Kayamath

Who is trying to kill Milsi?

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Who is trying to kill Milind? Here are a couple of options

Pranay is the villian

This is my preferred scenario.  The guy must want to eliminate the possibility of Milsi finding Inder's killer.  Like I mentioned in other posts, before he was knocked down by Ayesha's car, Milsi may have investigated Inder's murder and may have been on the verge of finding the real killer. He may have wanted to find the killer for Prachi's sake since that is the first thing she asked of him even before they were married.  In finding her father's killer Milsi may have wanted to make up for the pain he had given her during the PIM track.  Fearing that if Milsi regains his memory he will be on to him, Pranay is now trying to kill him.

Neev is the villian

There are many takers for this theory.  While some like Yasmin are apprehensive about it, others like Kitty look forward to it because it would make Neev more interesting. Lets see why Neev could be the man behind these dastardly acts.

1.Neev  still loves Prachi very deeply and wants her.

2. He has discovered that Prachi had left him not because she did not love him but because she did. So the guy may have illusions of reviving that love in her.

3. He blurted to Prachi that he does not want to lose her again after the fire accident.  Now the emphasis on 'again' seems to point to the fact he wants her back at all costs.

4. Although he seems to be helping her all his help may be part of a grand design.  The guy is the most intelligent of the KYM characters (which by the way does not say much considering all of them are duffers of the highest order).  His ensnaring Milsi in the drug case as well as his takeover of the Turkey hotel smacked of a shrewd brain.  In comparison all Milsi could do was bribe an employee for getting a contract and burn down Neev's factory with some goondas' help – acts which are more impulsive than incisive.

So what could be his plan to get Prachi back?

-Lead  Prachi into believing in him completely and ensure she does not act on her own without his knowledge. This is important particularly after the kiss episode because if she goes by her instincts she may well get Milsi to remember everything and that is not good for him.

- Ensure that the rest of the family also believe that he has Prachi's best interest in mind.  Since he is cunning he is ensuring that it is not obvious. He has slowly got the entire family believing in his good intentions.  PL was the first to be taken in.  Suki was a bonus.  Afterall being Milsi's sister she can always vouch for him since she herself heard him make plans with Prachi. Yesterday he even managed to convince Baba by telling him he was the one who sent Prachi with Milsi.

- Make plans which will appear that he is helping Prachi but stop just short of actually helping her. The fake engagement, the plan to fight in front of Milsi and ask Prachi to cry, sending Milsi to appease Prachi for him and ensuring he sees a bed spread on the beach. In fact all his plans only reaffirms to Milsi she is pining for Neev and that Neev himself has a very close relationship with her.  So the guy would dare not make a move on another man's fianc.           

Coming to the murder attempts there were two questions which were nagging me. One, is Neev really so heartless as to take another's life?  Atleast he has never been shown to be so.  But then he is Pranay's son.  Pranay too looked innocent but we know that he murdered not one but two people.

The second question is why make these attempts when Prachi is with Milsi and that too by his design and not by chance? During the lift mishap it is he who sent Prachi to be with Milsi at the office. In the brake failure incident too it is he who sent Prachi in Milsi's car.  If he knew that the lift and brakes were tampered why expose Prachi to danger?  The reason may be he knew that nothing may happen to either of them.  It may never be his intention to kill Milsi but to make Prachi witness the danger Milsi's life is in.  When the time is ripe, he will tell her that it is his plan to kill Milsi and that if she does not agree to marry him, then he will continue his attempts till he succeeds.  This way even if Milsi gains his memory back and tries to get back with Prachi, she herself may tell him that she wants to marry Neev instead.  Milsi may be crestfallen and may marry Ayesha instead.  It will then be too late for Prachi.

Now there is one hitch in this plan which is not so much to do with the story as it is to do with the practical problem of Jay quitting.  Since his replacement has not been announced, it is presumed that Neev's character will disappear for a while and reappear with another face and body. They can jus replace the new actor without any prior announcement like they did Saket.  But Neev is one of the central characters to the show and the viewers are used to seeing Jay in that role for a very long time.  A smooth transition can therefore not be made without sufficient preparation. So I am hoping that there will be a temporary exit. If this is the case there may not be NP marriage.

