MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Bunch of losers - 5.0 (Page 2)

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ___fanaa4u___

I must say one thing.... I AGREE THEY ARE A BINCH OF LOSERS!

1. But one thing, Vik commented on the low amount of money they made was because if he had stayed he would've actually performed the task and earned money, and we only he destroyed his chance when he was given a chance in wild card, but that was only because out of the blue, Nihal dude got so angry he killed the task but what did we see next...? Nihal became a lallu again in all the tasks and peformed so crap you'd think he was doing it purposely......

2. Shambhvi is such a b***h, she is still bitching abt people and bad mouthing them behind their backs, she is a complete loser!

3. Sonel, she got attacked 4 no reason by Prabhjot, but we all know she has a brain the size of a rice grain, and sorry to say even she didnt perform her tasks nicely...

4. Ayaz, wasn't meant for the show, he is too gud for the show but I love how he finally showed his temper last week, and proved he wasn't there just to listen to people abusing him & eachother and he too had the right to speak

4. Ashu- he has played thr true game, he managed not to spoil his relations with anyone thats why he is where he is...

5. Prabhjot, she actually believed what evryone said abt Sonel, she is a complete loser & has disappointed all of us

6. Anmol- she's ok, she just minds her own business and likes bitching & showing off, I have no complaints from her, she went out at the right time & the right way

7. Varun, Vibhor, Ankita B, Ankita S, Snehashish were complete poor contenders for the title, they were complete idiots at times, but complete heroes at some...

8. Nihal, he shud really go f**k off, but I agree because he is outspoken and plays games with everyone thats why he easily gets blamed for saying stuff and is victimised, but he really shudn't swear at gals (that will get rannvijay pissed) and Nihal can't perform ANY task, i repeat ANY task, he is such a phattu!

9. Sonel- she maintained her relations with everyone in the beginning that was k, a good game and she also did her tasks ok, but in the end she gave up maintaining relations & doing tasks, she just started liking ashu & she thought he would save him, and she's actually dumb enought to date him after what he did to her, I mean come on..? R u a blonde..? (Oops! Brett Lee's blonde)

10. Rannvijay, HE'S AWESOME!! HOT, COOL, THE BEST, He is the only reason why I watch Roadies, he's comments are great and he is the life of the show

11. Man I get excited when I see he has come to see the Roadies!! I love it how he insults them so badly and they deserve it, whatever he says is so correct!! he is just too good! I love how he challenges them and questions them & their dumb reasons, games & politics...

Geez, I've spoken a lot....

Btw i wnted to say..b4 bt me saying to u..lolz..gr8 to c a Br8 lee..fan here EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed bt remember..I luv Br8 lee..a lot..n he is mine..See my id..WinkWinkWink..

N I agree wid u completely..!!n according..to me dis..Vikrant is a overconfident..dude..hu tries 2 show off a lot..Seriously..he himself..has forgotten tht he lost..tht task..wid Nihal..n he is insulting dese guys..n it ws fair.tht..Vik lost..

N less I comment on Shambhavi..more d better..I h8 her...I agree she did her tasks well..bt den..wht ws the need of flirting around wid guysOuch..

Lolz first I used to h8..Sonel...bt lolz..I felt pity 4 her..int he last episode..bt yeah really the way she smiles everytime..does get on my nerves sumtimes..

Ashu..is the most decent guy in dis show..Embarrassed..n yeah he cud hv done much better in tasks..bt cuz of his relations wid every1..his polite behaviour..has taken him dis far...

Ayaz ka voteout..ws really very unfair..OuchOuch...n yeah he does luk like a puppy dog EmbarrassedEmbarrassedbt nthng more..to comment on him..

I used 2 luv Prabhjot..b4..n she had the true roadie spirit..bt last episode..she did disappoint..!!bt still I like her..lolz..maybe she performed her tasks well..tht is y..

I hate dis Anmol...I hv loads of reasons to complain..seriously..she ws my favourite contestant till 3 episodez..till tht strip sms..n all..bt den I cudn't believe it tht..she cn jst be soo dumb..n at the last episode..I hated her even more..after she started talking the most..rubbish to Sonel..She shud mind her own business according..to me..

Imagine..I used to Lyk Nihal..b4..lolz..hehe..bt den he disappointed me in every episodes..everytime..n after he started flirting..tht time..to i h8ed him..bt wow..I luved tht task in which he won..against...Vik...n his anger..haha..tht ws ufn 2 watch..n yeah i do agree he is here cuz of Ashu..I donno y i dont h8 him much..bt i dont like him as well..

Varun luked very cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..dint c him much..in d episodes..bt i am hppy..atleast he doesn't indulge in fites..n I did lyk Simran...after she came back...I mean she performed her tasks soo well..even after her leg hurt...

Rannvijay just roxxx...man..he is hte best..the cutest..n awesumClapClapClap..I luv him 2 the core..the way he hosts..n he is sooo kind..2 the roadies..lolz..he seriously roxx..Embarrassed..I luv him..

n btw all blonde's r not dumb..hehe..u no..i fall for so many blondes yaar..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Seriously hu hs made..the statement saying Blonde's r dumb..Embarrassed..hehe...lolz..

n yeah even I hv said enuff..so i think i shud stop it now..Ouch

___fanaa4u___ Goldie
___fanaa4u___
___fanaa4u___

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Brett Lee

Originally posted by ___fanaa4u___

I must say one thing.... I AGREE THEY ARE A BINCH OF LOSERS!

