India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

And the Nonsense continues..

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

And the Nonsense of creatives and their adorable character Sindoora continues..SV punar janam was shown in less thn one week and AD were shown 20, 21, 22 years in three days...LOLLOLsab kuch Fatafat..instant junk food ke jaise...Wink

Now since they have met, fallen in love, and want to be together forever and complete their task of punishing Sindoora..the brainless wonder and the master of bloopers, the so called unCreative Team is again dragging unnecssaryLOL...I am sure they just come to studio and write the episode on same day and shoot.Tongue.they dont come prepare with full script and screenplay..thats the reason there are so many bloopers, weak script...Tongue

The UnCreative team is totally Mesmerised by their own buffoon character Sindoora...they think without sindoora the serial is dead...but these jokers doesnt knw tht serial is already dead..even if they continue glorifying tht Daayan Sindoora..Angry All the good characters in past were bumped off or killed by Sindoora..except her all the characters are mere dummies..nodding their heads like buffaloes or mules in front Sindoora bhootni...LOLLOL

How many years more you will continue this nonsense?..they can show AD punishing Sindoora and they can show Chandramukhi taking her place..Ek pagal jaaye to doosri Moorkh uski jagah le sakti hai..LOLAnd the legacy continues..like Sarkar Raj..LOL

Oy maybe BMTD Uncreative team wants to go further of OSO by showing Sindoora killing them again and we have to wait for them to take another life..LOLLOLwaise bhi story mein they dont have to offer anything new..wohi Baasi sadi hui thakeli Ideaas dikha rahe hain..Brainless bheje mein idea kaise aa sakti hain..LOL

Edited by set_raj - 20 May 2008 at 6:28am

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:30am | IP Logged
They will drag this longer, cos bhootni doesnt want AD to be one..so now the creative has newidea to drag this serial further. Tongue
smiles_uk IF-Dazzler
smiles_uk
smiles_uk

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged
yeah sin has her plans ... we going back to basic again

sin trying to kill AD ... AD surviving .... sin trying again ...etc etc  ... its goning round in circles

gonna get boringg unless sin starts getting her comuppence ... she gets away with murder !!!!

Edited by smiles_uk - 20 May 2008 at 6:56am
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles_uk

yeah sin has her plans ... we going back to basic again

sin trying to kill AD ... AD surviving .... sin trying again ...etc etc  ... its goning round in circles

gonna get boringg unless sin starts getting her comuppence ... she gets away with murder !!!!
Absolutely.its back to basic again..now she will again plan to kill AD..no one has guts to raise the voice..they shud now show tht rajeev alongwith the help of AD beats her in her own game or AD joining and fighting and defeating her every move.
Enjoy Life Groupbie
Enjoy Life
Enjoy Life

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:16am | IP Logged
totally agree.i am leaving this serial now.when i get a gud update abt a gud going story,then i will b back to watch it.it wastes my time,n i feel damn irritated with this "nonsense"

WHEN WILL THEY REMEMBER THE PAST? Angry Angry

now there is no glimpse of the past either...horrbile serial
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enjoy Life

totally agree.i am leaving this serial now.when i get a gud update abt a gud going story,then i will b back to watch it.it wastes my time,n i feel damn irritated with this "nonsense"

WHEN WILL THEY REMEMBER THE PAST? Angry Angry

now there is no glimpse of the past either...horrbile serial
Now since they are in love, they shud get the flashes of past...instead tht same conspiracy is on by bhootni...when they dint met they were gettin flashes of previous life...now after meetin they stopped getting those flashes of past life..vry funny..
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I for one felt devastated to see Sindoora killing SV just like that... First I thought it might be a dream that Vidya might be having - I wish it was!

Then they had 21 years leap, and bravo! Sindoora di is looking even younger and healthier than ever before!! Ha!!! Not to mention her brains having gotten sharper regardless of her age (she should be at least around 50+ since she had a 10+ year old son at the time of SV death, which means she should have been around 30 or more at the time)!! What did she have daily for 21 years - amrith??

The viewers hate her character and the creatives know that! They think by raising the BP of viewers they will get good ratings?! How stupid!! I would rather watch a comedy show than watch this stupid one and fume in anger and remain frustrated for days!! Angry

Edited by akanna - 20 May 2008 at 9:18am
blueflower Senior Member
blueflower
blueflower

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Agreed!

BMD is not progressing into what was expected.

The story started off so well with humour, romance, etc whilst in Benares. But now what we see is so much of the irritating sindoora whose looks and dressing cheases you off completely!

Come on Creatives back-up!

Go to top