Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry to say, but you cant judge her like that. Its openly insulting her.
Just stand on her place and think once, dont know how she's going through with all of this?
Anyone has a right to go for better, but thats not the mean that her/his character is bad.
Its openly pointing on her character, sorry to say.

Muniza
oxfordgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernadeewani

but how did she say that she is leaving dmg for better offers.??
better offers my foot
what r the better offers for her?
movies?? like Iqrar by chance or telgu movies

Telugu movies are not all bad - there are bad and good movies in every language. That aside, you are right - there are no movie offers that we know about, which is why I am saying that this is an excuse. The real reason is some problem with the creatives or production house or her boyfriend. Therefore, giving such statements about her ditching her boyfriend is not right( - esp.when she has been steady for 8 years and it's karan who lost his girlfriend 'cos he was hesitating to commit himself to her - she fell in love with Indraneil and married him -  but I don't hold this against him, this is life, anyway)

a2zahid thumbnail
Originally posted by: oxfordgirl

I agree people are upset about her leaving the show - who knows what the real reasons are.. But I think everyone should refrain from attacking her personally, until we know more about what happened. She is the only actress who has done such intimate scenes on TV, with a handsome actor like KSG -  God knows what effect it had on her own relationship of 8 years with her fiance'.

ur right

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just want to share my feelings with u
mera kisi ka dil dukhane ka koi irada nahin tha
i am srry agar kisi ko bura laga ho toh
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: muniza75

Just stand on her place and think once, dont know how she's going through with all of this?
Anyone has a right to go for better, but thats not the mean that her/his character is bad.

Muniza

u r right on ur place & i agree with u,but its not our falt also.Its just that we r immotionaly lost of our mind.I dont even think of it 4a sec that she's carecter is bad.anyway if any1 hurt,i apollogise.
neha29sep thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Muniza

are muniza di kaho gum ho aap ab kay hum se bat bhi nahi karo gi yeh kay ho gaya aap to itni sure this ki she is not leaving and laughing and all then wat dat koi reply bhi nahi karti hum sab kitne dukhi hai .plz ase mat tarpahoo kuch to kaho.😭

nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey no offence n no hard feelings toward u.... but cmmon ya...!! this is unreal u cant judge ny1 on such grounds ya...!!! hw can u comment on ny1s personal life like tht... im sure there must b anothr story all togethr to this...!!! may b thr is really smethn else ya to wht was shown on news... please dnt bash her up... she expects us to understand her as her fans we shuld support her n b happy for her....
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmmm...i wont judge her like that
NAFISA09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys don say bad about shilpa i know v r upset b coz of her desicion of quitting but v cant deny v luv her alot n r her true fans i still want karan n shilpa to b together
ramani thumbnail
its so bad that few people judge one's personnel characteristics with there professional decisions
n by the way she's been loyal to parikshit for 8yrs didn't she.

n y making a big issue of her exit who wouldn't opt for the best oppurtuinities,ny way i wish her all the best.

n i don't know why but i felt after seeing today's interview that she's left DMG nt bcz of better opts bt bcz of some other reason.

any way "ALL THE VERY BEST SHILPA"