Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

RAHIL AZAM_ MINDBLOWING (Page 2)

lovelyswaan Groupbie
lovelyswaan
lovelyswaan

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonu_usa

To me Rahil Azam means in 1 simple word.... Way above Excellence

Today's Presentation was done in 4 thematic areas.....Body sensation / Feelings Portrayed / Emotional intimacy / Emotion & society..Very creative Presentation...depicting human body in emotional state both subtle & extreme.

As an actor he has merged into the character he plays...his versatility with a intense deep emotion .There is no style to compete.He looks so beautiful & charming & real..tears were flowing thru my eyes. He balanced his image so beautifully so naturally...everything looked real..face expressions /emotions was outstanding. He released all his pent up energy inside him & gave his best shot.

His emotions were filled with heightened awareness reflecting the character he's playing coloring their world with radiant vivid hues. The dance was .good but didn't feel his energy..strange. 

Scene with Astha was creating a vital intrinsic pulse beating emotion...his screen presence is neverending supply of excitement.He has added lot of richness to his character with unique variation of feminine emotions.Truly embracing feelings in all their richness...communicating on strong mental wavelength....Light of all 8 shakthis were reflecting in his eyes showing him at his best.

I was chatting with my friends everyone had 1 story, I feel attracted to his feminine side...this is getting abnormal

The best part of him is he is always honest...he said Ms sinha presented him very well ...she did a fantastik job I'm impressed,

He was so perfect ..

LOL Beautiful beautiful, I don't think I can describe Rahil anything better than this.Clap

sara-khan IF-Rockerz
sara-khan
sara-khan

Posted: 30 May 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
he is super Big smile

Go to top