India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

dere is 1 way (Page 2)

nirali_shah91 IF-Rockerz
nirali_shah91
nirali_shah91

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged
i dnt thnk tht wuld wrk... she said in SBS n all but i feel shes had a tiff with the creatives n wants to leave...!! i dnt thnk its nythn else honestly...1!! see n Karan r awesme friends n so r they othr collogues of her... seh got all the fame she needed...!! i mean it must b anothr story all togethr... but i dnt thnk tht wuld wrk.. inface if as it said the new face is gonna cme in on 2nd june tht means she must hv already finished her shoots ya...!!! n the new person must b already choosen or will strt in a day or 2 cuz ii knw for a fact tht they shoot 10days in advance..!!so...

sweet=me Goldie
sweet=me
sweet=me

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:49am | IP Logged
You know what,I've seen Shilpa's film(only because she was in it) n I was like ewwwww Dead (no offence) I'm sorry ppl I found it really lame n was like Shilpa's really really smart that she decided to switch to telly n is doing soooo well n now I can't believe she's getting lured away again....I mean,face it,unless u get a huge launch like Deepika Padukone,it's haaard to make it big in films...I never even knew Shilpa be4 DMG... I can't believe that she's quitting DMG just when AR jodi was touted as the "superhit"jodi of tv...B grade films can't make up for DMG!!! Sorry ppl no offence intended... Ouch
kritzi Senior Member
kritzi
kritzi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:57am | IP Logged
nothin can b done nw
-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
i dunt think its gonna work
mehma24 Senior Member
mehma24
mehma24

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nirali_shah91

i dnt thnk tht wuld wrk... she said in SBS n all but i feel shes had a tiff with the creatives n wants to leave...!! i dnt thnk its nythn else honestly...1!! see n Karan r awesme friends n so r they othr collogues of her... seh got all the fame she needed...!! i mean it must b anothr story all togethr... but i dnt thnk tht wuld wrk.. inface if as it said the new face is gonna cme in on 2nd june tht means she must hv already finished her shoots ya...!!! n the new person must b already choosen or will strt in a day or 2 cuz ii knw for a fact tht they shoot 10days in advance..!!so...

exactly.....even i think its sum ota reason nd yea d eyshoot 10 days in advance nd shilpa must nt b shooting nw....so no use of this thing

JaveriaM IF-Dazzler
JaveriaM
JaveriaM

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritzi

nothin is best dan dmg

dmg has given her name n fame

no 1 new her b4 dat

n wat is d guarantee dat her flim wuld work

I agree with u completely......nobody knew her before dmg and if she is leaving for "bigger and better" then she shud always remember that "old is gold"

swetha_ravi Senior Member
swetha_ravi
swetha_ravi

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Me too think that there wont be use since, shilpa wont b there then only thing is to talk to creatives.. but still since she has already left they cant do anything..

Go to top