Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Story Rearrangmnt vs Replacmnt- My Views (Page 3)

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:35am | IP Logged
first of all.. I love u for making this post!! I sooooo agree wid u..totally completely..100000000%..........

honestly.. if  I wasnt touched so much by the news of shilpa leaving..( trust me..I was touched..upset..sooo much.. ) but then it had to be a lot lot lot lot more by ur post..CryCryCry honestly.. I initially hated her..well I wudnt actually put the word "hate" over here.. but I sincerely hated the way she acted..coz I felt tht she had a lot of potential but wasnt using it..or cudnt use it.. ( I had seen her in her interviews n was totally a fan of shilpa..read: shilpa, not ridhima ).. but in the couple of months.. I realised..n I'm sure all those who disliked her acting will agree wid the fact tht she has improved tremendously..so much so..tht I actually cud smile wen she smiled..cud cry wen she did.. cud actually relate to her..the way I wish I cud hav initially.. slowly..she started becomin one of my fav persons..n actresses.. n I cud actually tell myself..ki yeah.. karan cannot hav a better co-star..a better friend.. than this girl..

I still cannot believ tht she is leaving..n however stupid n childish this may sound..I want this to be a bad nightmare..but I kno it wont be.. n I cannot lie to myself..accepting a new face.. a new ridhima.. is impossible.. probably wid time..I may get used to it..but not voluntarily..I'll probably force myself to get used to it.. n I wud hate it sooo much..

n jus like u said..its totally impossible to rebuild the whole memories..the beautiful moments tht they hav shared..to remember them all..n then to remember tht they wont ever come again.. to think abt it all.. n to accept tht it wont happen again.. to imagine a new person called ridhima.. to hear a new face.. instead of shilpa's pretty one.. to see a new pair of eyes shying away frm armaan instead of her innocent ones.. to see a new smile instead of her smile.. to see a new hand holding his.. oh god! m already crying..Cry its like all this is impossible to imagine..its as if its happening wid me..its like..m ther..experiencing it all..

I wud totally love it if they end her character..atleast I can remember n enjoy all those wonderful memories..coz they still wud be hers.. they still wud remain hers.. evn if she dies..her memories wont.. she will stay alive in my heart as a beautiful..wonderful..amazing/..innocent..sweet..caring..lov ing.. human being.... who was once in love wid a person called armaan..n who loved her more than his life..

bring in a new character..... make him romance a new person altogether!..I dont care!..but definitely NOT a new ridhima.. plz no..I dont think I'll be able to watch it...........Cry

n as for shilpa leaving DMG.. I really do not want to comment on it..nor do I hav the right to do so..coz its her decision..which I respect.. n I will always love her as a person.. needless to say..I dont think I'll stop watching DMG coz she has left.. ther r many more wonderful actors who hav been so amazing in it..who hav contributed in every way towards DMG..n I dont want to let their efforst go waste.. coz I love them all.. as they say always.. "the show must go on.."

Edited by mads - 22 May 2008 at 10:12am

-Wishes- IF-Dazzler
-Wishes-
-Wishes-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
agree with u so much on this

wht all u have written is so logical n correct

but in reality tht doesnt happen be it Sujal of KTH or Abhi of CHA....their faces r replaced n it is assumed tht gradually the fans of the show wil accept them too
armaanilicious IF-Sizzlerz
armaanilicious
armaanilicious

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
im sorry i dont agree

u no how in the oc dey killed off marissa dey wud prob

do the same thing here cos sending ridz away is kinda

stupid and seeing her die on da show would kill a millio

fans of hers who are already disappointed on her exit

im happy its a replacement becuse we have armaan and

riddhima together and not changing the entire jodi

from armaan to sum other girl
islandgirl007 IF-Sizzlerz
islandgirl007
islandgirl007

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Tasha

wonderful post..I agree...They shd change the story
Tasha1985 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1985
Tasha1985

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the replys guys ..... whether you agree with me or not - i respect your opinion and thank you for your reply

@mads - could you please edit your post and remove my long post - sorry but it is against i-f rules to quote such a long post and i thought i should tell you before you get a warning or something

Edited by NaVy1985 - 20 May 2008 at 10:07am
Naina123 Senior Member
Naina123
Naina123

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Hey,

Great post... i agree with you totally. You wrote down, exactly what i was thinking when i found out about Shilpa leaving... that i would rather, they killed off her character and go the 'Ekta way' then bring a new face in. Coz personally for me... Riddhima would always be Shilpa..I can never imagine anyone else in place of her. Bringing a new face means... replacing or trying to erase some of our fav scenes from the show b/w AR (Karan-Shilpa), which i don't think i can ever do. The creatives should change the story line..

I really hate when characters are replaced, without giving any thoughts for the audiences... I would rather have watched the end of the show with Shilpa as Riddhima, then watch a new face as her.

Nainu
Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
The creatives HAVE TO HAVE A LOVE STORY for Karan aka Armaan because he is the Dil of Dil Mil Gaye..right??

And thats why they have to replace Riddhima

they cannottttttttttttt have a new girl to love Armaan..will we be able to digest Armaan EVER getting over Riddhima no matter what circumstance? even if Riddhima died, Armaan would love her and devote his life to her..he's too perfect ..hes like Raj Aryan Malhotra from Mohabbatein, there's no way it'd work ...NO WAY!

Armaan and Riddhima FOREVER!

If Shilpa has dumped DMG..its her call...Whatever..

as Raj Kapoor said "THE SHOW MUST GO ON" Smile

We will be ok..trust me..we will warm upto the replacement... Im sure theyll choose someone even better then Shilpa and sooner or later, we'll be okay
swetha_ravi Senior Member
swetha_ravi
swetha_ravi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I was also thinking the same since i watchd shilpa's confirmation on her leaving the show.. Even though i'm really irritated with shilps, I cant imagine someone else in d show as ridhima.. Plss no plastic surgeries.. Better creatives make change in storyline so that ridz went somewhr or make her die(heart breaking, i know) but my heart already broken, so noting more will affect me.. Anyways plsss no replacement for shilpa as ridhima.. get something else in d story.. But i think its too late, heard they have already selected new ridhima dat means replacement hav occured and we'll hav to watch new one and get hurt.. SHILPA u shldnt have let ur fans suffer like thiss

Go to top