Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Of course you can!! By the way Shubangi is in Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket 😃
cutykoo20 thumbnail
she was looking great in kjbkt
she is so beautiful😊
mimi0295 thumbnail
omggg, It's been so damn long! I've been searching for this FC forever! lol Sonam, Kully, Priya, all my friends, I missed you guys like hell!

Before I forget, I'd like to vote for 6, 7
All the entries are AMAZING! Good job to EVERYONE who participated! Sonam, this wasnt a bad turn out, you gotta keep in mind that this was the first competition, and I think it was a great response!!

Okay so back to the current news:
SHUBHANGI "Quitting" Kasturi? OMFG I think I cried... I'm so depressed! This was the only show I loved this much! RoKa was the only couple I connected to! And now SA- the soul of this show, is rumoured to be leaving? WHAT THE HELL? I hate BT I hate Ekta! I wanna hate KP, but I cant! Because I dont know why, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I feel that all this drama b/w KP and SA isnt really all that it's put up to be. Call me crazy, but I dont think they hate each other as much as it's being shown!
I think KP is really hurt by whatever happened. And SA doesnt seem to really say anything.
But if SA quits- I'm gone. And I am so damn pissed off. I hate the new girl (not literally) but I hate to see her slowly take SA's place. I mean how can the creatives expect us to accept "Riddhi" as Kasturi. HOW?
I am really REALLY mad. Really mad.
And if anyone wants to help get SA back, email BT, email SBS! I'll post their email ID's in a few minutes! We WILL get her back.
And keep your hopes up, SA may be just on a break, Kiran is a parallel lead... not the main one.

-- Mimi
mimi0295 thumbnail
oh yeah, and I dont know if anyone posted, but this is the video link of Shubhangi and Yash's performance on KJBKT (uploaded by Yummys):

Yash and SA look really good together! Oh and uhmm about KP on SBS. We all think he's such a jerk, to be honest me to. But on SBS they never showed exactly what the question was. They just put a voice over.
We all know how advanced technology is, so maybe some things were edited. We dont know the real story, we just believe what we are told. So no pointing fingers, okie? =)
mimi0295 thumbnail
SA was on SBS today! Her and Kiran.. blagh! lol But from the looks of it, I dont think she is actually quititng, just a break! They both seem clueless to whats gonna happen in the future. In the mean time, I hope her and KP sort out their problems, or we'll have to request BT to lock them in a room and talk it out!
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey! I just want to let everyone know that I wont be online or active in this forum for a few days.

I am deeply saddened with the passing away of Ishmeet.

I need some time.

Thanks
cutykoo20 thumbnail
i want kasturi aka shub back in kasturi as kasturi
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
heyy guys im bakkkkk.....missed u all aloottt

its soo disappointing to see SA leave.....i watch this show only coz of her😭i im gonna miss her alottttttttttt....and worst of all i hate tht new girl...shes nuthing compared to our shub..not even pretty.....and RoKi jodi is uffff makes me pukeee...and they r giving the main role to this girl.......how ridiculous!!!!!! Moreover this Karan guy is soo rudeee n mean..i never liked him n now i hate him even more....SA never speaks against abt him,only positive n he is too much ,always humiliating her infront of the aaudience😡he has noooo right to do tht to our Shub....

anyways gr8 to see u all bak!!😊
cutykoo20 thumbnail
shubangi cant get much more she is mindblowing
if not kasturi its ok she will find sumthing special go karan go to hell wid ur ne kasturi aka ridhi🤢
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey mimi...but what's this video about??