India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

where is muniza75 .......

neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:07am | IP Logged
hi iwas woundering whereis muniza and the girl who now shilpa personally i don't now her name. they r the one who told us that she is not gonna leave is laughing and 199%sur and bla bla bla now wat where they vanish now i 've request her in my every post to call her up and no response they r the one who ar dam sure abut it then wats it guys just check it and request her no came up with the hole truth.belind this. and stop her from leaving  i' amdam sure after this show TRP is goona down day by day. coz we al want this show only for ar as karan and shilpa not for others  i'm bit too far from her pothervise i definately do some thing  just just pm them and i dont now therir  user id so i'm not able to pm them. plz its a request to all who dont want shilpa to leave the show  plz do its guya its r last chance.Cry

neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:12am | IP Logged
guys atleast replly yaar .
untamedvampire IF-Rockerz
untamedvampire
untamedvampire

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Hi,

Firstly, these type of topics aren't really allowed on this forum. If you want to speak to api then you should PM her via the topic you read originally...

I understand you are upset and all, but Muniza Di and the rest of the people who have spoken to or know Shilpa are trusted by her. How would she feel if she tells someone not to reveal anything till she does it herself and suddenly someone leaks the news... she won't be very happy.

People are already extremely upset, there is not need to upset them further by pointing fingers at those who assumed she wouldn't leave.

Please don't take this offensively.

Love,
SoniaSmile

Edited by sonia_dmg - 20 May 2008 at 8:30am
flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Please do not create such topics and pm the member if you want to talk to her.

Topic Closed,
DMG Dev Team

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top