Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Who is RealIy In Jail In India??? (Page 13)

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I dont think they are looking at the wrong person at all. All the facts or the events that occured that night points a finger towards the Talwars.

1: Contradictory statements made by rajesh and his wife.

2: failure to inform police immediately after the murder, thats such basic knowledge, ur daughter is dead with her throat slit soaked in blood , u take one and a half hour to call the police or even the emergengy/ambulance to do something.

3: No cries heard by neighbors, If as Rajesh talwar said, he didnt call the police coz he was consoling his wife, the neighbours should have heard something. If parents find thier child murdered, an immeidate reaction would be of panic and grief and they would do something to get her back, take her to the hospital.....call the police .......do something.

4: if the camera didnt have anything, why make an effort to delete it. The same goes for the emails. Why delete it in such hurry?

5: why hurry off to Haridwar, isnt it common knowledge esp for an educated dr couple to know that since their daughter was murdered, it was necessary to keep it intact and not burn her immediately within a short period.

6: Why are they hiding something, everything looks shady right from their statements to their hurried visit to Haridwar......not to mention her fathers connection to Anita Durani.

all the points so far mentioned above, points towards the Talwars, Nupur Talwar surely knows something. I mean how is it possible to sleep in the next room and not hear ur daughters screams or any noise for that matter when she was murdered first by a blunt force to her head and then the slit to her throat.

For me, the CBI has to first clear the Talwars to go to the next option but since the Talwars are shady, they cannot rule them out.

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 7:38am | IP Logged
excellent analysis ! Clap

Angry M Angry
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Latest development...

Rajesh Talwar has revealed crucial details relating to the investigation of Aarushi and Hemraj's murder, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) told a Ghaziabad court on Thursday.

After grilling Talwar for three days, the agency said he had disclosed vital information pertaining to the murders and they are trying to verify them. The Noida Police has accused Talwar of killing his daughter, Aarushi and domestic help, Hemraj on the night of May 15-16. Talwar was remanded to 14-days judicial custody after the CBI did not press for an extension of his remand.

Second polygraph test

Before being produced in court, Talwar was subjected to another lie-detector test at the Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL). On Wednesday too, Talwar had been subjected to a polygraph test, which did not provide the agency with any further leads in the case. Defence counsel Satish Tamta said the test was conducted to verify the veracity of his statement.

CBI judicial custody

Talwar was produced in the court of Special Judicial Magistrate, Sapna Mishra and the CBI requested for him to be sent to judicial custody. The hearing was brief. CBI prosecutor, Suresh Batra, submitted an application for ending the remand. The court, thereafter, ordered Talwar to be sent to District Jail in Dasna.

Vital leads

Talwar revealed crucial details related to the investigation of the case, which are being verified. He has disclosed vital information pertaining to the murders, the agency said.

CBI prosecutor Suresh Batra hinted that facts revealed by the accused and witnesses are being verified and the continuance of the judicial custody of Talwar is required as further interrogations may be required after the receipt of various reports.

Bail application

Talwar's bail application will come up for hearing on Saturday. Tamta said, "The bail application would come up before the sessions court. Talwar is cooperating with the investigating agency and he had also agreed to undergo a polygraph test."

Talwar refuses to comment

Talwar did not reply when asked by reporters if he was happy with the CBI probe. His wife, Nupur and brother, Dinesh were also present in the court along with other relatives. Retired Noida Police officer, KK Gautam was again questioned on Thursday. The agency along with the municipal agency might search the sewers near the house for more evidence.

Edited by uknaik99 - 05 June 2008 at 3:42pm
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunbutt_too

I still don't see any evidence to "Nail" the Talwars as this article states. Sure there is a lot second guessing by the media and the tabloids.  However the CBI has said nothing earthshaking, nor unearthed anything that makes their case. I still don't understand why the camera is being touted as 'hot evidence' but which was supposedly tampered with. Does the CBI think that Dr. Talwar took pictures after killing Aarushi and Hemraj, and then deleted them? In many ways it feels like the CBI's investigation is being choreographed by the Noida and UP Police. The Police Fraternity tends to stick together the world over.

