Dill Mill Gaye

Story Rearrangmnt vs Replacmnt- My Views - Page 3

Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks for the replys guys ..... whether you agree with me or not - i respect your opinion and thank you for your reply

@mads - could you please edit your post and remove my long post - sorry but it is against i-f rules to quote such a long post and i thought i should tell you before you get a warning or something Edited by NaVy1985 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina123 thumbnail
Hey,

Great post... i agree with you totally. You wrote down, exactly what i was thinking when i found out about Shilpa leaving... that i would rather, they killed off her character and go the 'Ekta way' then bring a new face in. Coz personally for me... Riddhima would always be Shilpa..I can never imagine anyone else in place of her. Bringing a new face means... replacing or trying to erase some of our fav scenes from the show b/w AR (Karan-Shilpa), which i don't think i can ever do. The creatives should change the story line..

I really hate when characters are replaced, without giving any thoughts for the audiences... I would rather have watched the end of the show with Shilpa as Riddhima, then watch a new face as her.

Nainu
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The creatives HAVE TO HAVE A LOVE STORY for Karan aka Armaan because he is the Dil of Dil Mil Gaye..right??

And thats why they have to replace Riddhima

they cannottttttttttttt have a new girl to love Armaan..will we be able to digest Armaan EVER getting over Riddhima no matter what circumstance? even if Riddhima died, Armaan would love her and devote his life to her..he's too perfect ..hes like Raj Aryan Malhotra from Mohabbatein, there's no way it'd work ...NO WAY!

Armaan and Riddhima FOREVER!

If Shilpa has dumped DMG..its her call...Whatever..

as Raj Kapoor said "THE SHOW MUST GO ON" 😊

We will be ok..trust me..we will warm upto the replacement... Im sure theyll choose someone even better then Shilpa and sooner or later, we'll be okay
swetha_ravi thumbnail
I was also thinking the same since i watchd shilpa's confirmation on her leaving the show.. Even though i'm really irritated with shilps, I cant imagine someone else in d show as ridhima.. Plss no plastic surgeries.. Better creatives make change in storyline so that ridz went somewhr or make her die(heart breaking, i know) but my heart already broken, so noting more will affect me.. Anyways plsss no replacement for shilpa as ridhima.. get something else in d story.. But i think its too late, heard they have already selected new ridhima dat means replacement hav occured and we'll hav to watch new one and get hurt.. SHILPA u shldnt have let ur fans suffer like thiss
DilMangeMayank thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with the post...they shud bring in a new character entirely...n losing the first real love of his life cud be a life lesson for Armaan as many people wud b able to relate to this cuz it happens in real life...

Ridhima cud sum how have a freak accident n die? that wud be quite tragic n that way armaan cud faithfully luv her memory but wud eventually move on cuz he's young n all....i really hope sumthin like that happens...n i think it'd b more fun to have a new character that armaan gets to woo all over again..sum1 completely different from ridz personality maybe...sign, who knows wat the creatives will do?! i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the best! such a sad day 😭
shriya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah evn i agree...kill riddhima but dnt replace her...NOBODY ELSE CAN B DR. RIDDHIMA...SHES THE ONE....
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think itz high tym. i guess AR SHLD CONFESS IN FRNT OF OTHERS. SO DIS MEANZ DER TRACK WIL CUM 2 AN END. SO NEED OF REPLACNG RIDHIMA
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: shriya12

yeah evn i agree...kill riddhima but dnt replace her...NOBODY ELSE CAN B DR. RIDDHIMA...SHES THE ONE....

how can u kill her wer already soooo upset on her leavin jus imagin seeing her die on da show and armaans reaction 2 it......its gonna kill many many ppl here!

karishma

muzic_chick247 thumbnail

wow... tht was really awsome... watever u wrote... it was very very good...

and i agree wid you like hell... but then... theres tht whole thing about rids dying.. this is entirely my opinion.. and i respect everyone elses too.. seriously i do..

but i just feel tht its too hard to end riddhima... after all armaan is crazy bout hher... and it will take FOREVER for him to get over it.. its his true love... and it will hurt us more too... i cant see her bein replaced... but more than tht.. i really cant see her dying.. the charracter of armaan will be shattered... comepletely shattered... and DMG is goin into a toooo goody goddy track to get into death and all...

but yes i agree i DO NOT want any saas bahu plastic surgury crap... too soap opera-y...

just wanna know who will take shilps place... shes gonna go through a TOUGH time... copin wid us shilpa lovers.. 😉

love vini

diss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u... When I saw Sbs earlier today, I thought the same thing, I also think that the should end her character... It will be sad, but then they can show how Armaan moves on with his life, they could start a fresh story... I am not a big fan of replacemnets and plastic surgeries etc... It is just not the same, it much better to bring a new character, with its own individuality...
And maybe someday Shilpla might regret (Like Smriti) and maybe she will come back... ( I hope so)