India-Forums

MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Bunch of losers - 5.0

slash Senior Member
slash
slash

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged
if i have to sum up the roadies 5.0  - would say they were bunch of losers .    for few exceptions  most of the tasks were not done properly and also when it comes to politics  some people were poor at that too

btw - this is not a personal attack on anyone  nor i am trying to hurt anyone's feelings

i was literlly irked when i saw last episode ..   i have few points here  r

1) what right do Anmol , Vikrant , Snehashish and Ankita have to behave the way that they behaved . anmol and vik were behaving as if they 2 had earned all the money

they were all given fare chance in one - on - one competiton and they lost it .. especially anmol who gave up has no right whatsoever to blame anyone .same goes to overconfident vik

2) what was prabjot actually thinking when she attacked sonel ?   to think of that only sonel was prabjot's best friend .. that was really disappointing from some one like prabjot..

3) i infact liked ayaz's outburst..  he was the only one who was voted out unfairly and had every reason to be pissed off ..

but all in all if i ve to sum up things this years roadies was the worst..  the whole hype abt 5.0 and international roadies was not up to mark

except for mebbe 2-3 roadies none of them deserved the tag of international roadies

___fanaa4u___ Goldie
___fanaa4u___
___fanaa4u___

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I must say one thing.... I AGREE THEY ARE A BINCH OF LOSERS!

1. But one thing, Vik commented on the low amount of money they made was because if he had stayed he would've actually performed the task and earned money, and we only he destroyed his chance when he was given a chance in wild card, but that was only because out of the blue, Nihal dude got so angry he killed the task but what did we see next...? Nihal became a lallu again in all the tasks and peformed so crap you'd think he was doing it purposely......

2. Shambhvi is such a b***h, she is still bitching abt people and bad mouthing them behind their backs, she is a complete loser!

3. Sonel, she got attacked 4 no reason by Prabhjot, but we all know she has a brain the size of a rice grain, and sorry to say even she didnt perform her tasks nicely...

4. Ayaz, wasn't meant for the show, he is too gud for the show but I love how he finally showed his temper last week, and proved he wasn't there just to listen to people abusing him & eachother and he too had the right to speak

4. Ashu- he has played thr true game, he managed not to spoil his relations with anyone thats why he is where he is...

5. Prabhjot, she actually believed what evryone said abt Sonel, she is a complete loser & has disappointed all of us

6. Anmol- she's ok, she just minds her own business and likes bitching & showing off, I have no complaints from her, she went out at the right time & the right way

7. Varun, Vibhor, Ankita B, Ankita S, Snehashish were complete poor contenders for the title, they were complete idiots at times, but complete heroes at some...

8. Nihal, he shud really go f**k off, but I agree because he is outspoken and plays games with everyone thats why he easily gets blamed for saying stuff and is victimised, but he really shudn't swear at gals (that will get rannvijay pissed) and Nihal can't perform ANY task, i repeat ANY task, he is such a phattu!

9. Sonel- she maintained her relations with everyone in the beginning that was k, a good game and she also did her tasks ok, but in the end she gave up maintaining relations & doing tasks, she just started liking ashu & she thought he would save him, and she's actually dumb enought to date him after what he did to her, I mean come on..? R u a blonde..? (Oops! Brett Lee's blonde)

10. Rannvijay, HE'S AWESOME!! HOT, COOL, THE BEST, He is the only reason why I watch Roadies, he's comments are great and he is the life of the show

11. Man I get excited when I see he has come to see the Roadies!! I love it how he insults them so badly and they deserve it, whatever he says is so correct!! he is just too good! I love how he challenges them and questions them & their dumb reasons, games & politics...

Geez, I've spoken a lot....
archangel IF-Dazzler
archangel
archangel

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:44am | IP Logged
True this bunch of roadies ought to called some other name not roadies cos all they did was play mind games,politics flirted openly and abused each other to stay in the game and the one who did all this silently is about to win the game.....it is ridiculous when Raghu said that whatever politics you play I will change the course ,he seems to have lost it there Two Losers have reached the finals thanks to his superb planning
mehrosh Senior Member
mehrosh
mehrosh

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged
um i think vik was right n so was anmol i luved the way they spoke cause the so called top three didn deserve being there at all. n consideringthe tasks shambhavi vik prabhjot ankita (simran) always perfprmed well so they coould raise their voice
n anmol obious being a girl if she hears something like tht she wil obious go n confront it with tht person
n thts exactly wht she did
the top three were not deserving at all
i hate them
they r gud for nuin
n sonel she is such a "beep"
n ayaz she was very gud luved the way he reacted..
n shanbhavii she was hardly sayin anythin
slash Senior Member
slash
slash

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ___fanaa4u___

I must say one thing.... I AGREE THEY ARE A BINCH OF LOSERS!