Dr. Talwar did take the polygraph earlier today, and according to the media reports that test failed to prove him a blatant liar. Maybe the brain mapping and narco tests that the Indian Police put so much faith in should be done next. What if that comes up with nothing?  What then? Will that satisfy all the investigators that maybe they are looking at the wrong person?

bunbutt_too ji I am also hoping that police are looking at wrong person.. being a mother myself  I don't want to read that Talwars killed their only daughter so mercilessly..

But all circumstantial evidences are pointing fingers towards Talwar's only...

Why both of them are giving contradict statement about who saw the dead body of Aarushi first..

They themselves wanted CBI investigation then why they are not cooperating then.. both Noida and CBI are saying same thing that Talwar's are not cooperating.. WHY??

If somebody else killed both Aarushi and Hemraj then who is it???

If someone came to steal or kill whole family then why there is no forced entry...

Police says that method of killing is professional either by a Doctor or kasai.. which kasai can kill them??...

please share your point of view.. who can be the killer???

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 05 June 2008 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Aarushi killed first, Hemraj later: CBI

LUCKNOW: The CBI team probing the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case is believed to have established that it was Aarushi who was murdered first and then Hemraj and not vice-versa as was being assumed by the investigators till now.

This conclusion is based on the viscera reports, the time of death as stated in the post-mortem reports and some fingerprints and palm prints picked up from Aarushi's room, which were also found on the terrace. This particular set of fingerprints have shown some traces of blood on them on the terrace but were found clean in Aarushi's room.

"There is a logical connection between the fingerprints found on the terrace of the house and inside the room of Aarushi which explains that this person first entered Aarushi's room and then went upto the terrace," said a senior CBI officer.

The CBI has also established that the two murders were executed after full planning and were not a result of an outburst as indicated by the Noida police during their investigations. The police had claimed that Dr Rajesh Talwar returned home around 11:30 pm only to find Aarushi and Hemraj in an "objectionable (but not compromising)" state.

This irked him so much that he first took Hemraj to the terrace on some pretext and murdered him there only to kill Aarushi thereafter. The CBI has picked up clues which not only establish that it was Aarushi who was murdered first and then Hemraj but also the fact that both the murders were well-planned and much in advance.

The theory that the murders were planned in advance is based on the fact that the computers seized from Dr Rajesh Talwar's house have allegedly revealed that late on May 14 night, 40 sites were searched by a particular login. Most of these sites are associated with various drugs used for sedation, particularly those which do not have toxins in their composition. The person who searched these sites spent more time at these sites than what was spent at sites which featured drugs which had combinations of toxins in their composition.

Edited by uknaik99 - 05 June 2008 at 11:09pm
bunbutt_too IF-Sizzlerz
bunbutt_too
bunbutt_too

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

Originally posted by bunbutt_too

I still don't see any evidence to "Nail" the Talwars as this article states. Sure there is a lot second guessing by the media and the tabloids.  However the CBI has said nothing earthshaking, nor unearthed anything that makes their case. I still don't understand why the camera is being touted as 'hot evidence' but which was supposedly tampered with. Does the CBI think that Dr. Talwar took pictures after killing Aarushi and Hemraj, and then deleted them? In many ways it feels like the CBI's investigation is being choreographed by the Noida and UP Police. The Police Fraternity tends to stick together the world over.

Dr. Talwar did take the polygraph earlier today, and according to the media reports that test failed to prove him a blatant liar. Maybe the brain mapping and narco tests that the Indian Police put so much faith in should be done next. What if that comes up with nothing?  What then? Will that satisfy all the investigators that maybe they are looking at the wrong person?

bunbutt_too ji I am also hoping that police are looking at wrong person.. being a mother myself  I don't want to read that Talwars killed their only daughter so mercilessly..

But all circumstantial evidences are pointing fingers towards Talwar's only...

Why both of them are giving contradict statement about who saw the dead body of Aarushi first..

They themselves wanted CBI investigation then why they are not cooperating then.. both Noida and CBI are saying same thing that Talwar's are not cooperating.. WHY??

If somebody else killed both Aarushi and Hemraj then who is it???

If someone came to steal or kill whole family then why there is no forced entry...

