Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Who is RealIy In Jail In India??? (Page 17)

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
'Krishna innocent, wasn't Aarushi's friend'

New Delhi, June 11: Coming out in defence of Krishna, Talwar's compounder being interrogated by CBI in Aarushi murder case, his family has said he was at his house on the night of murder. "He went to bed at 10pm in his room," one of the family members told media.

"Krishna was home on May 15 (when Aarushi was murdered). He was picked by police on May 16 for questioning but wasn't interrogated for 3 days," Krishna's niece said.

Now he is custody for 26 days, she said. Krishna was going to quit the Talwar job soon.

She also said Krishna and Hemraj, the other victim who was under scanner for Aarushi's death, were not friends. Neither were Krishna and Aarushi in touch on phone, she added.

The family is planning to appeal for his release at the Ghaziabad court on Thursday.

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Double post..

Edited by uknaik99 - 11 June 2008 at 12:48pm
bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Krishna's tests fail to provide new clues

13 Jun 2008, 0017 hrs IST, Vishwa Mohan & Pervez Iqbal Siddiqui

NEW DELHI/LUCKNOW: Dr Rajesh Talwar, the father of murdered teenager Aarushi, continues to be under the CBI's gaze as the advanced lie detector and narco-analysis tests conducted on his compounder, Krishna, in Bangalore on Wednesday and Thursday did not yield anything which could deflect the agency's attention away from the Noida dentist as the prime suspect.

With the tests validating CBI's hypothesis that Krishna was not involved in the twin murders at Talwars' place, CBI will be required to look afresh at possible gaps in alibis that the Talwars have offered.

The agency had decided to oppose Talwar's bail on June 26, but now realises that it has to present a formidable case ruling out the involvement of outsiders — Krishna or any friend or kin of Talwars' slain domestic help, Hemraj — in the sensational killings.

With that in mind, the agency will get Krishna to take a brain-fingerprinting test on Friday to conclusively establish the veracity of his claims made in the first two tests.

Sources in the agency disclosed that Krishna's narco-analysis — which is conducted using specific drugs to induce a mental state akin to sleep — failed to provide anything "remarkable" for the investigators as most of his answers were "mujhe nahin pata" and "main nahin janta" (I don't know).

He, however, provided some clues on Talwar's behaviour pattern prior to the incident, they added. For instance, the dentist would get upset with Hemraj whenever the latter called him from Talwars' Noida home.

Investigators, however, feel that the brain-fingerprinting should make it clear whether the compounder had a role to play in the post-murder cover-up. 

If the C.B.I. has subjected this Krishna guy through this torture to draw out the Talwars as the real McCoy…then they have taken a page from the outdated, warped German and Fascist police manual from the mid 20th century!!!!!   I am totally surprised.

From what I have read in the news stories the Talwars were willing to be subjected to these tests in the first place. So why is the C.B. I. resorting to this bullcrap melodrama and violating the rights of this Non Resident Nepali Krishna guy??? Someone needs to come clean.....and at the moment it is the August C.B.I  All I can think off at this juncture is "smoke screeen" "horse and pony" and that the Talwara are still center stage!!!!  I hope to see something forthcoming that makes total sense.

kabhi_21 IF-Rockerz
kabhi_21
kabhi_21

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunbutt_too

Krishna's tests fail to provide new clues

13 Jun 2008, 0017 hrs IST, Vishwa Mohan & Pervez Iqbal Siddiqui

NEW DELHI/LUCKNOW: Dr Rajesh Talwar, the father of murdered teenager Aarushi, continues to be under the CBI's gaze as the advanced lie detector and narco-analysis tests conducted on his compounder, Krishna, in Bangalore on Wednesday and Thursday did not yield anything which could deflect the agency's attention away from the Noida dentist as the prime suspect.

With the tests validating CBI's hypothesis that Krishna was not involved in the twin murders at Talwars' place, CBI will be required to look afresh at possible gaps in alibis that the Talwars have offered.

