Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~Shubangi’s FC~~Page 140 - Page 107

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
lol Sonam, I know exactly what you mean. It's like some sort of commitment... :S
haha, I dunno yaar, maybe it's a bad thing, we're such computer bugs! lol

And yeah, I watch Bidai =D I just wish RagVir's marrige would happen a tad bit faster!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haha! They will probably show the pheres next week. Im soo excited and happy. 😃

I guess one day when we grow much older, we wont need to use it as much as we do now. There will be more work and responsibilities so lets enjoy the time over here now. 😃
mimi0295 thumbnail
I'm excited too! But I remember reading an article saying that there will be some problems after the marrige.. :S
And yeah, so right. Enjoy the time we have here =)
sonam_s thumbnail
Yeah, I read that as well. Every couple faces problems after marriage but im sure their love will be much much stronger. Maybe their problems will have something to do with Sadhna.

I hope it rains tonight. Watch this. 😳

mimi0295 thumbnail
Hehe, awee you like Premeer doncha? I watched that scene [it was after Prem's death no?]
I kinda quit watching Kis Desh a while back. I heard that Kritika's in it now. I love her.. =)
sonam_s thumbnail
Same. I quit the show after I heard he was going to die and even though he is back, its not the same because Prem isn't back.

Yeah, Krithika is in the show. I might watch one episode and see how it goes.

About Prem-Heer, its Prem I love. 😳😳
sonam_s thumbnail
Who do you have in your avi? Its so cute.
mimi0295 thumbnail
@ Sonam- I know same here. I dunno why, but I dont like Heer... there's just something about her that I dont like. lol
And yeah, I may watch 1 epi just to see how it's going.

And my avis on the new BT couple Yug-Vrinda, the show's name is too long. lol It's Tujhe Sang Preet Lagai Sajana
It's a cute show, I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Knowing BT, they'll ruin it in app. another month
sonam_s thumbnail
I've heard of that show and wanted to watch it until I knew the lady behind it. All the best and yes they will ruin it. Thats confirmed. 😆😆

Its Additi's voice I dont like and her peformances are never as good as Harshad's but I guess she must be trying her best so lets not be too harsh. 😆😆

There is a show called balika vadhu. You should watch it. Its really good.
mimi0295 thumbnail
@ Sonam- haha, yeah i know. Thank god I'm not too attached to it, I love MJHT.. and Im happy BT has nothing to do with it!
And I heard of Balika-Vadhu, thats the child marrige based show right? Is it good? I might watch a few episodes.