India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Rude CREATIVES replied BACK to me...

krystall Senior Member
krystall
krystall

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:49am | IP Logged
This is the height of rudeness guys.  I sent them  am email about  Atul- the same one drafted by  our own knotty knukkad  people! and just look at the reply:

You are not supposed to mail stuff like this as it is my official Id'so Pl stop before your character '

Atul 'falls further in trouble'and I know what is the USP of the show 'and if you don like it stop watching it'.

AND IF I COME TO KNOW THAT IT IS ANYBODY FROM THE DMG TEAM- CAST OR CREW'WRITING THEE MAILS TO ME..THEN YOU HAVE HAD IT''..

It had all the official logos of star and everything. I mean what are we supposed to say to that. It was a sensible mail. These people just seem really childish and immature- hence the storylines going down the drain. I've officially had it myself. The guy can neither spell nor form full sentences. This is what I had written before the letter:

Hi

Ive been told these are the email addresses of members of the Dill Mill Gaye creative team. Some of us fans at India-forums have written a mail to you about how we feel about the character of Atul. Its not meant to be derogatory in any way- we just hope to make the show much better than it already is. For more responses from us as fans- please visit India-forums as it is a good representation of our opinions about current tracks.

Just as a personal side note: I feel the show is loosing maturity and catering now only to the younger teens as opposed to the very wide range it previously had. Not many people are liking the gender reversal (male to female). Retaining maturity in the show will not loose your younger audience. More focus on specific patient cases and how the interns handle the difficult situations and emerge as more mature and competent doctors, as they deal with their personal lives is a better way to go about it while not degrading the medical profession. The USP of the show was realism which has slowly vanished overtime. These were my opinions- just to make the show better than it is already- I love it and I'll keep watching it- but do you want a viewer happy with your product or dissatisfied but nevertheless attached?

ARGHHHH IM SO ANGRY.

Edited by krystall - 20 May 2008 at 8:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

curlymuffinVeiledbeauty

-Nuts- IF-Rockerz
-Nuts-
-Nuts-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
that was very rude on their part.....i dunno....but i'm really getting irritated
by the attitude of DMG cast and crew!!!Angry

kitna bhaav khate hain
Trisha_dude Goldie
Trisha_dude
Trisha_dude

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:54am | IP Logged
rude and insensitive creatives....

im leavin dmg... and hope the trps fall.. so that they realise that fans are SOOOOOOO important....

YR_Naksh Goldie
YR_Naksh
YR_Naksh

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged

omg it is very bad AngryAngryAngry

iam quitting DMG ConfusedOuch

Edited by k-np - 20 May 2008 at 3:57am
Rumiiapari Goldie
Rumiiapari
Rumiiapari

Originally posted by Trisha_dude

rude and insensitive creatives....

im leavin dmg... and hope the trps fall.. so that they realise that fans are SOOOOOOO important....

Angry Angry....u are so right....raelly insensitive...we fans make them popular....if we seriously think to stop watching....this soaps n their trps wl go in drain Angry

UnKnFascination IF-Rockerz
UnKnFascination
UnKnFascination

gosh can't believe dat dey r so rude
shobha Goldie
shobha
shobha

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:57am | IP Logged
same here...first shilpa breaks our heart,and now atul... Angry
Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...