The agency had decided to oppose Talwar's bail on June 26, but now realises that it has to present a formidable case ruling out the involvement of outsiders — Krishna or any friend or kin of Talwars' slain domestic help, Hemraj — in the sensational killings.

With that in mind, the agency will get Krishna to take a brain-fingerprinting test on Friday to conclusively establish the veracity of his claims made in the first two tests.

Sources in the agency disclosed that Krishna's narco-analysis — which is conducted using specific drugs to induce a mental state akin to sleep — failed to provide anything "remarkable" for the investigators as most of his answers were "mujhe nahin pata" and "main nahin janta" (I don't know).

He, however, provided some clues on Talwar's behaviour pattern prior to the incident, they added. For instance, the dentist would get upset with Hemraj whenever the latter called him from Talwars' Noida home.

Investigators, however, feel that the brain-fingerprinting should make it clear whether the compounder had a role to play in the post-murder cover-up. 

If the C.B.I. has subjected this Krishna guy through this torture to draw out the Talwars as the real McCoy…then they have taken a page from the outdated, warped German and Fascist police manual from the mid 20th century!!!!!   I am totally surprised.

From what I have read in the news stories the Talwars were willing to be subjected to these tests in the first place. So why is the C.B. I. resorting to this bullcrap melodrama and violating the rights of this Non Resident Nepali Krishna guy??? Someone needs to come clean.....and at the moment it is the August C.B.I  All I can think off at this juncture is "smoke screeen" "horse and pony" and that the Talwara are still center stage!!!!  I hope to see something forthcoming that makes total sense.

Aarushi case: Krishna talks of second murderer in narco test

Vicky Nanjappa in Bengaluru | June 13, 2008 | 10:09 IST

In a startling relevation, Krishna, the compounder at Dr Rajesh Talwar's clinic who underwent a narco-analysis test in Bangalore on Thursday, said a second person was involved in the murders of the latter's daughter Aarushi and the servant Hemraj, but he was not forthcoming when questioned as to who it was.

It is believed that Aarushi and Hemraj's murders?were committed by two persons and a khukri was used to kill the teenager.

Krishna, who?was subject to a narco-analysis test at the Bowring Hospital, Bengaluru, on Thursday at the instance of the Central Bureau of Investigation, also gave a clean chit to Aarushi.

The CBI?is now probing the double murder, which took place over a month ago at Noida in Uttar Pradesh.

CBI sources said Krishna, during the test, negatived both the theories, one that Aarushi was of a bad character, and two, she was involved in an illicit relationship with Hemraj. He also said in his narco test that Aarushi was innocent and it would be wrong to impute any slur to her character.

According to sources, it was also said that Talwar, Aarushi's father, may be innocent. The local police has accused him of the murders. However, CBI sources were not forthcoming on any further information regarding this aspect. Krishna also spoke about how, where and when the murder occurred.

CBI sources said that the investigation conducted by the UP police was shoddy and there were various aspects that were wrong. There is a lot of damage control exercise that needs to be done in this case, they added.

The CBI said they may have to conduct a second narco-analysis test on Krishna in order to get more information regarding the conspiracy and also the motive behind the murders.

While the CBI team has left Bengaluru for New Delhi, Krishna continues to remain in the city as he will be subject to more tests.

The brain mapping on Krishna is likely to take place on Friday where the same set of questions will be asked.

The procedure, which is three-fold, involves?polygraph, narco-analysis and brain mapping tests in which similar questions are asked. The investigating agencies?will then corroborate the statements following further investigation.

The news regarding Krishna being asked 350 questions is wrong, according to sources. Experts say that a person will have to remain in trance during the tests for nearly four hours in order to answer so many questions.

Remaining in this state for such a long period of time could prove fatal to the person and there is every chance of him slipping into coma.

