India-Forums

Too much mocking?

sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Almost all the contestants make sum jokes abt the judges...too much sumtimes..wat ya think...

last epi I thot shruti was a tad upset on the jokes abt her...( akashdeep's team)..But shakeel is the scapegoat of the showSmile ..no one spares him...but he's always ready- tit for tat..he's too good!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

-Obsession- IF-Rockerz
-Obsession-
-Obsession-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Omg I was about to post the same thing LOL

I'm getting really annoyed now.. Because its becoming so repetitive! Ouch Every Week nearly ALL jodi's joke about the same thing.. The Judges/contestants/and the presenters.. They always talk about Archana's laugh, her muscles... Satish's weight [Which I really feel uncomfortable listening to] Shakeel's face.. Shruti's dress sense etc Its getting bring now.. Yes we get it!

Why cant they be creative and joke about something different.. Not only that everyones performances are becoming weak.. No one got higher than a 7/8 and shekar seemed a bit dissapointed.. I didnt find last weeks epi that enjoyable.. This time last year I was in stitches because the jodi's were so funny but this year I'm so dissapointed Ouch

If I hear another 'repeated' joke by any jodi this week I'm gong to change the channel Ouch

Edited by x-Maddz-x - 20 May 2008 at 11:30am
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
akashdeep's team was really bad last episdoe bad mockin must say akash hardly said anything except make a werid face and kept shacking LOL i did not laugh once nothing was funny. Shurti looked annoyed by it
Ashu-n-Sush Senior Member
Ashu-n-Sush
Ashu-n-Sush

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 12:40am | IP Logged
true.. i agree... last week's episode was so boring.. no single joke made me laugh!!! only 1st episode of the CC2 was good...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index