Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

And the Nonsense continues.. (Page 3)

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akanna

I for one felt devastated to see Sindoora killing SV just like that... First I thought it might be a dream that Vidya might be having - I wish it was!

Then they had 21 years leap, and bravo! Sindoora di is looking even younger and healthier than ever before!! Ha!!! Not to mention her brains having gotten sharper regardless of her age (she should be at least around 50+ since she had a 10+ year old son at the time of SV death, which means she should have been around 30 or more at the time)!! What did she have daily for 21 years - amrith??

The viewers hate her character and the creatives know that! They think by raising the BP of viewers they will get good ratings?! How stupid!! I would rather watch a comedy show than watch this stupid one and fume in anger and remain frustrated for days!! Angry
That case is closed..Imagine she has killed so many people, but till now no police investigation.. why?. Inspector frnd of Sagar made a plan but SV got killed, so inspite of kowing Sindoora's evil nature tht inspector jus kept quite, file was closed.

Sindoora will remain young as 20years old woman, even if AD die again and take birth for third time..budiya jawan hi rahegi..

Same here i prefer Indian laughter show thn this kind of nonsense..one episode the show is over..but here this serial is being dragged til no end.Angry

Go to top