried..i had to bcoz it seemed more than a shock to me...d memories of AR nd those 9 months where we hv always seen KS as AR how can we just see some other gal romancing wod karan....i cannot do tht...we may continue seeing DMG but not whole heartedly...dis show has taken our 9 months of life..whcih were percious but i m happy dat i gave my time to such a show nd m ready to be it fans foerevr no matter wat..but a characeter just cant be replaced when it had made a deeep mark in fans heart,,,yes shilpa have done dat not only her but also all d characters frm DMG have made a mark...nobody else cant be replaced dey r not mere characters for me....they live for me nd in short DMG is not just show for all of us..though they have their own share of bloopers, illogicalities, madness, or watever..but do we care..unless we see dme, onscreen it makes us smile , it makes us cry nd it makes our day...for me i feel my life is just incomplete widout DMG..nd DMG menas d whole cast al2gether not only a single one so it has to be affected by a single character itslef,..,...nd dat is riddhima d female protagonist of d show!!
but i liked d idea of just ending it on a beautiful note rather than replacing...dat would at least give us all d AR memories nd lots more..for that we will hv too see oyr armaan loosing his love forever...but then again he wont hv to romance ny other gal onscreen as riddhima which is just unacceptable to all us....
nd sorry for d long post....could not stop myslef!!
geetrocks Senior Member
geetrocks
geetrocks

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:59am | IP Logged
i agree with you i dont want OUR MEMORIES TO BE REPLACED WITH SOME ONE ELSES FACE// i personally like SHILPA THE PERSON WITH RIDZ TEH CHARACTER.. I DONT WANT. someone else to be the ridz.. becuase we already have a face and eveyrthing with shilpa.. wat will happen to all teh dance scenes romatic secenes fighting scenes.. any scenes of shilpa.. so the creatives will show shilpa when ridz( teh new girl with a new face) remmebers her past.. i dunno.. i think its kinda rdiculous to replace her.. i think they should make an exit for her the way they did for muskaan mehani ( sapna) that way if ridz does want to coem back she may.. or they should end the show all togeather with a very nice ending.. of everyone togetaher.. atleast that wont b bad bad bad.. or as bad as this.. i would gladly accept the ending of teh show rather than a new face for ridzz.. so in conclusion i agree with you 110% and tottally c where u r cumin from..
GREAT POST! the news is sooo overwhelming and soo sad that it shatters my heart each and everytime i think about shilpa leavin.. nd dnt wnna discusss it at all.. but i needed to let it all out.. i will relli miss her.. i will miss seeing her atleast 4 daays a week and her doing sumthin new each day or continuing on each day i dunno man.. its so heartwrenching! i msad! i will miss her but good luck to her with watever she does and whenever she does,., jus requesting her to stay on screen so we can see her.. i will miss her being aroudn i knwo she is gnna stick around.. but it wont b the same without seeing her everyday! lol.. this is sucha hopeless post of mine.. nehoo shilpa if u read this we love you and will miss u as ridzi.. ridzi and armaan.. aka.. shilpa and karan.. always and forever! will be my favourite couple of all times.. never will i forget them together.. thanks for the wonderful times shilpa.. and for many to come *CHEERS*
UnKnFascination IF-Rockerz
UnKnFascination
UnKnFascination

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
u r ri8 navy but....................personally i don't want ridz's character to b end i mean AR is real charm of the show .......................armaan who was madly in luv wid ridz , who was crazy for her...............can't imagine armaan to woo sum 1else.....................seriously u know i can imagine new actress as riddhima....................but can't accept the fact that armaan luving sum1 else ................i mean how ........................the passion, the craziness, the madness of luv, a guy who stares at her all the time......................starts wooing, liking, falling for sum1 else sorry but i can't accept it.................i know u r ri8 dat wid new ridz dey wil shoot all the dream sequences, romantic scenes again..............n den shilpa's face wil keep coming on our thoughts , our memories................................................
........................................................but i luv AR so much dat im sorry to say i can't imagine armaan romancing wid sum1else .....................i konw shilpa brought life to ridz character , but when she was part of the show lots of member here critised her a lot for her dialoge delivery etc etc now she leaving everybody is saying she is the best i know shilpa was gr8 as ridz but it just dat v seeing her ridz since the starting of dmg dats y its hard to digest but v can't do anything i wanna  carry watching dmg n not want to bring a new character spoil the story so on the sad note i prefer a new riddhima,

i h8 plastic surgery stuff.......i don't think so it will going to take place in dis show as it is not kekta show...............dis show's creatives is smart enough im sure dey wil make a logical n intersting way of bringing new riddhima

n more importantly creatives r not also planning for new character...............dey r taking auditions to replace shilpa so .................dey finding a new riddhima.............creatives wil do wat dey want so i don't want think about that..............wat u r saying is not gonna happen for sure people luv AR .

P.S. its just my personal opinion n choice/my views.........no offence to ne 1,

chandni

Edited by armaanridz - 21 May 2008 at 9:31am
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
NaVy1985 : hmm thanks for the post.
actuall after the shock of SA leaving i guess i was over reacting LOL   i understand what you are saying and yup
i too hate plastic suregery and stuff.
agree that it is better to leave AR intact
but i do not want AR love story get over so fast yaar
actually i wanted them to run DMG as far as AR getting married their kids growing and becoming interns along with AA and RM kids Embarrassed

after reading your post i am really confused Cry Cry
UnKnFascination IF-Rockerz
UnKnFascination
UnKnFascination

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaanridz

u r ri8 navy but....................personally i don't want ridz's character to b end i mean AR is real charm of the show .......................armaan who was madly in luv wid ridz , who was crazy for her...............can't imagine armaan to woo sum 1else.....................seriously u know i can imagine new actress as riddhima....................but can't accept the fact that armaan luving sum1 else ................i mean how ........................the passion, the craziness, the madness of luv, a guy who stares at her all the time......................starts wooing, liking, falling for sum1 else sorry but i can't accept it.................i know u r ri8 dat wid new ridz dey wil shoot all the dream sequences, romantic scenes again..............n den shilpa's face wil keep coming on our thoughts , our memories................................................
........................................................but i luv AR so much dat im sorry to say i can't imagine armaan romancing wid sum1else .....................i konw shilpa brought life to ridz character , but when she was part of the show lots of member here critised her a lot for her dialoge delivery etc etc now she leaving everybody is saying she is the best i know shilpa was gr8 as ridz but it just dat v seeing her ridz since the starting of dmg dats y its hard to digest but v can't do anything i wanna  carry watching dmg n not want to bring a new character spoil the story so on the sad note i prefer a new riddhima,

i h8 plastic surgery stuff.......i don't think so it will going to take place in dis show as it is not kekta show...............dis show's creatives is smart enough im sure dey wil make a logical n intersting way of bringing new riddhima

n more importantly creatives r not also planning for new character...............dey r taking auditions to replace shilpa so .................dey finding a new riddhima.............creatives wil do wat dey want so i don't want think about that..............wat u r saying is not gonna happen for sure people luv AR .

P.S. its just my personal opinion n choice/my views.........no offence to ne 1,

chandni

Go to top