Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Harman gets a sunstroke

ukpeepz Goldie
ukpeepz
ukpeepz

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Harman gets a sunstroke

By Subhash K Jha
Mumbai, May 20 (IANS) Star-son Harman Baweja has suffered a sunstroke after playing cricket for long hours, all for the cause of his film. "Yes, I've suffered terrible headaches and a sunstroke," Harman confirmed. "It comes from being made to do what I hate the most - shooting long hours in the sun. For the last one week I've been indulging in the national passion, cricket. And I'm not talking about watching IPL matches. I've been playing cricket in the scorching sun for my film 'Victory' where I play a national-level cricketer."

Harman said: "There was no time for me to rush back into my van between shoots. We shot almost non-stop to catch the light. On Saturday I shot almost continuously from seven in the morning till dusk. And the result is I'm sick."

For the film, Harman has played cricket in Australia with international legends like Brett Lee. "But now we've been shooting my character's early days. It's a league match showing me trying to get into the Ranji team. And I've more cricket scenes to shoot in the sun. I'm looking at the mirror as I speak to you. I can't recognise myself!"

function fbs_click() {u=location.href;t=document.title;window.open('http://www.fa cebook.com/sharer.php?u='+encodeURIComponent(u)+'&t='+encode URIComponent(t),'sharer','toolbar=0,status=0,width=626,heigh t=436');return false;}

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top