Users

Frequent Posters

shelly thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: ~Maxy~

OLD YAAR!
Its like 10-15 days OLD!!

I don't understand whats so special about this..?! :-/

If she quits we won't leave watching DMG,Right ?

yh we wont
Hummi-194 thumbnail

😭 [:^
(] 😭
😭 [:^
(] 😭
😭 😭
Riddhima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wats wrong with every1 .....................why si shipa leavign lets stop her guys.........whoever has her number and karan's...just call tehm and tell them we dnt want this change...ist beyond our absorption......plzzzzzzzzzzz gudy....shilpa acnt leave.....so what if her contract is getting over.. i mean dmg si nt that saas bahu serial that she is bored..ist soo different...why si she tortuing herself an dus....and is she has had a fight with craetives...tehm plzz mail them fats...she is just settled in our heart..we just acnt accoet some1 else......we cant see karan with some new female...guys its imposssible......... 😭 im soooo depressed..my god..why 😭
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😭
yes rhea i agree with u 😭
sweet=me thumbnail

Originally posted by: komalsirwani

well the onli lesson ive leanrt frm this is....these stars mustnt be given sucha place in teh ehart n one day they completely break it n leave.....neva thot shiklpa would do sumthin lke dis...cant sum1 explain her... 😭

I agree with u and Rhea...Shilpa,I can't imagine anyone else as Riddhima so am gonna quit by 2nd June....I mean,can ne1 imagine the super cute,hot  AR moments with NE1 else??? If u guys can congrats n enjoy the show but I watch it ONLY for AR aka Karan-Shilpa....no ONE else!!!! Shilpa was an amazing actress n I loved her work alot....She'll always be the beautiful,bubbly,adorable Dr.Riddhima Shashank Gupta(BASKET) for me...

rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah shilpa will always b my riddhiam n my sweet lil basket 2 😳
nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i jus hope for the best for her n i love her no matter wht she does n i thnk whtevr awesme thngs she gts in life is less cuz she'll always deserve much mre..!!! n i jus hp she can sort out whtevr the prob is n b Riddhima agn...!!! 😭
ganguli thumbnail

Hi friends how are you ?

Today I heard in sbs interview where Shilpa said that "

karan I know that you are going to miss me,
she said now he will romance with another girl, best of luck Karan .

When I told about it (about her leave ) to production house they are taking auditions every day ( last two months ) , hundreds of girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were auditions , & Karan is doing scenes with every girl , & after every scenes he is upset ."

She said "this is very stressfull life & after that I will take a breath & Now I have a film project , & I want to concentrate on this project .

I will miss everything the casts , Pulkit, mayank ,Shubhankar , Sunayana they all.... are my very good friends .......... the set Everything.

She also said that there is no problem between the production house & me , I will be with my fans through SBS , GOOD LUCK "

Shilpa , we will miss you , plz come back , because WE LOVE YOU , PLZ DON'T BREAK OUR HEART
COME BACK PLEASE .
Hey do you get any new FIRST CLASS film offers or some item number like ..............you all know what I mean to say .
Shilpa , you can do two things (movie & daily shows) at same time like what Karan did in BHRAM & I AM 24 movie, If you get an offer opposite SRK or Amitabh Bachchan or with Aish /Abhisheck it's other other words , so why are you leaving this show ? .

ARE YOU WANT TO BE A SECEND KALIDAS ? 😭
PLEAZ DON'T LEAVE US , WE LOVE YOU . 😛
NO ONE CAN LOVE YOU , MORE THAN US .
TRUST ME 😭

With lots of love friends

Edited by ganguli - 15 years ago
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SHILPA we luv u
ur such a great actor n dmg wudnt b dmg wivout u
i cnt belive ur leavin plzzzzzzz
dnt break our hearts 😭 😭
reallly dnt wana c u go 😭
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey Shilpa we love u

agreed tht u have better offers but wish u had extended it for our sake.... youth-centered shows dont last for years ...so for whatever more time DMG aired, we would really have loved to see u as Dr Riddhima
Edited by funnycool - 15 years ago