Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Story Rearrangmnt vs Replacmnt- My Views (Page 4)

DilMangeMayank Senior Member
DilMangeMayank
DilMangeMayank

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i agree with the post...they shud bring in a new character entirely...n losing the first real love of his life cud be a life lesson for Armaan as many people wud b able to relate to this cuz it happens in real life...

Ridhima cud sum how have a freak accident n die? that wud be quite tragic n that way armaan cud faithfully luv her memory but wud eventually move on cuz he's young n all....i really hope sumthin like that happens...n i think it'd b more fun to have a new character that armaan gets to woo all over again..sum1 completely different from ridz personality maybe...sign, who knows wat the creatives will do?! i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the best! such a sad day Ouch Ouch Cry

shriya12 Senior Member
shriya12
shriya12

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
yeah evn i agree...kill riddhima but dnt replace her...NOBODY ELSE CAN B DR. RIDDHIMA...SHES THE ONE....
meow23 IF-Rockerz
meow23
meow23

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i think itz high tym. i guess AR SHLD CONFESS IN FRNT OF OTHERS. SO DIS MEANZ DER TRACK WIL CUM 2 AN END. SO NEED OF REPLACNG RIDHIMA
armaanilicious IF-Sizzlerz
armaanilicious
armaanilicious

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shriya12

yeah evn i agree...kill riddhima but dnt replace her...NOBODY ELSE CAN B DR. RIDDHIMA...SHES THE ONE....

how can u kill her wer already soooo upset on her leavin jus imagin seeing her die on da show and armaans reaction 2 it......its gonna kill many many ppl here!

karishma

muzic_chick247 Goldie
muzic_chick247
muzic_chick247

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

wow... tht was really awsome... watever u wrote... it was very very good...

and i agree wid you like hell... but then... theres tht whole thing about rids dying.. this is entirely my opinion.. and i respect everyone elses too.. seriously i do..

but i just feel tht its too hard to end riddhima... after all armaan is crazy bout hher... and it will take FOREVER for him to get over it.. its his true love... and it will hurt us more too... i cant see her bein replaced... but more than tht.. i really cant see her dying.. the charracter of armaan will be shattered... comepletely shattered... and DMG is goin into a toooo goody goddy track to get into death and all...

but yes i agree i DO NOT want any saas bahu plastic surgury crap... too soap opera-y...

just wanna know who will take shilps place... shes gonna go through a TOUGH time... copin wid us shilpa lovers.. Wink

love vini

diss IF-Dazzler
diss
diss

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u... When I saw Sbs earlier today, I thought the same thing, I also think that the should end her character... It will be sad, but then they can show how Armaan moves on with his life, they could start a fresh story... I am not a big fan of replacemnets and plastic surgeries etc... It is just not the same, it much better to bring a new character, with its own individuality...
And maybe someday Shilpla might regret (Like Smriti) and maybe she will come back... ( I hope so)
Tasha1985 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1985
Tasha1985

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
thanks again everyone for replying ..... after reading all the posts:

- i completely see where those of you who maintain that the armaan-riddhima love story shouldn't end on the account of one person leaving ....... and it is funny because i've always loved the characters armaan-riddhima ........ but ....... i guess maybe i just cherish my memories too much and don't want to have to accept a new riddhima ...... not because the new one will not be as good ........ but maybe more because i was happy with the way things were and i guess i go by the old saying "if it ain't broke don't fix it" ...... i mean i know something "broke" for all of this to happen but i guess for me nothing between karan and shilpa's portrayal of armaan and riddhima was broken or needed fixing (in my opinion) so i'm not sure if i want to have to "fix" a new image into my head

and again - i'm not against any new actress that comes into the show - but i think she might appreciate being a new character too instead of being the "replacement" - might mean less dmg-fans disliking her LOL

and i know that all the actors are brilliant and they'll be able to cary the show forward with but again maybe this is just a selfish fan speaking who kinda feel like replacing the actress would mean rewinding 9 months of the show and trying to re-sketch it in my brain from the first shot, in order to build up the characters with one new face - and again this selfish fan doesn't really want to do that - or at least can't even contemplate doing so as the shock has yet to wear off

but thank you all for replying - i thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your views - agreeing or disagreeing views - all are welcome

i guess this topic is sort of acting like a "okay if we do accept this sad turn of events - then what? - what do we want to happen to the story?" thread - or at least i hope it is to some extent

Edited by NaVy1985 - 20 May 2008 at 1:31pm
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
yeah well said!! the creatives can work on that and give a better storyline!!!! Embarrassed

Go to top