Police says that method of killing is professional either by a Doctor or kasai.. which kasai can kill them??...

please share your point of view.. who can be the killer???

uknaik99ji I have read all the news stories in the papers today and watched the broadcasts on HT, Aajtak and Sahara Samay. I am convinced that at this stage there really is no concrete, substantial evidence against the Talwars. The C.B.I. like their counterpart the Noida and the U.P. Police are groping and totally lost. It appears to me that all the energy of the law enforcement agencies is being focused on proving Dr. Talwar as the perpetrator and Nupur Talwar as the accomplice and not solving the crime objectively.

In my experience I have found that the immediate family is the worst witness. They have gone through so much trauma that they tend to give conflicting stories simply because they mentally block the whole horrific scene from their minds. The key to me here is that Dr, Talwar has willingly submitted to a polygraph, not once, but twice. I don't know about the second results but based on the news stories the first clears him with out question. However no one from of the law enforcement is willing to grant him that. I have a slinking suspicion that they have decided to stretch the "glove" to make it fit no matter what.

At this stage the whole crap about the camera and the deleted pictures is pure diversion. If this crime was planned by the father would he have presented the camera to his daughter the night he was planning to murder her? Is Dr. Talwar so sick and perverted that he would take pictures of his daughter's crime scene? This guy is not that madman from Austria. I think the hoity toity much touted C.B.I. has no answers so they are doing exactly what the Noida and U.P. police were doing.... make the crime fit the Talwars and not the other way around.

I have no idea who the killers are. All I know is looking at all the secondary news sources TV, print media including the tabloids like MidDay, it appears that the details are constantly changing. All along it was stated that Nupur had called Hemraj phone when they discovered Aarushi's body. That the phone rang for a few seconds and was then turned off. In addition according to the Noida Cell tower records the cell phone was within the complex at 6.30am on May 16th. Suddenly that evidence is either being ignored or has simply vaporized. 

The internet research regarding the narcotic drugs is a totally off the wall line of investigation. I hate dentists. I have zero tolerance for pain. I do not like being shot up with Novocain nor do I want to take any oral barbiturates before going to my dentist's office since I have to drive myself back and forth on the freeway. My Dentist has spent hours researching what would meet my requirements on the ADA webpage, the Physicians Desk Reference and god knows what else. I believe Dr. Talwar had a patient scheduled on the 16th and maybe that patient was as demanding as I am. So he was researching all the options that would help make his patient comfortable. The C.B.I. crap about this research is plain bologna and proves that they are really desperate to save face.

The current theories and supposed evidence and what have you only help the  attorneys defending the Talwars make their case. It makes the police including the C.B.I. look like blundering, biased idiots even if the C.B.I. came into the picture way after the fact and on a mission impossible.

As I write the gutters of Noida are being dragged to find the murder weapons. If that fails to recover anything, is the C.B.I. going to drain the Ganga at Haridwar?  If the Talwars are the criminals we need proof positive. Till then we, at least I, will continue to believe them innocent.

Edited by bunbutt_too - 06 June 2008 at 1:44pm
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thank you for your point of views , but not convincing enough..

Again I also hope that they are innocent n CBI wl catch the real culprit soon...

Edited by uknaik99 - 06 June 2008 at 2:06pm
SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Mujhe to Talwars par hi poora shaq hai.

Why would police name Talwars as killers if they were not resonably sure about it. Unko pata tha ki yeh high profile case ban chuka hai, media ki nazar hai iss case par. But they bungled VERY badly during investigation.

It was definitely NOT how police should conduct investigations. Investigating team ko dismiss kar dena chahiye...they were pathetic, Hemraj ki body ek din tak padi rahi aur Police ne check bhi nahi kiya...waah re waah! Even a kid would have searched every place possible.

They did not take possession of imp stuff, bedsheet ko wash karke sukha bhi diya ghar waalo ne, 10 din ke baad CPU seize kiya..Aarushi ka room seal nahi kiya, infact poora ghar seal karna chahiye tha. Aise policewalon ko dekhkar gunde-badmaash khush ho rahe honge.

Now coming back to parents, it is really astounding ki unko pata hi nahi chala 2-2 murder ho gaye, agar koi baahar se they to parents ko kyon nahi maara? Nothing happens without motive, parents ka behavious suspicious raha hai shuru se, inconsistent statements.

Go to top