Sources said a maximum of 50 to 70 questions were asked. All the questions asked to Krishna revolved round the role played by?Talwar, Aarushi's character, the number of persons involved in the murder and also regarding the weapon.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/jun/13aarushi.htm

bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 3:16am | IP Logged
No offence kabhi_21ji, but I have been glued to the news channels, the news papers and all publicly available Indian media form India available in the U.S. However not one of them has corroborated what you have posted. I am not questioning you or your sources, but being "an anal and a nosey attorney"  I need to see everything first hand and unemotionally if you can understand that. Thank you.
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Aarushi case: Krishna arrested, charged with murder

Zeenews Bureau

Bangalore, June 13: Krishna, compounder at the Noida clinic of Dr Rajesh Talwar, who was subjected to narco analysis test by the CBI on Thursday has been arrested. CBI arrested Krishna under IPC Sections 302, 210 and 120(B). He has been charged with Murder, criminal conspiracy and destruction of evidence. The CBI Joint Director Arun Kumar told mediapersons Krishna had been arrested after examining the results of the tests conducted over him.

"A scientific enquiry has been made into what Krishna revealed to us…he is not being accused but we have to take him under arrest. The investigation continues," Kumar said.

Krishna had told cops that Aarushi was a 'good girl' and it is wrong to tarnish her character after her death. Meanwhile, CBI sources have informed media that Krishna has revealed some important clues. One name that has figured out prominently is that of some Sushil Jha of Samastipur, believed to be an acquaintance of Hemraj. The former is alleged to have made some phone calls to Hemraj before his murder. Also Sushil had met Hemraj on the day of murder at a local vegetable vendor's stall. CBI has detained vendor Akhtar for questioning.

The investigating agency reportedly has also questioned some industrialist friend of the Talwars' whose vehicle is believed to have been used in the crime.

However, the investigating agency does not seem satisfied with the outcome and will perform yet another analysis on Krishna on soon.

CBI sources on Thursday said Krishna replied to most of the questions by saying "I don't know". Although, he pleaded innocence before the test, the CBI wasn't able to extract anything out of him with regard to the weapon(s) used in Aarushi and Hemraj's murders.

During the test, Krishna did confirm to the CBI that Dr Talwar was stressed few days before the murders. He also revealed that Dr Talwar used to send him out of clinic quite often for one or the other reason.

Krishna's narco test was conducted at the Forensic Science Laboratory in Bangalore. Reports said that the CBI asked nearly 300 questions to Krishna regarding the gruesome double murders.

Earlier in the day, CBI, which had come under scanner for forcefully detaining Krishna to conduct a series of chemical tests on him, cleared its stand by declaring that it had submitted all the relevant papers in the court and has secured the court's order for the same.

Meanwhile, DIG, Central Bureau of Investigation, has reportedly been removed from the case for shoddy investigation into the twin murders.

Dr Talwar is the father of Aarushi, who was found murdered along with the family's servant, Hemraj at their Noida residence last month. CBI sources had said prior to the narco test that Krishna had vital information about the alleged illicit relationship between dentist Dr Talwar and Dr Anita Durrani, also a dentist at Talwar's Noida clinic.

Krishna had also been subjected to two lie detector tests and a polygraphic test.

Aarushi, 14, was found dead in her Noida home on May 16. The Noida police initially named Hemraj as the prime suspect and even sent teams to trace him. But the next day, Hemraj's decomposed body was found on the terrace.

The CBI took over the case after the Noida police drew flak for shoddy investigations.

On Tuesday, the CBI throwing some light on the direction of its investigations said that the murders were a "pre-meditated conspiracy" and not committed on the "spur of the moment" as earlier believed. Krishna was the first person to have informed the police of an alleged affair between Dr Talwar and Dr Anita Durrani.

"The precision of the wounds on Aarushi's body suggest that the murderer knew surgical procedures. This raises a finger of suspicion at Krishna, who is a compounder at Rajesh Talwar's clinic," a CBI official had said.

"Following Krishna's statement, a CBI team Monday night took him to three places - the Hindon river, Khera village and Nithari," all in Noida, the official said. The CBI has suspected that Krishna might have disposed of the weapon used in the two murders.

Krishna meanwhile, had told a news channel that he is innocent. "I am innocent and I have not done anything. The CBI is trying to frame me to shield Dr Talwar," a visibly distraught Krishna told the channel. "Save me," he cried out.

