he doesnt knw how to act

he is acting as though in some regular show

plz sumone tell him that he's acting in ramayan

he's just horribleDead

no offense

just my views

what do u guys think

i totally agree with u !!

narad's acting ,kaamdev's makeup & vishnuji's voice i did not likeOuch.

sagar's shud use the original voice of gurmeet as vishnuji,as gurmeets voice is soooooooooo sweet & soothing typesTongue.

narad's acting & kaamdev' smakeup isDead!!

i like the acting of indra & brahmaji Tongue,natural acting & natural voice Tongue

The sagar's even did not tell the whole story of vishwamohini & did not tell tht vishwamohini swambar was  a fake drama played by lord VISHNU & LAKSHMIJI ,THEY made a whole mess of the vishwamohini story !!

They shud hv clarified the whole story !! tht vishwa mohini was lakshmiji ,they even did not show lakshmiji .

Why sagar's are running so fast ?????

Vishnulok shown was not the real one,vishnuji always resides in the sheer sagar (ocean) with sheshnaag & with lakshmiji,GOD KNOWS WHY THEY DID NOT SHOW VISHNUJI LYING ON SHESHNAAG on ocean with lakshmiji sitting by his side !! wud hv loved to see gurmeet tht way !!!!

I herd on zee news tht sagar's are also making mahabhrat !! they also wanna plunge in  the war of making mahabharat along with ekta kapoor &  bobby bedi !!

So 3 mahabhrat's in row we all wud get to see.

On zee news (on show house arrest in which they talk abt the latest telly happenings ) ,  it was told tht sagar's wud lay more stress on the krishnaji & his leela's ,so in tht way their mahabhrat wud be different from ekta's & bobby bedi!!

Earlier also sagar's made shri Krishna ,I wonder why again they r making mahabhrat ?????

I am also afraid tht when ssagar's r gonna produce so amny shows at a time then OUR RAMAYAN'S QUALITY WUD BE AFFECTED BIG TIME !! as such we all are not happy with the super speed with which the RAMAYAN is prcoceeding right now !!!

Why every body taking interest in mahabhrat ???

I think sagra's are not giving full attention to OUR RAMAYAN ,THEY R NOT FULLY FOCUSSED !! ON RAMAYAN !!!!Ouch

Seems sagar's are more interested in making mahabhrat !!!

I don't like the story of mahabhrat !! dunn feel like watching it either !!!

i completely agree with each and every word said by u

i hate mahabharat

when they had to run wid ramayan why they started it to fool the viewers or what and these sagars better know that their mahabharat will be a flop onlyAngryAngry

i simply hate them

they r ignoring and spoiling our ramayan

sumone plz go and tell them not to hurryCry Cry

they hv made  mess of everything

they showed the swayuamvar and birth thing properly and then they dont cmplete anything and move to the otherDead

and ya they didnt even show vishnujis proper place niether did they use a proper voice and hv made narad a joker which he wasnt

they didnt even show laxmiji and nothingOuch

Edited by ektay11 - 23 May 2008 at 12:54am

-.Priya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Priya.-
-.Priya.-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aalochak

Unfortunately Narad's role has become typecast ... if there is such a thing!!!
They always portray him as a silly joking jester, that muddles in everything. If you read the scriptures, Narad comes across as a great intellectual and philopher and bhakt

yes he was a very intelligent man

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:26am | IP Logged
i completely agree with u ektay !! tht sagar's are runining RAMAYAN for the sake of their so called mahabhrat war on every channel !!!!
camella IF-Dazzler
camella
camella

PRC’s observer (Pratha)

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 7:29am | IP Logged
yes..sita n ekta..this is called jack of all traits Ouch ..too many projects at one time( PRC , sai baba , jai maa durga , dharamveer , ramayan now mahabharathOuch)..they're biting off more than they can chew Confused ..if they concentrate on ramayan their trp's are sure to rise especially with the actors' excellent actingClap

Edited by camella - 23 May 2008 at 7:31am
rupalip IF-Dazzler
rupalip
rupalip

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by camella

yes..sita n ekta..this is called jack of all traits Ouch ..too many projects at one time( PRC , sai baba , jai maa durga , dharamveer , ramayan now mahabharathOuch)..they're biting off more than they can chew Confused ..if they concentrate on ramayan their trp's are sure to rise especially with the actors' excellent actingClap

very true, one more thig they must keep in  mind, this is the main Ramayan for todays generation, now after this most of the ppl dont go for old one. Though old is gold. but still they shoul not miss things.

-.Priya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Priya.-
-.Priya.-

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by camella

so trueClap

camella IF-Dazzler
camella
camella

PRC’s observer (Pratha)

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
yep..n one more serial is getting added to the list..n thts vijay- desh ki dhadkan or something like tht Ouch

Go to top