Who is RealIy In Jail In India??? - Page 35

Posted: 15 years ago
Heres the pic of Arushi's bed and her sketch as it was when the photographer reached the spot.

This was her bed?? everything looks so intact and her stuffed toy still on the bed .. her clothes also looks intact.. she looks like she is sleeping

if 4 drunken men are entering her room n trying to force them on her.. room should be mess.

It is so heart breaking to see the Pic 😭 😭.. Thanks again Shefali...
i dont knw but i m still not ready to believe that aarushi wasnt kill by her dad i have this gut feeling something is wrng and real politics is been played in this merciless killing .
Just saw a report on Aajtak

The third suspect Vijay Mandal is refusing to co operated CBI.. they showed interview with his employee.. he says that Vijay mandal is innocent, he is not at all involved in the double murder.. when CBI checked his belongings they could not find anything... even his Narco test came clean

CBI is forcing him to become their witness and give statement against Krishna n Raj kumar saying that he saw them murdering Aarishi n Hemraj.. CBI even took his family into custody to put pressure on him.. But 20 year old uneducated Mandal is refusing to cooperate saying that he won't give false statements so that they can punish innocents..

Bravo Vijay 👏... because of his bravery CBI is hot waters now...
I have no clue why the CBI is hell bent on proving that any of these domestic help are responsible for the deaths of Aarushi and Hemraj. The reality is that the CBI really has nothing, nada, a big fat zero in terms of evidence, yet they are relentlessly persuing this misguided line of investigation. I think time has come for these folks to be released, to end the farce, and chalk this one in the "Unsolved Crimes List" board. 😡
Yes I saw another report on aajtak where they said that CBI has received all forensic reports and all are negative, in the sense that nothing has been found against these 3 as far as forensic tests are concerned.
I wonder what these guys are paid for when they cant do their job !
Originally posted by preethi_p_r

I wonder what these guys are paid for when they cant do their job !

preethi_p_r]ji this is just the tip of the iceberg. I wonder the same about many, many, many government employees in India including the big maha public servants...the politicians. 😡😡
Arushi's clothes which she had worn when she was murdered was with the CBI after it took over the case, but they didnot send it for forensic examination till now.

the clothes are full of fungus now because of rainy season and its rendered useless for DNA tests etc.

can u guys believe this??? the clothes of the victim are an important evidence and that has been destroyed now.

this CBI is making fools of us public and eating away our hard earned money and doing NADA.
Is it??? 😲... It is well known fact by now that They are protecting you know who... so not serious about these evidences

I really feel sorry for the 3 so called killers.. guess what they and their poor family going thru...

BTW Shefali where do you get these updates???  No news in any channels or sites.. Thanks again