Who is RealIy In Jail In India??? - Page 29

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by tina59

There are so many loopholes, I still cant beleive that inspite of two people being murdered by 4 people, their parents were sleeping soundly.

As per the narco test, Hemraj raised an alarm when he realised what was done to Arushi, how could the parents not heard anything

Its also said that Arushi screamed before being hit on the head, why didnt the parents wake up then?

The talwars who lock the Arushi's room daily conveniently forgot to lock her room on that particular day.

If Krishna was angry with Talwars, wouldnt he go after Rajesh talwar who was sleeping in the other room than Arushi.

If Krishna was angry with Rajesh Talwar, what was the need for Rajkumar and the other guy to help him.

Why did the Talwars rush to haridwar to do her last rites when its common sense to wait till the police autopsy concludes.

Why would the accused trio still keep Hemraj's phone switched on after they murdered him, I mean they cant be so dumb.

If they acted under alcohol, why would they take the time to lock the terrace door......

I still cant beleive the Talwars inspite of all this were sleeping without any clue, thats ridiculous with 5 people 4+1(arushi) involved in the immediate next room.

I hate Aaajtak for blantantly acquiting the Talwars and talking ill abt the CBI and the Noida Police. Anyone would get suspicious and point fingers at the Talwars.

who deleted pics from the computer and also her camera, dont tell me the servants who were in a drunken state and in panic , had the time to do that.

I agree with you

I somehow cannot digest the fact that the parents did not hear anything. And now, the CBI chief says she had a bad throat so she could not scream! πŸ˜•

All this while the parents did not know that she had a bad throat and nobody had an answer to this but now suddenly Arun Kumar remembers this 🀒

This is probably the last case that hel solve before retiring and wants a medal before that. And so, the poor servants hv been framed

15 days ago while opposing the bail of rajesh talwar CBi told the court that Dr Talwar told them that hemraj had an evil eye on his daughter and that is why he used to lock her in her room after she went to sleep and kept the keys with him, on 15th also he did the same. The judge even quoted this part of his stmt to the CBI while denying him bail. This was on 26th june.

Now on fri the CBI suddenly says that the parents had started trusting hemraj since he was working with them for the past 8 months and never locked her door anymore.πŸ˜•

nupur talwar said on NDTV that arushi always used to shut the door while sleeping and noone could open her door from the outside without the key.

even bharti their maid confirmed that 2 rooms used to locked when she used to reach their in the morning to do her work.

so is the CBI going to say that arushi also had begun to trust hemraj and never used to shut her door anymore???

then the CBi said that they did a simulation ecercise and the forensic experts confirmed that even if a person is awake in the parents' room they cannot hear anything due to the noise of the air conditioner. here they were not awake but asleep.

but then where was the need to suddenly add that arushi had a bad throat on that particular day. i mean even she wouldn't have had a bad throat still u cannot hear any sound even when a person is awake, right?? and this bad throat thing has suddenly appeared in the whole story, noone has ever said it before.πŸ˜•

did hemraj also have a bad throat that 4 men were arguing in arushi's room and still nothing could be heard or were they whispering while arguing???

now krishna reached talwars' home at around 12, then vijay mandal came, then later on rajkumar, arushi's time of death acc to post mortem report is btn 1 to 1:30.

so they came, they had drinks, they even became drunk, they entered arushi's room, tried to force themselves on her, hit her with a blunt object, then argued with hemraj, took him to the terrace, killed him after a long struggle, locked the terrace doors, came in and slit arushi's throat.

all this they did within an hour and a few minutes time that too when rajesh talwar was on his mobile phone till 12:05 midnight and only after that could he have gone off to sleep, i mean he couldn't have been in deep sleep atleast when these people came in and started drinking???

also one more thing rajkumar came all the way from sector 53 to sector 25 on his cycle , thats a 5 km distance and still noone saw him not even the security guard of the talwars' residence????

Edited by shefali_123 - 15 years ago

I was in a lot of grief. I thank God and CBI: Rajesh Talwar

As dentist gets bail in Noida's double murder, other accused's family cry foul over CBI investigations

Rajesh Talwar with his wife Nupur and brother Dinesh after his release from jail. Inset: Aarushi

Noida:
A day after CBI gave him a clean chit, dentist Rajesh Talwar, was on Saturday released from jail, ending a 50-day jail period after the Noida Police accused him of killing his teenage daughter, Aarushi.

"I was in a lot of grief. I thank God and the CBI as what my family has been saying (of my being innocent) all along now stands vindicated," said a tired looking Talwar after he visited a Sai Baba temple near his residence in Noida.

Dressed in a white T-shirt, 49-year-old Talwar came out of Dasna Jail in Noida within two minutes after the gates of the jail were opened at 8.30 am.

The formalities for his release were completed by his wife, Nupur Talwar, and relatives late last night.

