Siddhart is also A NRI (Page 2)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki_ry

Originally posted by monu1101

Originally posted by ketaki_ry

I m sorry.. me a bit lost do u mean NRI? .. btw who is siddharth?

Aaaila kets..you forgot ur siddhart..i mean the steel tycoon..TongueTongue Kahi use dekhkar to Rasik ka NRI dream to start nahi hua na??

oh himmmmm!!! D'oh.. never knew his name was siddharth! Embarrassed.. ooo.. yes,yes very possible. me and Rasik uncle think on the same lines then! Tongue

come on sandy, cut the hair and get back the attitude or u r gonna be replaced by the steel dude!!

yes him, how can u forget HIM kets.....LOL

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

I am not happy with the dragging frankly..and also a bit off sandeep.........so its not bothering me so much now...i wish they could bring in a nice guest and create a new story..i remember the devyani episodes were so nice!!
yep! those were one of the best epis.........golden days.........jana khan gayaa won din........aek chabi kay.......sandeep kay baal kay saath ur gaya....LOL
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sonia77

I am not happy with the dragging frankly..and also a bit off sandeep.........so its not bothering me so much now...i wish they could bring in a nice guest and create a new story..i remember the devyani episodes were so nice!!
yep! those were one of the best epis.........golden days.........jana khan gayaa won din........aek chabi kay.......sandeep kay baal kay saath ur gaya....LOL

If I m not mistaken, Varun directed atleast some parts of those episodes..

I guess the problem is in scripting now a days. hope they pay attention there.

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:21am | IP Logged
overall alls fine........its sandeeps n urmis scenes which needs more of their attention....

Edited by Fazila~ - 21 May 2008 at 3:21am
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I would rather have urmi sandeep scenes with the mohalla people...else not have their scenes at all!!!....why cant they be involved with other people and their stories...like it used to be earlier...
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
haan, i dontk now why they dont show them with the muhalla ppl now.....its as if their shots have been taken a long time back, and they just adding it with stories.......hmm.... Confused
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

haan, i dontk now why they dont show them with the muhalla ppl now.....its as if their shots have been taken a long time back, and they just adding it with stories.......hmm.... Confused

Yes my dear..i also feel thats exactly whats happening!!!..they probably dont have time.......
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hmm.......they both working in movies now, maybe they have shot their parts n now bus........oh nooooooo........i hope they get back to aek chabi, it would look so good, they both involved in the muhalla stories and then eye contacts and like always sandeep would comen stand by urmi....n now he can secretly hold her hand too..hai.......they can do so much, i dont know why they doing this to us???????robbing us of the golden moments of U/S romance........ Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index