Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Shubangi’s FC~~Page 140 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 144

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
^ohhh...don't remind me of "mother india" Cry Cry....I can't think about it anymore...but OMG!! I want Robbie+Kasturi scenes...have they even had their "big night" yet?? LOL Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Shubangi’s FC~~Page 140 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I dont think so LOL Wink

She did have her big night with Raunak but he turned out to be someone she never wished she knew Ouch

I had no idea Jatin would play negative. It did not cross my mind at all. It came as a shock for me!!!

Iqbal Khan should not have left Balaji according to me He was doing really well and was loved by everyone including me Embarrassed

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
^well the ranuak scenes were sooo romantic Embarrassed..yeah too bad he wasn't the one for her LOL Confused...but I mean seeing as Robbie is a rockstar..shouldn't he have that passion that Angad did with Kripa..remember?? Even Manoj aka Prem was better than that LOL..u know u are soo random LOL Wink...yeah I know..this balaji stars always wanna leave sooner or later LOL...but he'll be bak..don't worry!! Wink Embarrassed

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling he will be back as well Smile

Accha, im random now. Well im glad you are enjoying it LOL

Robbie and Angad were very similar in the sense that both of them had the fire and junoon in them. If they wanted something, they will get not caring about what others will feel as long as they get what they want. I guess the reason why there is no fire in him is because when Raunak died, he regretted all the bad things he did to him. Since now he is back, he does not want to repeat them. Kasturi has been trying to tell him and everyone that Raunak is guilty but nobody belives her.

We have to be patient and wait, I guess. And yeah the Raunak and Kasturi scenes were very romantic but Robbie and Kasturi are like.... Embarrassed

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Here are some pics from SPA:

Karan busy w/some ladies:LOL

Ab kya dekre ho?

Sorry.....bad pics:

More Karan Pics:

Karan and his 4 duettes again:LOL

That's it...Enjoy!!!!!!

Love Priya!!Big smile

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Yeah!!!! I was waiting for you to join Kully. So glad you finally did Big smile

I didnt see Jatin in the award ceremony. No idea if he went but im sure he must have considering that SPA is a huge huge event in the television world.

He must have been with Priya if he didnt go or if he did, she must have been sitting with him Wink Embarrassed

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
What is Karan doing with Amita Confused

Didnt he leave her? Dump is too harsh of a word LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top