How will Neev exit?

Milsi gets back his memory but is still feigning PA because he wants to find the man behind the murder attempts.  If he did, why show those confused expressions in yesterday's episode?  Simple, to confuse us and get us hooked to the show till they decide to reveal all.  Now Ayesha may hasten the marriage in view of NP's plans to get back Milsi's memory, something Neev was counting on.  She may even make arrangements for a double wedding considering that NP are already supposed to be engaged at least to the world.

On the eve of the wedding Neev reveals his true colours to Prachi since he knows that Prachi will definitely not go through the wedding and may end up confessing everything to Milsi or atleast admit she loves him and therefore cannot marry Neev. If she does, Neev knows that Milsi will not think twice about ditching Ayesha and marrying her.  All his efforts will go waste.  So he has to tell her the truth and threaten to kill Milsi if she does not fall in line with his plan.  Prachi may accept to do so for Milsi's sake. 

Now Milsi may overhear the entire NP interaction.  He then lets Prachi know that he has regained his memory and was not intending to marry Ayesha.  He kept up the facade to ensure that Ayesha does not spoil their wedding in the last minute.  As to Neev, he will assure her that he will handle him and ask her to play along with him.

On the wedding day he will feign a headache at the time of tying the knot and collapse.  When he wakes up he will recognise Prachi as his wife.  Neev may try to get Prachi to now back out.  Only Prachi will not do so and may proceed next to sit  to Milsi after he pushes Ayesha aside.  Neev would have made plans for such an eventuality by getting some goondas to beat up Milsi.  Only Milsi  had already anticipated this and had arranged for the police who may promptly apprehend them.  The guys will admit that they were doing these things at Neev's instance.  Prachi too will testify against Neev.  Ayesha, realising that she has lost all may also give the evidences regarding the lift tampering since she cannot bear to see Milsi's life again be under threat because of Neev.  So Neev is taken away.  He leaves swearing vengeance against both Mi and Chi.  Ayesha is left shell shocked and witnesses Milsi marry Prachi all over again.

Neev's exit if he is innocent

The scenario I chalked out is if Neev is guilty.  What if Neev is innocent and Pranay is the culprit?  How will Neev exit from the show?  I think if Neev is innocent but they keep giving mixed signals about his character, it is to get Prachi suspicious of him.  She may do some detective work on her own and come to the conclusion that Neev is the culprit.  She may even end up accusing him.  Only Milsi would have parallelly worked on the case and found out about Pranay. Once his name is cleared Neev may leave after Michi reunite, a heartbroken man because the woman he loved thought so lowly of him.    

Well, sorry about this looooong post.  Had to get all that out of my system.  Lets see what OGF has in store for us.

Edited by optimist - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Optimist mindblowing scenarios. Nagpal will come running to U.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Who is trying to kill Milsi? I am 99.8% sure that it is Neev, though I would personally now opt and hope that it Pranay that is behind the recent attempts on Milsi's life that way the Inder unresolved murder case would be finally solved. Plus, Neev turning negative can prove to be rather dangerous for Michi for he would prove to be most cunning as he would have played his game well, having Prachi and the rest of family confidence on his side, and having ensured that no one suspects him.

wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it is very simple neev and his father.
wande thumbnail
it is very simple neev and his father.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Whenever I think of it only one name comes to my mind "Neev" I seriously don't know the reason why I feel it but I do and that too very strongly !
i wish its pranay.if its neev,he has also turned ointo a complete schyco like ayesha & maybe he wants to kill prachi
for loving milsi to bits.otherwise he cud've cared a bit about prachi's life also , while he tampered the car.
GratefulDead thumbnail
all i can say.....its not Neev as he would kill everyone but would never put Prachi's life in danger
ifyaa thumbnail
i still think its neev but part of me also think its pranay. 😕 .like father like son 🤢
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
posting after a long time, but can it be someone is trying to harm him so that he can get back his memory ?

basically if milind sees/experiences another life threatening accident he might remember everything !!!