1. But one thing, Vik commented on the low amount of money they made was because if he had stayed he would've actually performed the task and earned money, and we only he destroyed his chance when he was given a chance in wild card, but that was only because out of the blue, Nihal dude got so angry he killed the task but what did we see next...? Nihal became a lallu again in all the tasks and peformed so crap you'd think he was doing it purposely......

2. Shambhvi is such a b***h, she is still bitching abt people and bad mouthing them behind their backs, she is a complete loser!

3. Sonel, she got attacked 4 no reason by Prabhjot, but we all know she has a brain the size of a rice grain, and sorry to say even she didnt perform her tasks nicely...

4. Ayaz, wasn't meant for the show, he is too gud for the show but I love how he finally showed his temper last week, and proved he wasn't there just to listen to people abusing him & eachother and he too had the right to speak

4. Ashu- he has played thr true game, he managed not to spoil his relations with anyone thats why he is where he is...

5. Prabhjot, she actually believed what evryone said abt Sonel, she is a complete loser & has disappointed all of us

6. Anmol- she's ok, she just minds her own business and likes bitching & showing off, I have no complaints from her, she went out at the right time & the right way

7. Varun, Vibhor, Ankita B, Ankita S, Snehashish were complete poor contenders for the title, they were complete idiots at times, but complete heroes at some...

8. Nihal, he shud really go f**k off, but I agree because he is outspoken and plays games with everyone thats why he easily gets blamed for saying stuff and is victimised, but he really shudn't swear at gals (that will get rannvijay pissed) and Nihal can't perform ANY task, i repeat ANY task, he is such a phattu!

9. Sonel- she maintained her relations with everyone in the beginning that was k, a good game and she also did her tasks ok, but in the end she gave up maintaining relations & doing tasks, she just started liking ashu & she thought he would save him, and she's actually dumb enought to date him after what he did to her, I mean come on..? R u a blonde..? (Oops! Brett Lee's blonde)

10. Rannvijay, HE'S AWESOME!! HOT, COOL, THE BEST, He is the only reason why I watch Roadies, he's comments are great and he is the life of the show

11. Man I get excited when I see he has come to see the Roadies!! I love it how he insults them so badly and they deserve it, whatever he says is so correct!! he is just too good! I love how he challenges them and questions them & their dumb reasons, games & politics...

Geez, I've spoken a lot....

Btw i wnted to say..b4 bt me saying to u..lolz..gr8 to c a Br8 lee..fan here EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed bt remember..I luv Br8 lee..a lot..n he is mine..See my id..WinkWinkWink..

N I agree wid u completely..!!n according..to me dis..Vikrant is a overconfident..dude..hu tries 2 show off a lot..Seriously..he himself..has forgotten tht he lost..tht task..wid Nihal..n he is insulting dese guys..n it ws fair.tht..Vik lost..

N less I comment on Shambhavi..more d better..I h8 her...I agree she did her tasks well..bt den..wht ws the need of flirting around wid guysOuch..

Lolz first I used to h8..Sonel...bt lolz..I felt pity 4 her..int he last episode..bt yeah really the way she smiles everytime..does get on my nerves sumtimes..

Ashu..is the most decent guy in dis show..Embarrassed..n yeah he cud hv done much better in tasks..bt cuz of his relations wid every1..his polite behaviour..has taken him dis far...

Ayaz ka voteout..ws really very unfair..OuchOuch...n yeah he does luk like a puppy dog EmbarrassedEmbarrassedbt nthng more..to comment on him..

I used 2 luv Prabhjot..b4..n she had the true roadie spirit..bt last episode..she did disappoint..!!bt still I like her..lolz..maybe she performed her tasks well..tht is y..

I hate dis Anmol...I hv loads of reasons to complain..seriously..she ws my favourite contestant till 3 episodez..till tht strip sms..n all..bt den I cudn't believe it tht..she cn jst be soo dumb..n at the last episode..I hated her even more..after she started talking the most..rubbish to Sonel..She shud mind her own business according..to me..

Imagine..I used to Lyk Nihal..b4..lolz..hehe..bt den he disappointed me in every episodes..everytime..n after he started flirting..tht time..to i h8ed him..bt wow..I luved tht task in which he won..against...Vik...n his anger..haha..tht ws ufn 2 watch..n yeah i do agree he is here cuz of Ashu..I donno y i dont h8 him much..bt i dont like him as well..

Varun luked very cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..dint c him much..in d episodes..bt i am hppy..atleast he doesn't indulge in fites..n I did lyk Simran...after she came back...I mean she performed her tasks soo well..even after her leg hurt...

Rannvijay just roxxx...man..he is hte best..the cutest..n awesumClapClapClap..I luv him 2 the core..the way he hosts..n he is sooo kind..2 the roadies..lolz..he seriously roxx..Embarrassed..I luv him..

n btw all blonde's r not dumb..hehe..u no..i fall for so many blondes yaar..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Seriously hu hs made..the statement saying Blonde's r dumb..Embarrassed..hehe...lolz..

n yeah even I hv said enuff..so i think i shud stop it now..Ouch

no point in fighting over who owns Brett lee, as he's already married...lolz

Anyway, looking at roadies now my fav contestants have been Vik, Ayaz....thats it....

Devotion. IF-Rockerz
Devotion.
Devotion.

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
yup...i totally agree wid u..5.0 is total bunch of losers Ouch
___fanaa4u___ Goldie
___fanaa4u___
___fanaa4u___

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
___________In Conclusion____________

ROADIES 5.0 CONTESTANTS ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS

Go to top