Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Who is RealIy In Jail In India??? (Page 7)

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Bunny ji, that air conditioner/cooler noise makes perfect sense for the parents not hearing anything....but the Talwars used to lock Aarushi's bedroom door from outside once she was asleep. Was it not locked that day or the killer somehow got the keys from the parents' bedroom and both slept through it tooConfused

Gauriji in an earlier interview that Dr. Nupur Talwar gave to NDTV she had been asked about locking Aarushi in her bedroom every night. What she said when this question was posed to her was this is utter nonsense. She added that Aarushi's room had a latch system. Aarushi could open the latch from inside if she needed to come out. However if they had to enter her room from the outside they had to use a key to open the door. That is very different from the police version which reduced it to the dastardly parents locking Aarushi in her room every night and keeping the key under their pillow. I think the police have been turning, twisting, bending and manipulating everything from the time Hemraj body was found on the terrace. Which was their biggest blunder in this case.

The latch system suggests that either Aarushi let her killer/s into her room since there was no sign of any tampering of the locks, or she had stepped out of the room and witnessed something she was not supposed to and was fatally hit on the head outside the room. Her still body was then carried into the bedroom where the killer/s slit her throat to make assurances doubly sure. I have spent all my free time pouring over every story in every newspaper and every TV news channel to piece things together. The picture is very unclear however I am reasonably convinced that all the members in the household were targets that night. I am also convinced that Hemraj let the perpetrators in, because they were known entities. He just did not know their intentions that night. If I were investigating this case I would have started with questioning the guards on duty that night at the entrance to this gated community. My gut instinct tell me that they could have shed light on who entered and left the compound on the night of the murders.

bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Don't know why but I have this hunch that we'll never know what exactly happened that night Confused I don't understand the haste that was shown in cremating the body. If the body was preserved, it might have provided some more clues to the mystery.

I agree on all of the above. However first, after the autopsy the cops were pretty satisfied that they had got everything they needed. Second at that stage they were very sure Hemraj was the killer and were busy dispatching a team to Nepal. Third since the Hindu religion requires creamation before sundown the cops gave their blessings by releasing the body to the family. Fourth as Dr. Nupur Talwar said today on TV, the elders of their household told them that the ashes of a child should be immersed immediately and not on the 13th day as with older people. Thus the hurried trip to Haridwar. The fourth has now been turned on its head by the cops as Dr Rajesh Talwars trip to dispose off all incriminating evidence, like his bloody clothes and the murder weapons.

You are right this will be yet another crime that will never be solved. It will destroy and ruin the Talwars and Duranis. Worst of all it will be a total miscarriage of justice if Dr. Rajesh Talwar is by hook or crook labelled the murderer even if there is not a shred of evidence to support the cops theory. The most unsettling thing is that Dr. Talwar is with the cops for the next three days. They can do whatever they pretty well please with him. At the rate at which the cops have been going I wouldn't be surprised if they stage an encounter. That will keep their ineptness and blundering burried under the rug forever.  

This is by far the most heartbreaking and gut wrenching sequence of events to standby and watch a perfectly normal family get totally destroyed....why? and for what?

bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Renuka to take up Aarushi slander with Mayawati

28 May 2008, 0243 hrs IST,TNN

NEW DELHI: Unable to find a legal recourse to support its strong reservations against the allegations made by the Uttar Pradesh Police in the Aarushi murder case, union minister Renuka Chowdhury has decided to use the "gender card" and take up the issue with UP CM Mayawati.

"The language used by police personnel to describe the murder violates all norms of decency and we have taken a strong view of it. I will take this up with Mayawati. As a woman... I don't think she will allow such a thing," Chowdhury said.

Referring to the statement made by the police where they said that the "father was as characterless as the daughter," Chowdhury said that such statements were nothing short of defamation and came from police personnel who were expected to be sensitive to such issues. "They have made remarks derogatory to the girl child. Considering they have only circumstantial evidence, to attribute and create a motive is very unfortunate," she added.

"The police have been behaving in an objectionable way and I find it despicable that they can speak like that about a child, a minor who cannot defend herself," the minister said. The decision to approach the UP government was taken after officials realised that the protection offered by the Juvenile Justice Act was available only to the living. Faced with the lack of legal room to proceed against the cops concerned, the minister seems to have thought of invoking the "gender card."

The ministry has asked the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights to demand an explanation from the UP Police. In its letter, the commission has expressed its unhappiness and concern about the speculation around Aarushi.

