Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
YESS! I found the FC! lol
Awe Sonam carry on with the siggy contest, dont worry I'll get some members here! After all, I've been given the responsibility to make our section better =) So that means more contests, more entertainment, more FUN and less seriousness.
And I will DEFINATELY advertize this WONDERFUL Fanclub that was made ppossible by us 3. Mee, you, and Kully of course! You galz ROCK!
P.S Shubhangi looks CHO CHWEET in Saas vs Bahu no?  I dont watch the show- only her performances, that are superb!
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys wat r u talkin abt
i dunt understand buh wateva it is -i wanna take part too so plz help me understand
mimi0295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muneefah

hey guys wat r u talkin abt

i dunt understand buh wateva it is -i wanna take part too so plz help me understand

Hii Muneefah! Welcome to our SA fc! This is Shubhangi's fan club, but we dont have many "active members" so Sonam and I are on a active member hunt! lol
Since Sonam (the FC starter) happens to be offline at the moment, I'll fill you in.
1.This is a place where you can just lay back and discuss about Shubhangi- this whole thread is dedicated for her!
2. If you find any articles, videos, etc on her post it here

I guess that's basically yet. You know me.. I'll introduce you to some more of my friends here! Just let 'em come online! 😛

Hope to see MUCH more of you here Muneefah!

- Mimi
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohh ill definately take part as i luv shubhangi-i m her huge fan
so i m definately in n dun worry ull get da chance to c me here all da time
so sure i wud love to make friends ill wait huh
n thanks 4 tellin me abt it
mimi0295 thumbnail
@ Muneefah- No probs! This FC is still pretty new you know.. and to have crossed over 125 pages: That is AWESOME Sonam- see this FC is well successful!
I'm sure you'll have a blast here! The more members we have the more contests and games we'll have
annu08 thumbnail
hi iam annu i would also like to join this fanclub
15 sep ep was fabulous bahu hi accha tha both roka had very good chemistry.

cutykoo20 thumbnail
shubangi on 9x tyohar dhamaka

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3213
cutykoo20 thumbnail
i will b active toooooo
so we hav fun over here
luv shubangi
Oh yay, Shubangi's doing a dance show. It'll be great seeing her and jay!
Too many dance shows these days though. Most of the people on the list have already participated in at least 2 other dance-reality shows... 😆
mimi0295 thumbnail
@ Annu & cutykoo20- Welcome to the fan club!

@ Kully- Oh I know 'ey? I thought she was gonna be in NB4.. I was getting all excited! But I cant wait to see her with Pallavi and Jay! Pallavi is one of my favourite actresses along with Shubhangi!

P.S It's been SO long since I've spoken to you!! gosh.. I stll remember our 3-way convos on the section b/w You,Sonam, and I!