shilpa_28 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hello pple...

all u fans of prem-heer.......

Im new to this show and this group....

can anyone pls tell me the timings of this show and also the timings wen all the 4 episodes repeat........😊😛

i luv this show becoz of prem and heer....😛

and hats off to moderators  of this forum for doin such a gud job😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well the show starts mon-thu 08.30pm india time.....

as for the repeats they will normally show on fridays 07.30 india time....of the 4 episodes together
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Wellcome to the Forum... 😳 😳 Leela di already helped you, just wanted to dd, Kindly use the Help Desk for any queries 😃 😃

Help Desk
Parth Garewal thumbnail
the new telecast takes place at 8:30 pm..mon-thu..and repeat telecast takes place at 12:30..mon-thu..

hope i helped u..and welcum 2 our forum..KDMHMD

PARTH-----------------
shilpa_28 thumbnail
hey thanx pple for respondin........ 😊 😊
pls can someone update me on some of the characters also????????
i mean who r manmeet and ash???????
who is harman????????
who is mohini of ksbkbt????????
where are heers parents??wat happened to them???
jus brief me upon the characters.....
anyoone pls....... 😛 😛
wallaa thumbnail
Hey, welcome to the forums! Im new to KDMHMD too but I'll let u know of the characters that I know of...Heer's parents died when they were goin back to their village, to their daughters Heer and Mehek, the bus went off a cliff! 😕 they were the only ones in there! that was terrible..now Heer got engaged with Manmneet who was introduced to her before her parents died through her chachoo and chachi daljeet, that's mohini from ksbkbt! Now ASH is daljeet's daughter who is engaged to Prem now...Since Lalit(prem's dad) came back India, he was lukin forward to meet his best friend, Balraj! who is Heer's dad...but Daljeet(the chachi...mohini) tells him a lie that along with Heer's parents, Heer and Mehek died as well!...Now Lalit had promised Heer's dad that he will get Prem and Heer married..this was in Premheer's childhood..but since Daljeet lied, she produced a fake letter written by Heer's dad apparently instructing Lalit to get Prem married to ASH, daljeet's(mohini's) daughter...! 😡 ...Daljeet has got Prem and ASH engaged now and she has kept Mehek and Heer in disguise in her house saying to Lalit that both the girls are from her JAAN PEHCHAAN WALE! 😕 Hope this helped! 😳 😳 Check out the videos from the last 2 months to know the rest!
😳

U will LOVE it! seriously! 😃
Gud Luck! Pray for my exams guys! Im freakin out! 😕 😆 😳
Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey welcome to the forum and if you need any help please feel free 2 pm me take care and enjoy! By the way I am Nazara. Nice meeting you.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Welcome to the KDMHMD.
You have been helped for now, but please use the Helpdesk(Link provided by Jai & Bani) next time please.

Thanks
Topic Closed
KDMHMD Dev Team