Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
Even I enjoyed it. 😆

congrats for shubangi's fc's very first siggy contest. 😃
mimi0295 thumbnail
I'm liking the current track, but I really hope RoKa actually meet. It would be so cute if he were trying to cure her! Aww. It would be "love all over again!"
Uhh yeah. I liked her with Raunak better. 😆

But the show does need some romance.. all it ever is is crying.. 😆

Btw, mimi, love your Rahul-Muskaan siggy. 😳😃 They look so cute and adorable.
Edited by Insanity - 15 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail
^^Hard core RaKa fan huh? :P But agreed, we need some happy moments! No more crying! Ugh!

Andd thanks! =) I made it yesterday!
Yes, hardcore raka fan. 😆 😆

I don't know who to trust in that show, do you think Kasturi's faking it? I think so..

Do you have a shop, mimi? I'm sure it'd be very popular if you don't! 😳 😃
mimi0295 thumbnail
LOL RaKa fans VS RoKa fans 😛
I remember reading so many heated arguements when RaKa married. I love RoKa.. but I have well I had a soft spot for RaKa. But I can't imagine Jatin without Shalini- I love them both to bits!

I think Kasturi's faking it- no I'm actually pretty sure. Probably in a week or 2 Raunak's "evil" games will be over. I have a strong feeling Robbie knows about it. 😛

And yess, I have a creations gallery. I haven't opened a public shop as yet.. I might soon though 😊
Here's the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=900842&T PN=1Edited by mimi0295 - 15 years ago
RoKa RaKa fans had a lot of fights, all intense. I'm sure RoKa will end up together.. 🤢 😆

I liked Jatin a lot more with Shubangi... I don't know why.. I love him and Shalini too.. but I don't know. 😳

Awesome! Thanks for the link, I'll visit right now. 😃
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am a ROKA fan as well as a RAKA fan 😳

Her scenes with Raunak are too cute! If she is faking, why did she decide to be a child? 😳
mimi0295 thumbnail
I guess so she could basically stay in the same house as Raunak and foil all his evil plans!
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I miss the romance in the show! It started off well this year when they were in the Banaras and the bhoot was interesting as well.

They should have focused on that and they should have related Raunak with the bhoot. It would have interesting, what say? 😊