Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand our Dr.Riddhima....(imp) (Page 5)

rhea26 IF-Sizzlerz
rhea26
rhea26

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
SHILPA u r our RIDDHIMA!!!!

Riddhima Senior Member
Riddhima
Riddhima

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged
wats wrong with every1 .....................why si shipa leavign lets stop her guys.........whoever has her number and karan's...just call tehm and tell them we dnt want this change...ist beyond our absorption......plzzzzzzzzzzz gudy....shilpa acnt leave.....so what if her contract is getting over.. i mean dmg si nt that saas bahu serial that she is bored..ist soo different...why si she tortuing herself an dus....and is she has had a fight with craetives...tehm plzz mail them fats...she is just settled in our heart..we just acnt accoet some1 else......we cant see karan with some new female...guys its imposssible......... Cry im soooo depressed..my god..why Cry
Arteclectic IF-Stunnerz
Arteclectic
Arteclectic

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Cry
yes rhea i agree with u Cry
rhea26 IF-Sizzlerz
rhea26
rhea26

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:16am | IP Logged
tanxx guys....
sweet=me Goldie
sweet=me
sweet=me

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by komalsirwani

well the onli lesson ive leanrt frm this is....these stars mustnt be given sucha place in teh ehart n one day they completely break it n leave.....neva thot shiklpa would do sumthin lke dis...cant sum1 explain her... Cry Ouch Ouch

I agree with u and Rhea...Shilpa,I can't imagine anyone else as Riddhima so am gonna quit by 2nd June....I mean,can ne1 imagine the super cute,hot  AR moments with NE1 else??? If u guys can congrats n enjoy the show but I watch it ONLY for AR aka Karan-Shilpa....no ONE else!!!! Shilpa was an amazing actress n I loved her work alot....She'll always be the beautiful,bubbly,adorable Dr.Riddhima Shashank Gupta(BASKET) for me...

rhea26 IF-Sizzlerz
rhea26
rhea26

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:33am | IP Logged
yeah shilpa will always b my riddhiam n my sweet lil basket 2 Embarrassed
nirali_shah91 IF-Rockerz
nirali_shah91
nirali_shah91

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:18am | IP Logged
i jus hope for the best for her n i love her no matter wht she does n i thnk whtevr awesme thngs she gts in life is less cuz she'll always deserve much mre..!!! n i jus hp she can sort out whtevr the prob is n b Riddhima agn...!!! Cry
ganguli Goldie
ganguli
ganguli

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Hi friends how are you ?

Today I heard in sbs interview where Shilpa said that "

karan I know that you are going to miss me,
she said now he will romance with another girl, best of luck Karan .

When I told about it (about her leave ) to production house they are taking auditions every day ( last two months ) , hundreds of girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were auditions , & Karan is doing scenes with every girl , & after every scenes he is upset ."

She said "this is very stressfull life & after that I will take a breath & Now I have a film project , & I want to concentrate on this project .

I will miss everything the casts , Pulkit, mayank ,Shubhankar , Sunayana they all.... are my very good friends .......... the set Everything.

She also said that there is no problem between the production house & me , I will be with my fans through SBS , GOOD LUCK "

Shilpa , we will miss you , plz come back , because WE LOVE YOU , PLZ DON'T BREAK OUR HEART
COME BACK PLEASE .
Hey do you get any new FIRST CLASS film offers or some item number like ..............you all know what I mean to say .
Shilpa , you can do two things (movie & daily shows) at same time like what Karan did in BHRAM & I AM 24 movie, If you get an offer opposite SRK or Amitabh Bachchan or with Aish /Abhisheck it's other other words , so why are you leaving this show ? .

ARE YOU WANT TO BE A SECEND KALIDAS ? Cry
PLEAZ DON'T LEAVE US , WE LOVE YOU . Tongue
NO ONE CAN LOVE YOU , MORE THAN US .
TRUST ME Cry

With lots of love friends

Edited by ganguli - 20 May 2008 at 7:22am

Go to top