Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Who is RealIy In Jail In India??? (Page 41)

raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Won't be surprised if CBI proposed his name way to thank him for getting thier bank balances up -:p

bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

CBI still has no real proof in Aarushi case

19 Jul 2008, 0114 hrs IST, Sachin Parashar,TNN

NEW DELHI: CBI director Vijay Shankar's pronouncement that the Aarushi murder case is closed, when the agency has not seized any evidence and is yet to receive crucial forensic report on accused Raj Kumar, has puzzled many. It has raised doubts about the strength of the case against the three servants in the CBI net — Raj Kumar, Krishna and Vijay Mandal.

The CBI claim comes even as preliminary reports from Hyderabad's Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics, according to sources, suggested that identifying whose blood was on the T-shirt "may or may not be possible". Doubts stem from the opinion of experts that separating DNA fingerprints from garment after so many days is not always possible, because red blood cells on the cloth start disintegrating.

The blood-stained T-shirt was recovered from accused Raj Kumar's room last month and sent to Hyderabad. CBI then announced on July 11 that fresh blood samples of victim's relatives and suspects had been sent to Hyderabad for the purpose of tallying.

CBI is hanging on to Raj Kumar, Krishna and Vijay Mandal by the skin of its teeth, as their case is based only on narco disclosures. But the entire thing will come apart if it is proved that the blood on the T-shirt does not belong to either Aarushi or Hemraj. The agency doesn't have either the murder weapon or the cellphones of the victims to prove its case.

When asked about the way CBI has carried out investigations in the case, senior lawyer Kamini Jaiswal said, "The less said the better".

She added that narco analysis can just be a step in the investigations. The T-shirt was sent to Hyderabad more than three weeks ago and the final report is not yet out. 

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 19 July 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the UPDATE

I wondering what's happening with the case.. as it is no longer headline news.. hardly read anything about it

I was also wondering what happened to that whiskey bottle recovered  at Talwar's place with 5 pair of finger prints?? looks like they hidden it Ouch
bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

Thanks for the UPDATE

I wondering what's happening with the case.. as it is no longer headline news.. hardly read anything about it

I was also wondering what happened to that whiskey bottle recovered  at Talwar's place with 5 pair of finger prints?? looks like they hidden it Ouch

uknaik99ji lugta hain keh the labs in Hyderabad and all over India that the CBI uses for all its tests are in no hurry to give results on any "supposed evidence" anymore. The media is a big diaapponitment. Now that  there are only the "mamuli naukar" left they have no interest in this case anymore. Sad.  A Very sad state of affairs. I know that after all the posturing, hemming and hawing the CBI will relese all the current three "suspects" for lack of evidence. That is all that this usless organization can do.

However in fairness to them it is not their fault entirely. The first and only fault bearers are the inept idiots from Noida and U.P. They have however been rewarded with promotions. As you hit the nail on the head  earlier, elsewhere.....Only In India. SAD. A VERY SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS IN THE COUNTRY OF MY BIRTH THAT I WILL BE ATTACHED TO EVEN AFTER I HAVE CROSSED THE BIG RAINBOW IN THE SKY Crying%201
Showbizz IF-Dazzler
Showbizz
Showbizz

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunbutt_too

Originally posted by uknaik99

Thanks for the UPDATE

uknaik99ji lugta hain keh the labs in Hyderabad and all over India that the CBI uses for all its tests are in no hurry to give results on any "supposed evidence" anymore. The media is a big diaapponitment. Now that  there are only the "mamuli naukar" left they have no interest in this case anymore. Sad.  A Very sad state of affairs. I know that after all the posturing, hemming and hawing the CBI will relese all the current three "suspects" for lack of evidence. That is all that this usless organization can do.

However in fairness to them it is not their fault entirely. The first and only fault bearers are the inept idiots from Noida and U.P. They have however been rewarded with promotions. As you hit the nail on the head  earlier, elsewhere.....Only In India. SAD. A VERY SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS IN THE COUNTRY OF MY BIRTH THAT I WILL BE ATTACHED TO EVEN AFTER I HAVE CROSSED THE BIG RAINBOW IN THE SKY Crying%201

What !!! rewarded with promotions thats truely disgusting !!!Dead
Showbizz IF-Dazzler
Showbizz
Showbizz

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunbutt_too

Cop who bungled Aarushi case promoted
18 Jul 2008, 0056 hrs IST, Manoj Mitta,TNN

NEW DELHI: His professional lapses in the Aarushi case, failure to find Hemraj's body on the terrace on the first day and collect forensic evidence from her home might have cost the investigation dearly. But that has not stopped the former SP of Noida, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, from being promoted to the elite service of IPS within six weeks of the sensational double murder.

Mishra is among the 15 officers of the provincial police service (PPS) figuring in the notification issued by the Centre a fortnight ago elevating them to IPS on the recommendation of the Uttar Pradesh government.

This is despite the fact that within three days of Aarushi's murder, Mishra was shunted out of Noida along with the SHO of the local police station, D R Nanoria, immediately after DGP
Vikram Singh admitted that the police had blundered in not discovering Hemraj's body.

Though he was the one who was initially briefing the media about Aarushi's case, Mishra suffered the mortification of swapping places within three days with additional SP Ashok Tripathy, who was then posted at special task force in Allahabad.

Following his recent ascent to the coveted ranks of IPS, Mishra has been posted as SP of Mau in the Azamgarh range. His promotion seems all the more odd because of CBI chief Vijay Shankar's statement last week, after the clean chit to Rajesh Talwar, that the agency would investigate the allegation that the Noida police had destroyed the evidence that was available at the scene of the crime.

Need to make promotions transparent

So, how is the system rewarding Mahesh Kumar Mishra with a promotion when he should have been held to account, as the senior-most officer on the spot, for the police's cavalier disregard to the sanctity of the scene of crime?

One obvious defence available to the government, which initiated the promotion proposal, and the Centre, which endorsed it, is that the promotion was under process long before the murder.

Despite being transferred suddenly from Noida as a reaction to the late discovery of Hemraj's body, Mishra has a reputation of being among the officers close to the state regime. Whatever the reason for his
charmed existence, a state service officer is considered for elevation to IPS on the basis of seniority and service records.

The bizarre timing of Mishra's acquisition of the coveted IPS tag serves to highlight the need for the
Supreme Court mandated police reforms aimed at, among other things, making uniformed personnel more professional and instituting a more transparent and accountable system of promotions and transfers.

Just one word DISGUSTING !!!!
raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Case closed then?? Where are the evidences CBI promised to unveil ? What happened to media, no news etc? hmm probably some down time for CBI to create evidences ... I might be wrong lets see.
bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 22 July 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Case closed then?? Where are the evidences CBI promised to unveil ? What happened to media, no news etc? hmm probably some down time for CBI to create evidences ... I might be wrong lets see.

Nahi nahi case toh closed nahi hain rajbabua. You see CBI has been temporarily distracted by and too occupied sending threatening letters to the BSP MP's to vote for the "Trust Vote' for the UPA government or else. That is what the BSP MP's alleged yesterday at sansaad bhavan. 

Now that that is done with they will restart the work on this case.  Meanwhile the Speaker has assured the BSP MP's that he will order an inquiry on these activities by the CBI. You see it's a dog eat dog world out there. Big smile

Go to top