India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Pure unadulterated crap (Page 3)

maya123 Goldie
maya123
maya123

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:46am | IP Logged
They seem to have lost the storyline somewhere. Either in the stretching of the story or interference from external sources. Is Shilpa's bf related to the producers by any chance? Perhaps they do not like the KS chemistry? And with all the uncertainties going on - changing of directors and external interference; the creatives have not had the inclination to plan ahead.

What a pity! They started out by creating a storyline in showing grey characters instead of the usual villian-heroine saga.

Hopefully they get it all together. They have a winning show and the audience on their side. Enough motivation to get their act together. Not everyday that producers/directors/actors have such a winning show and so much audience support.

dilsen1 Senior Member
dilsen1
dilsen1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Maya, they do appear to have got lost in the wilderness. The show was doing well as it was, enough hysteria and hype was already around it, wonder why they had to go destroy it? If its the channel, then they urgently need a change of the creative head at the Channel!

I remember a post by Aarti where she mentioned that DMG brought back the romance into our lives. It was so true then, nowdays I wonder why I watch the show, when I watch it at all.

But being optimists, we live in eternal hope.

Edited by dilsen1 - 20 May 2008 at 1:52am
aritzia IF-Dazzler
aritzia
aritzia

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@dilsen1 - you know dear i was looking for a way to outburst my dissatisfaction , and you gave me a way.
i was in the middle of my study and came to take a break
and saw this post and must say very well said.

It looks like these days they are trying to turn it into a cartoon show for kids of age 8-10 i think even younger than that.

how can girls of age 23 and more cant figure out the so obvious faces of guys in disguise of girls .
i mean anyone can tell they are guys and the way they have done their makeup and all i shudnt say but they look like ...... (sorry dont wnana put that term in words here , or i will get a warning )

their so called comedy doensnt amuse me .
and its a straight copy from movie excuse me and with the same thing that guys end up in the rooms of the girls .even though i know they wont show anything inappropriate but still the ideas dont feel fresh.
since last two weeks their tom and jerry thing is getting more and more frustating .
and to an extent that i forwarded the whole today's episode .

and how come muskan get away meeting her cousins , is she on some vacation or wat ?
they think we dont remember wat was shown in last episode.

the two consecutive episodes dont connect to each other.
inthe last episode rahul said he is goin for muskaan only for armaan's sake and today he is saying "main kya ghaad kaatne aaya hun " .

They are doctors they shud have enough of sensibility to atleast recognize the difference between a man and a woman.

and dont even talk abt storyline as i dont see any Ouch,
and they show one sided love always , ridhima does love armaan then how come we dont get to see how she missed him ?

all they do is play tom and jerry , or it appears like road runners show ,

Edited by *Kanu* - 20 May 2008 at 1:56am
dilsen1 Senior Member
dilsen1
dilsen1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Kanu, its a travesty and on top of that an insult to the audience's intelligence.. or perhaps 8-10 year old is the audience that they are now targetting, in which case the jokes are indeed in terrible, if not inaappropriate taste...
LoveStar Groupbie
LoveStar
LoveStar

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:19am | IP Logged
so true yaar!!! creatives had completely ruined the story and i don't understand, is these are the same creatives which had portrayed the armidz so well. OMG now i am totally sad about current track and latest horrible news. I think reading ff's is much better than watching DMG but after all these a little hope is left for DMG
aquarianleo Senior Member
aquarianleo
aquarianleo

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged
thanks srkbest,

I feel we are being unfare. we are saying comedy is not DMG Forte, the why s many topics were created when we had good laugh with one liners n pranks played by Armaan on ridhimma, remember the towel scene that had ridhimma face all balck, the armaan as a Greek God, there are many, the two mentioned as Chadda clan n mahabharat are just a melodrama of comedy just as we had few melodramas of emotions from muskaan , atul and all for asking the seniors for permission for BB atch to cheer up Armaan. Smile

See we need to give space, we can't just keep bashing Creatives for any thing wrong, they try their best,

I appluad for Creatives , as they are maing me smile n laugh and making me stick to DMG just thinking some surprise on the way, Clap

No offense, I feel DMG Creatives Rocks in every Forte. Clap

Edited by aquarianleo - 20 May 2008 at 2:20am
aritzia IF-Dazzler
aritzia
aritzia

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilsen1

Kanu, its a travesty and on top of that an insult to the audience's intelligence.. or perhaps 8-10 year old is the audience that they are now targetting, in which case the jokes are indeed in terrible, if not inaappropriate taste...

exactly , even tom and jerry and simpsons make me  laugh more than the comedy they are showing these days , comeone hiding the ladder ? wat was that !!nad they expect us to laugh at it ?
and then puuting the oranges thing tats nothing to laigh at !
among the three only rahul looks a bit girlish
-Mansi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mansi-
-Mansi-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:29am | IP Logged
i totally agree 2 you..Its become utter non-sense..When the show started..it had some sense..a complete show fr d yuoths..but nw children also get irriated wid it..I agree they started off wid sucha a beautiful love story..which they completely destroyed. Every week one of the interns go away fr a holiday..giving xcuse..cuz's marriage..wt crap?? Sweety ur are SUSPENDED...I jus dun ebelive it..AA love story is on d same track as it started. RM started.nd thyeve pulled d breaks...All dey want 2 show is d dragging luv of AR. Nw theyve pulled a publicity stunt..Shilpa is leaving..utter rubbish!! They shud hav a meeting & think they are doing???

Go to top