1. But one thing, Vik commented on the low amount of money they made was because if he had stayed he would've actually performed the task and earned money, and we only he destroyed his chance when he was given a chance in wild card, but that was only because out of the blue, Nihal dude got so angry he killed the task but what did we see next...? Nihal became a lallu again in all the tasks and peformed so crap you'd think he was doing it purposely......

2. Shambhvi is such a b***h, she is still bitching abt people and bad mouthing them behind their backs, she is a complete loser!

3. Sonel, she got attacked 4 no reason by Prabhjot, but we all know she has a brain the size of a rice grain, and sorry to say even she didnt perform her tasks nicely...

4. Ayaz, wasn't meant for the show, he is too gud for the show but I love how he finally showed his temper last week, and proved he wasn't there just to listen to people abusing him & eachother and he too had the right to speak

4. Ashu- he has played thr true game, he managed not to spoil his relations with anyone thats why he is where he is...

5. Prabhjot, she actually believed what evryone said abt Sonel, she is a complete loser & has disappointed all of us

6. Anmol- she's ok, she just minds her own business and likes bitching & showing off, I have no complaints from her, she went out at the right time & the right way

7. Varun, Vibhor, Ankita B, Ankita S, Snehashish were complete poor contenders for the title, they were complete idiots at times, but complete heroes at some...

8. Nihal, he shud really go f**k off, but I agree because he is outspoken and plays games with everyone thats why he easily gets blamed for saying stuff and is victimised, but he really shudn't swear at gals (that will get rannvijay pissed) and Nihal can't perform ANY task, i repeat ANY task, he is such a phattu!

9. Sonel- she maintained her relations with everyone in the beginning that was k, a good game and she also did her tasks ok, but in the end she gave up maintaining relations & doing tasks, she just started liking ashu & she thought he would save him, and she's actually dumb enought to date him after what he did to her, I mean come on..? R u a blonde..? (Oops! Brett Lee's blonde)

10. Rannvijay, HE'S AWESOME!! HOT, COOL, THE BEST, He is the only reason why I watch Roadies, he's comments are great and he is the life of the show

11. Man I get excited when I see he has come to see the Roadies!! I love it how he insults them so badly and they deserve it, whatever he says is so correct!! he is just too good! I love how he challenges them and questions them & their dumb reasons, games & politics...

Geez, I've spoken a lot....

first of all lemme say .. this is the best post on this forum ..  you have penned it down amazingly ..  applause

no for other things , i too agree that nihal and ashu werent actually deserving ones ..  but if u think of others too .. there were not too many who deserved either

not that i am supporting ashu or nihaal ..   but atleast they were good at manupulating .. while some of the other were neither good at tasks nor at politics..    its better to be good in one  than to be average in both ..

and also at the same time  roadies is about tasks , passion and performing , thats why i called them bunch of losers
Kim_ IF-Dazzler
Kim_
Kim_

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I agree with fannaa4u you are so right, and Ashutosh deserved to be at finale where he is...

and nihaal he couldn't perform any task that is so true, until it was his life on stake he didn't perform any task all he did was talk talk talk... and advertise, he always says stuff that will bring him on tv like "roadies 5.0 is this roadies 5.0 is that" "krisma is this and that" always advertising so we mostly see him speaking, he only got big mouth nothing else...

I think raghu and nikhil had been out smart this time because they gathered these bunch of loosers because they were successful to fool them that they are not loosers, I remember snehshish saying he is so good in sports blah blah and nikhil bought that LOL and then this anmol she portraied her self as some tough girl and she got it they believed her... and she was actully a girly girl... Tongue sonel portraied her self as a very gutsy girl who has kissed the girls in a party and she got it, the very crazy and dumb girl LOL but she was the most cunning one Tongue
they all fooled the smartest raghu and raghu LOL and that's why we were stuck with these bunch of loosers Tongue

Edited by Kim_ - 20 May 2008 at 10:34am
___fanaa4u___ Goldie
___fanaa4u___
___fanaa4u___

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Kim & slash for agreeing wid me.....I mean this is the 1st time someone actually agrees with me on this forum....
slash Senior Member
slash
slash

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ___fanaa4u___

Thanks Kim & slash for agreeing wid me.....I mean this is the 1st time someone actually agrees with me on this forum....

heheh /.. really..   no but u were right and the post was the best no doubt

Go to top