Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyvivacious

Congo!! Smile
thanks will get back to ur questionSmile

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Nice ans Clap Interesting to read... Although u skipped a few LOL But its ok... Tongue
Twitz IF-Dazzler
Twitz
Twitz

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Congratzzz...
Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Ok, here's my question...

What do you think of our champions and challengers? Each of them? Your favorite amongst all? Reason?

Thanks SV

Honestly speaking I think for except for Abhijeet none of the champions had awed me ... though after abhijeet .. Aishwarya was second.. It was really sad to see him be eliminated from the competition earlier on... but from the start I knew this is all a strategy so expected the outcome

Now the current champions with the challengers mix... I think its a very good combo... My Favorite as Mentioned is Abhijeet, Rahul, Vineet and Harshit...Harshit was an amazing singer unfortunately he didn't win SVOI… rest of the champions I have heard their pervious performance though I must say Debojit has a mark improvement... but there is an edge missing... But he has still done well

Original Challengers... My favorite among Challengers was Rahul, Vineet, Himani and Toshi... However Toshi hasnt been able to give his best... He was one of my favorite contestants in SVOI.. but unfortunately he hasnt been able to perform up to that level.. maybe because of his accident... Hope he recovers soon... Rahul from II 1 was my second favorite after abhijeet... He has improved alot over the past few years and is proving to be a great singer... Himani and Vineet... Vineet is a good singer ... in my opinion he should have won the SRGMP challenge ... Himani... She is by far one of the best female contestants I have heard in alot of competitions...she has a different voice and something very unique .. She has alot of versatility to ... I am glad she made to champions this week...

Current Challenger... I think one of the best thing channel did was bring in a wild card contestants  though the logic behind bringing them didnt sit well However I was so glad they brought Amey Date.. He was one my favorite contestant in II2... It was really sad to see him eliminated... not only that I applaud him for taking his elimination in the right way when the judges had walked out...... He is a superb singer... A different voice and has a voice of his own.. there are no imitations...

Lastly My favorite amongst all Abhijeet, Amey, Himani, Toshi, Rahul and Vineet... They all have something different to offer interms of their singing/versatility...

Filmi_Samy IF-Rockerz
Filmi_Samy
Filmi_Samy

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

Nice ans Clap Interesting to read... Although u skipped a few LOL But its ok... Tongue

I told you I hardly know people on IF.. so how could i answer thoseLOL Thanks..
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Samia.   Have a wonderful week.

I am Varsha nice to meet u. Big smile
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1_43

Ok, here's my question...

What do you think of our champions and challengers? Each of them? Your favorite amongst all? Reason?

Thanks SV

Honestly speaking I think for except for Abhijeet none of the champions had awed me ... though after abhijeet .. Aishwarya was second.. It was really sad to see him be eliminated from the competition earlier on... but from the start I knew this is all a strategy so expected the outcome

Now the current champions with the challengers mix... I think its a very good combo... My Favorite as Mentioned is Abhijeet, Rahul, Vineet and Harshit...Harshit was an amazing singer unfortunately he didn't win SVOI… rest of the champions I have heard their pervious performance though I must say Debojit has a mark improvement... but there is an edge missing... But he has still done well

Original Challengers... My favorite among Challengers was Rahul, Vineet, Himani and Toshi... However Toshi hasnt been able to give his best... He was one of my favorite contestants in SVOI.. but unfortunately he hasnt been able to perform up to that level.. maybe because of his accident... Hope he recovers soon... Rahul from II 1 was my second favorite after abhijeet... He has improved alot over the past few years and is proving to be a great singer... Himani and Vineet... Vineet is a good singer ... in my opinion he should have won the SRGMP challenge ... Himani... She is by far one of the best female contestants I have heard in alot of competitions...she has a different voice and something very unique .. She has alot of versatility to ... I am glad she made to champions this week...

Current Challenger... I think one of the best thing channel did was bring in a wild card contestants  though the logic behind bringing them didnt sit well However I was so glad they brought Amey Date.. He was one my favorite contestant in II2... It was really sad to see him eliminated... not only that I applaud him for taking his elimination in the right way when the judges had walked out...... He is a superb singer... A different voice and has a voice of his own.. there are no imitations...

Lastly My favorite amongst all Abhijeet, Amey, Himani, Toshi, Rahul and Vineet... They all have something different to offer interms of their singing/versatility...

Samia, please call me Sarah..And thank you for taking the time to write all this...Very honest answer there...

P.s: Oh!! How I miss Aishwariya!!!

Edited by simplyvivacious - 23 May 2008 at 10:02am
flighterk IF-Rockerz
flighterk
flighterk

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Congrats Samia... Clap Clap

Okay, just two questions from me..

1) who is your fav Challenger and Champion?

2) Suggest a song for every individual in this contest.. Embarrassed

Go to top