A relieved Nupur hugged Talwar as he stepped out of the iron-gate of the prison. It was a tearful reunion for the couple, who pleaded with the media to "leave them alone" and allow them to mourn the death of their daughter. From the temple, the Talwars' were accompanied by family friends Durrani.

Talwar was arrested on May 23 by the Noida police, a week after his daughter and his domestic help, Hemraj, were found murdered at his home, on suspicion of his involvement in the killings.

Maligning Character  unfair: neighbours

B K Sharma, a neighbour of Rajesh Talwar's father-in-law, said, "I have known the Talwars for a long time. Earlier they used to stay in a rented apartment and Aarushi used to visit us every day. To think that her father committed such a crime was unthinkable. And the CBI has just proved that," said 75-year-old Sharma.

"Why did the media paint such a gory picture of the Talwars before anything was proved in court?" asked another neighbour, Saurabh Sharma.

Krishna's kin protest

"Something is not quite right. I am no expert, but I wonder why the poor are always held responsible for such ghastly acts," said Prana Singh, a social activist. Sunita, Krishna's niece, had claimed on Friday  her uncle was held because he was poor. "Why don't the police take all servants and hold them responsible for some crime or the other? My uncle is suffering because he is poor…he is innocent," she added.

Dr Talwar wanted to treat patients in jail, would read books, avoid tv, say jail staff

Ghaziabad:
Dental surgeon Rajesh Talwar, against whom the CBI did not find any evidence of killing his daughter Aarushi, had expressed his desire to practice in Dasna jail and the authorities had made arrangements in this regard.

"We had repaired a chair used by a dentist as he had expressed his willingness to treat patients," Superintendent of Dasna jail Ramji Singh said minutes after Talwar's release. He said Talwar, who remained quiet for the initial days before he started talking to fellow inmates, had two-to-three persons attached to him all the time so that no harm was done to him inside the jail.

The jail superintendent said the dentist preferred spending his time reading books. "He refrained from watching television initially as all channels talked about his daughter only," Singh said.

He said whenever anyone had asked the dentist about his daughter, his eyes were immediately filled with tears and he used to say, "I am the most unfortunate person in this earth who is facing charges for murdering his own sweet little daughter." Singh said whenever someone had asked about Aarushi, Talwar always became depressed. "So later we refrained from asking him about his daughter," he told reporters.

Edited by uknaik99 - 15 years ago
Arushi murder: UP police defends its probe

Uttar Pradesh police defended its investigation in the Noida twin murder case saying it had not filed chargesheet against anyone and the probe was at a preliminary stage when the investigation was handed over to the CBI.

"The CBI on Friday said that it had not found any evidence 'as of now' against Rajesh Talwar and the UP police which was earlier investigating the matter had not filed any chargesheet naming him," news agency quoted IG Bhanu Pratap Singh as saying.

On the UP police failing to reach Krishna, who has emerged as the main accused in the CBI inquiries, the IG said that the investigations were transferred midway.
"Had the UP police completed its inquiries it would have definitely reached the real culprits," he added.

Stating that CBI has neither made any adverse comment against the UP police nor alleged that evidences had been tampered with, Singh said that the state police cooperated with the CBI at every stage and the case diary had also been submitted.

The IG said the case is now under judicial scrutiny and the court would decide how it had been investigated by the different agencies.

The IG parried all questions on whether action would be taken against the officials investigating the case saying that the matter is now before the court and it will decide on it.

Talwar family should sue UP police: Renuka

Posted online: Saturday , July 12, 2008 at 08:01:19

Updated: Saturday , July 12, 2008 at 07:56:48 Print Email To Editor Post Comments

New Delhi, July 12: Union Minister for Women and Child Development Renuka Choudhary slammed the Uttar Pradesh police for 'bungling' the Arushi murder case and said the Talwar family should sue them.

"The family should sue the state police and those responsible for bungling the case terrifyingly must be suspended," Chaudhary said, a day after the CBI gave Arushi's father Rajesh Talwar a clean chit in the case.

She also asked Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati 'to stand up and compensate to Dr Rajesh Talwar's family for the agony it went through'.

"The UP Chief Minister cannot ignore her responsibility. She must make the police accountable," the minister told a news channel.

Talwar was released from the Dasna jail on Saturday after the CBI told a UP court on Friday that it has no evidence against the dentist in the sensational Noida double murder case.

"We have lost complete confidence in police, the way it provided salacious details about the young girl. The police assassinated characters, casts aspersions and tarnished the reputation of a minor young girl," the minister said.

Sympathising with Dr Talwar's family, Chaudhary asked, "who empowered the police to ruin relations between two perfectly normal families (Talwar and his colleague Anita Durrani). And how could UP police miss what was staring them in their eyes."

