India-Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

for varun fans

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

I hv always been a huge fan of varun badola ever since i saw him in kohshish ek asha. i think he is a tremendous actor.

i hv watched almost all his serials and my fav is astitva ek prem kahani. i simply loved him as abhimanyu and my fav all time tv jodi is dr.simran-abhimanyu.

do share ur views on ur fav serial of varun.

love_urmi Senior Member
love_urmi
love_urmi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

I hv always been a huge fan of varun badola ever since i saw him in kohshish ek asha. i think he is a tremendous actor.

i hv watched almost all his serials and my fav is astitva ek prem kahani. i simply loved him as abhimanyu and my fav all time tv jodi is dr.simran-abhimanyu.

do share ur views on ur fav serial of varun.

Well,my fav serial is ACHPM, of course.And I don't need to say anything u all know about it.Big smile
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I dont like him anymore..to tell you the truth!....i have only glanced at couple of his other serials....he seemed ok...it was in aek chabhi that he caught my attention ....initially i started watching aek chabhi because i liked him..his acting..his personality and his role..and most importantly his fantastic chemistry with urmi!..however...as of today....i enjoy watching the other characters in aek chabhi more than i look forward to seeing him..my favourite characters now are sukha singh and family........and also the Guptas...i like the bengali couple too!!...to cut it short...if sandeep left aek chabhi...it would not make a difference to me!..infact i find specifically in the last copule of episodes..he has somewhat spoilt the story with his presence....because he played no role as such..it was almost as if his name comes in the star cast so he must have couple of scenes!!..those are my true feelings........

As far as his story track with urmi goes..it seems to becoming a mere filler in the show too....which is not a problem...however as a viewer i would like it ending either way......so all loose ends are tied and at least we can watch the other people and their stories to have a good laugh...and no distractions as such of an u/s dragging track!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sonia77 - 20 May 2008 at 2:49am
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:05am | IP Logged
oh he is a great actor. Clap no doubt. I loved him best in chabi. I think he really gave the character sandeep exactly what was needed! Thumbs Up  Its b'coz of him I started watching the show. his role, his dialogues chemistry.. was one of the most beautiful thing on TV..

I m missing that sandeep nowadays tho'. Ouch .. some huge inconsistencies seen lately.. I donno if its script or something else. but I hope varun wont disappoint us! I really hope so..

Edited by ketaki_ry - 20 May 2008 at 3:07am
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia77

I dont like him anymore..to tell you the truth

of course u r entitled to hv ur own opinion....but i created this thread for varun fans.

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

I dont like him anymore..to tell you the truth

of course u r entitled to hv ur own opinion....but i created this thread for varun fans.

Afcourse my dear!!..i guess i was a fan then!!!...and its not personal at all whatsoever...and its actually towards sandeep that i feel a bit let down from......not varun badola!....but like someone said..we all have our ups and downs!..its just that i think people like varun who are in the forefront cant really escape people noticing his downs!!!..
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Afcourse my dear!!..i guess i was a fan then!!!...and its not personal at all whatsoever...and its actually towards sandeep that i feel a bit let down from......not varun badola!....but like someone said..we all have our ups and downs!..its just that i think people like varun who are in the forefront cant really escape people noticing his downs!!!..[/QUOTE]

yes....i agree sandeep is quite a let down these days....but then ACHPM is one of my fav serials not for varun (my fav is astitva) but for its entirety. i love the mohalla and its members and their ups and downs and their unity and also US jodi.

Edited by aditi123_78 - 20 May 2008 at 6:07am
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Afcourse my dear!!..i guess i was a fan then!!!...and its not personal at all whatsoever...and its actually towards sandeep that i feel a bit let down from......not varun badola!....but like someone said..we all have our ups and downs!..its just that i think people like varun who are in the forefront cant really escape people noticing his downs!!!..

yes....i agree sandeep is quite a let down these days....but then ACHPM is one of my fav serials not for varun (my fav is astitva) but for its entirety. i love the mohalla and its members and their ups and downs and their unity and also US jodi.

Edited by aditi123_78 - 20 May 2008 at 6:06am

Go to top