Pointing out that IG (Meerut zone) Gurdarshan Singh had said that the two were found in an "objectionable but not in a compromising position," NCPCR member Sandhya Bajaj said the statement was unwarranted. The commission has demanded an explanation on the evidence the police has and sought a report in 15 days. 

MrsAckles Goldie
MrsAckles
MrsAckles

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged
i saw this story on ndtv..

Well how can a third person break into their house, murder two people and then walk out without leaving any evidence and the parents don't come out of their slumber.. well it makes no sense to me.. even if they have air conditioner or heater or ventilation system installed in their home.. Stern Smile

I am sure the parents are hiding something.

Also i think the news media and the indian public are forgetting that the butler/servant was also killed. I feel for his family and I bet he has dependents and family he was supporting.

Edited by MrsAckles - 28 May 2008 at 6:05am
MrsAckles Goldie
MrsAckles
MrsAckles

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged
also i think the people are are blindly supporting the father are just as bad if not worse than the cops and people who blindly believe that he is the killer..
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 10:29am | IP Logged
NEW TWIST...

Hemraj met me 4 days before he was killed'
Author: Hemanth Kashyap Date: 28 May 2008

Social activist Usha Thakur is determined to pursue the case

CONFIDANTE: Hemraj (right) told Usha Thakur that there was a
threat to his life. Pic / Ramesh H S

BANGALORE: Hemraj, the servant who was found murdered on Aarushi Talwar's terrace, had met Usha Thakur, a social activist in Noida four days before his gruesome death. He had even told her he feared for his life.

Usha Thakur, who spoke to MiD DAY, during her brief visit to Bangalore yesterday, said, "Hemraj had met me four days before he was murdered. He looked upset and insisted that he was in danger. I asked for details, but he told me that he would reveal all when the time was right."

Hemraj is said to have assured Usha that he would meet her the following day with details. "He never turned up. Had he told me everything that day, I could have saved his and Aarushi's lives," said Thakur, who also blew the whistle on the Nithari killings.

He looked worried

"Hemraj said he got to know of my work after the Nithari incident. He met me on May 11 at 10 am. He told me he was middle-aged, but he looked older as he was weary and worried," recollected Usha.

"He alternated between bouts of silence and rapid speech. After standing quietly for several minutes, he blurted out that there was a threat to his life. He said it was not just him, but a few other people too who were in danger," she said.

"When my repeated attempts to draw him out failed, I let him decide when he would come back. After a few days, I was shocked to read about the double murder of Hemraj and Aarushi," she said. Determined to help him, Usha said she would return to Noida and pursue the case.

bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

NEW TWIST...

Hemraj met me 4 days before he was killed'
Author: Hemanth Kashyap Date: 28 May 2008

Social activist Usha Thakur is determined to pursue the case

CONFIDANTE: Hemraj (right) told Usha Thakur that there was a
threat to his life. Pic / Ramesh H S

BANGALORE: Hemraj, the servant who was found murdered on Aarushi Talwar's terrace, had met Usha Thakur, a social activist in Noida four days before his gruesome death. He had even told her he feared for his life.

Usha Thakur, who spoke to MiD DAY, during her brief visit to Bangalore yesterday, said, "Hemraj had met me four days before he was murdered. He looked upset and insisted that he was in danger. I asked for details, but he told me that he would reveal all when the time was right."

Hemraj is said to have assured Usha that he would meet her the following day with details. "He never turned up. Had he told me everything that day, I could have saved his and Aarushi's lives," said Thakur, who also blew the whistle on the Nithari killings.

He looked worried

"Hemraj said he got to know of my work after the Nithari incident. He met me on May 11 at 10 am. He told me he was middle-aged, but he looked older as he was weary and worried," recollected Usha.

"He alternated between bouts of silence and rapid speech. After standing quietly for several minutes, he blurted out that there was a threat to his life. He said it was not just him, but a few other people too who were in danger," she said.

"When my repeated attempts to draw him out failed, I let him decide when he would come back. After a few days, I was shocked to read about the double murder of Hemraj and Aarushi," she said. Determined to help him, Usha said she would return to Noida and pursue the case.

This is highly suspect, and purely hearsay. Was this woman in a coma for the last twelve days? How come she has materialized out of nowhere with this piece of news, which can never be substantiated. Nice try Usha Thakurji lekin kanoon saboot maangta hain. 

Go to top