India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Pure unadulterated crap (Page 5)

Sanaya_86 Goldie
Sanaya_86
Sanaya_86

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Manu..very well written n gr8 post to rant out the frustration which already is evident here.like u said it's crap.i second tht..it sure is a pure unadulterated crap.
yday's epi was the most ugliest of all..'torturous' in one word.it's unbelievable tht it's the same show we once adored.it's stooping to a level where one does'nt expect anything..my only reason of watching DMG was the expressive brilliance by Armaan ofcourse but i guess he's not him anymore Ouch ..UUGGGHHH!!
it's Terrible!!! Dead
oki thnx for this post i needed tht alot to blurt it out.
Manu miss u lots..u betta visit us oki Wink

Edited by Sanaya_86 - 20 May 2008 at 6:37am

dilsen1 Senior Member
dilsen1
dilsen1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Hi Sonali! I just saw a small bit and closedthe browser window. Couldn't bring myself to watch it.

Whether he wants to or not, I guess KSG has no choice. This is his "big show", he will not wantto jeopardise anything, though I wonder how any one belives that doing a drag act adds to his appeal?

In fact I wonder whether SA left cos she thought her character was being butchered too much as well. I cant see her getting a role better than this in Tellywood, and, her last movie was not too hot either.
dilsen1 Senior Member
dilsen1
dilsen1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sanaya_86

Manu..very well wrtten n gr8 post to rent out the frustration which already is evident here.like u said it's crap.i second tht..it sure is a pure undulterated crap.
yday's epi was the most ugliest of all..'torturous' in one word.it's unbelievable tht it's the same show we once adored.it's stooping to a level where one does'nt expect anything..my only reason of watching DMG was the expressive brilliance by Armaan ofcourse but i guess he's not him anymore Ouch ..UUGGGHHH!!
it's Terrible!!! Dead
oki thnx for this post i needed tht alot to blurt it out.
Manu miss u lots..u betta visit us oki Wink

Miss you guys a lot too. Just have been caught up with house guests and travel. But promise to be back tonight and catch up with everyone..

Its difficult to watch the destruction of something that I invested so much emotion, time and effort in. Makes me feel like an idiot. The tragedy is that, in its current form as well, the show is still being appreciated, so there goes any hope of redemption!

ifrahnaqash Goldie
ifrahnaqash
ifrahnaqash

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged
A very good post, Manu!
well, yes, DMG has stooped so low that it's hard to believe that it once used to be one of the best shows ever!
what they showed in yesterday's episode wasn't a decent comdey at all! in fact, i found it very cheap! disgusting!
anyway, i don't expect to see any creativity from 'The Creatives' again.. so, no point in ranting!!
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged
hey manu. good to see you back after a busy time at home, guests and all. good to hear you had fun. Big smile Ooops before I am admonished for chatting, who can blame me that is how much interest DMG generates nowadays. Missed the epi for the first time yesterday and cudnt care less.

Great post. Well said. Cant bear to watch Armaan like that and getting pretty meaningless. Another lesson learnt, cant even expect basic courtesy from so called dmg creatives so no use giving feedback. Wont penetrate some ppl's duncish capitulum.

Real sad and painful to see show we invested so much time, emotions, and much more go down the drain and be butchered without mercy. Confused
sonalib Senior Member
sonalib
sonalib

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:23am | IP Logged
girls, i have injured my finger so cant type much...but well said all...

and yes, this is not Armaan anymore. whatever else, the guy has always had class and style, and what they showed hin doing yest had neither. it was the crassest, most offensive thing and totally unexpected and out of character for both A and DMG.Its the only show i felt comfy watching with family, but obv not so anymore.
dilsen1 Senior Member
dilsen1
dilsen1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Hiya Gina, yup back to depression seeing how the mighty have fallen.

Couldn't bring myself to watch yesterday's epi or read today's update. The creatives / channel cant really be that immune to feedback, can they? Or is it that we are clearly in a minority so whatever we say falls on deaf ears?

Maybe its for the best. These episodes will rid me of any fascination/ interest / passion that I had for DMG
dilsen1 Senior Member
dilsen1
dilsen1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Ifra, there is a thin line between vulgarity and risque humour. I guess they finally crossed it....

Go to top