"If this is how police conduct investigations," the minister said, adding 'nobody will ever come out to speak the truth and is the biggest insecurity of today's law-abiding citizen'.

yesterday indiatv did an investigation of CBi's claims that u cannot hear any noise in the talwars' bedroom if the AC is on even if a person is awake.

so indiatv correspondent went inside a similar flat in the noida area.

the correspondent sat in the main bedroom , put the AC on and closed the door and sat there in the middle of the night for some time till the AC is fully functional.

then some girl went to the nearby bedroom, put the AC on , the door open ( since thats what the CBI claims) and let out a scream, little muffled ( Since CBI now claims arushi had a bad throat). This Ac was also switched on till it is fully functional and makes noise.

we could clearly hear the scream in the other bedroom.

they added that maybe the talwars were asleep and never heard the scream or noise or whatever, but the CBI's claims that u cannot hear a sound even if u are awake is totally wrong.

The AC's made quite a bit of noise in both the bedrooms.

I mean they did hear the doorbell ring the next morning inspite of AC being on and their door being locked and they normally donot wake up so early, so they were still asleep when their maid came.

so u can hear noises if u are awake, they might be muffled but they will be heard. Edited by shefali_123 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by shefali_123

yesterday indiatv did an investigation of CBi's claims that u cannot hear any noise in the talwars' bedroom if the AC is on even if a person is awake.

so indiatv correspondent went inside a similar flat in the noida area.

the correspondent sat in the main bedroom , put the AC on and closed the door and sat there in the middle of the night for some time till the AC is fully functional.

then some girl went to the nearby bedroom, put the AC on , the door open ( since thats what the CBI claims) and let out a scream, little muffled ( Since CBI now claims arushi had a bad throat). This Ac was also switched on till it is fully functional and makes noise.

we could clearly hear the scream in the other bedroom.

they added that maybe the talwars were asleep and never heard the scream or noise or whatever, but the CBI's claims that u cannot hear a sound even if u are awake is totally wrong.

The AC's made quite a bit of noise in both the bedrooms.

I mean they did hear the doorbell ring the next morning inspite of AC being on and their door being locked and they normally donot wake up so early, so they were still asleep when their maid came.

so u can hear noises if u are awake, they might be muffled but they will be heard.

It is ridiculous indeed.

Okay, she has a bad throat , screams or tries to scream and her parents do not hear anything

But Hemraj protested and tried to raise an alarm when Krishna tried to force himself on Aarushi.

Did he too hv a bad throat ? πŸ˜•

Yes tomorrow CBI will claim that even hemraj had a bad throat and all of them did since they argued standing in her bedroom for sometime and then took hemraj onto the terrace. πŸ˜†

also hemraj struggled on the terrace before being killed according to the CBI, he was quite a strong man, so during that struggle these 3 ought to have got ceratin scratches or bruises on their body, did the CBI try to find ou anything of this sort??

I mean are the fingerprints on the glassses in hemraj's room similar to that of krihna, rajkumar and vijay mandal?? surely it does not take 50 days to find atleast this out.

but the CBI claims all their findings are through narco tests and they still have to find corroborative evidence to back their claims.

Also arun kumar said on friday that hemraj did not drink but these 3 did. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by shefali_123 - 15 years ago
A landmark case in Indian history.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=941252&TPN=1 5&#17365008

The C.B.I.'s statement that "Aarushi screamed" is questionable to begin with. The autopsy report states that the time of death was between 1 and 2 am. Wouldn't Aarushi who had had a full day of school and other afterschool activities be fast asleep at that late hour? Maybe, just maybe she was fast asleep and did not scream at all in the first place. So the parents did not hear her cries for help because she did not scream. In addition it is hard to tell if there was an attempted rape since according to all the news stories her body was found fully clothed, and the autopsy report confirmed that she had not been raped.

The involvement of the three helpers who are currently the prime suspects is highly questionable, and unless the C.B.I. finds the weapons used to inflict the blunt force injury to both Aarushi and Hemraj and the khukri used to slit their throats these three will eventually be set free as well. However even when everyone is freed for the lack of evidence, sadly these three domestic helpers, and Dr. Talwar will always be viewed suspiciously by every Tom, Dick and Harry for the rest of their lives.

The experiment by the news guy is bogus since it does not compare apples with apples. My point here is that even if the AC's used in the news reporters experiment are made by the same manufacturer, are the exact same model, have the exact same BTU's, are installed identically and what have you, no two machines would make the same level of noise. The noise in an AC is subject to its age, usage, maintenance, its installation, the room size, the furniture in the room, and many other factors. The news media should stop such half assed drills. They are not qualified to conduct such experiments and need to behave more responsibly rather than misleading their viewers.

I still maintain that this was the work of methodical, systematic, and very experienced professional killers. The crime scene may have had a lot of blood and been gut wrenching, yet it appears that there were no mental errors committed by the perpetrators. They left the place as they found it when they entered except for the two bodies and the mess that went with it. I also think that had the parent's bedroom door not been locked from the inside that night, they might have been victimized as well and we would have been reading about four people killed on that fateful night of May 15th.