Krishna, who hails from Nepal, had been working as compounder at Rajesh Talwar's Noida clinic for the last three years and was a confidante of Hemraj. Rajesh has been under arrest for alleged involvement in the murders.

Atalst some break thru..

Theory is Killers came to kill Aarushi.. it was preplanned.. Hemaraj was killed because he was a witness.. Who can preplan killing of a teenager???? its really heartbreaking ConfusedConfusedOuch
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Krishna is being framed by CBI'

Zeenews Bureau

New Delhi, June 13: Aarushi murder case took a new twist when on late Friday, CBI arrested Dr Talwar's compounder Krishna after the Narco test results were declared. CBI arrested Krishna under IPC Sections 302, 210 and 120(B).

Immediately Krishna's lawyer and his family opposed this arrest saying he is innocent.

In a press conference, one of the family members said to the media, "Krishna was at his house on the night of murder. He went to bed at 10 pm in his room".

Krishna's lawyer also accused the CBI and said, "CBI has illegally detained Krishna for 10 days and have also allegedly tortured him during his custody".

Meanwhile Krishna's lawyer has said that he will apply for a bail plea on behalf of Krishna.

Krishna's family approaches NHRC

The family of Krishna, who was arrested by CBI for his alleged involvement in Aarushi murder case, approached NHRC for its intervention in the matter as it insists that he is innocent.

Krishna's sister Parvati along with some relatives met NHRC officials and submitted a petition alleging violation of human rights of her brother by the CBI.

They alleged that Krishna, compounder of Dr Rajesh Talwar, was earlier illegally detained and then arrested without any evidence.

NHRC spokesperson said the petitioner had met Commission's joint registrar M L Aneja and submitted the petition.

While the CBI maintained that Krishna was arrested based on the scientific tests results, the family alleged that "brain mapping and narco analysis on him has been done illegally."

The family insists Krishna is innocent and that he was at home throughout the night of May 15-16 when Aarushi and her domestic servant Hemraj were murdered.
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 13 June 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Everyone is in the grip of Aarushi frenzy, lapping up every bit of information coming their way in the murder case, suggest television viewership data compiled from homes across India's heartland.

The data show that people are more interested to know about who killed the Noida schoolgirl, than watch an IPL cricket match or Bollywood big draws Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on TV.

News channels have reported a jump in their viewership ever since the news of the murder broke, possibly India's biggest crime story after the Nithari serial killing case of 2006.

On May 23, the day Aarushi's father Rajesh Talwar was arrested and police claimed it to be an honour killing, the TRP — the viewership-measuring instrument — of Hindi and English news channels was higher than the IPL match between Mohali and Hyderabad.

Five top Hindi news channels had cumulative TRP of over one point as compared to 0.96 for the IPL match, says aMAP, a company that rates television programmes. Television Audience Measurement (TAM), another company in the business of TRP but with a different methodology, gave the news channels close to nine points as compared to 7.5 for the IPL match.

Rights activists said the high TRPs could have been also due to unnecessary sensationalism of the case created by some insensitive reporting.

Some channels went berserk after Meerut IGP Gurdarshan Singh made the sensational claim on TV that Aarushi and Hemraj were killed by Rajesh Talwar because he had found them in an "objectionable but not compromising" position. They even suggested questions that showed Aarushi's character in poor light. "The television channels conducted media trial of Aarushi, who was not there to defend herself. It would have got them higher TRPs but did a lot of harm to the young soul," said Bharati Ali of HAQ for Child Rights, an NGO.

For the news channels, it all started on May 16, when the news of the murder broke.

According to TAM, the TRP of Hindi news channels jumped about two points. The jump was confirmed by aMAP too. The head of a Hindi news channel said the Aarushi case was single most important factor for the jump. "To me, the only difference in the news content during the period was the Aarushi murder case. All that news channels ran around the clock was programmes on the twin murder case and that fetched high TRP," he said.

Sabhyata Arora, a child physiologist at NGO Pratidhi, said the reason why everyone is hooked to the Aarushi story was that it has something for parents as well as children.

"Parents wanted to know about the relationship between a child and

Go to top