~~Shubangi’s FC~~Page 140 - Page 35

Posted: 15 years ago
I love wearing Indian outfits and I make it a habit to wear them when I go to the temple or when its my birthday 😳
I always wear Indian outfits to the temple, I like them. They look gorgeous on Deepika.. Shilpa's just 😡. I actually just watched today's DMG and Sukirti was awesome! I mean she actually had normal reactions, I could tell what she was thinking. Shilpa will realize her mistake soon enough. 😊

I don't really know much about Ekta's relations with her family... so I wonder. Edited by Insanity - 15 years ago
hey guys! So sorry to interrupt- but I dont think talking about "Shilpa" or any other actress is really appropriate, because it might offend some of her fans. And we dont want that right?
This is an SA fan club- lets talk about her. =)
She acted fabulous in todays epi- Shubhangi has improved tremendously in a year! Bravo!
I don't even watch anymore. What did she do today? did raunak try to kill her or did she try to kill him..
^^It was a good epi for the last 2 days. Our Robbie is FINALLY back in action, and everyone is confident in proving Kas crazy
Raunak and Anita hired a doctor- who is giving her the wrong medication, who knows what'll happen.
But Shubhangi is doing a brilliant job acting both normal and mentally ill! It's awesome!
Interesting. I just saw the pictures.. shubangi looks good and raunak as usual. 😳
Yea, I enjoyed todays episode. I'm just hoping this whole Raunak track is over soon, it's getting way to overwhelming!
I know, it's scary, especially when he burned her fingers.. 🤢

Even I want the Raunak track to be over..
^Oh my gosh- I swear I cried in that scene- it was acted our so perfectly by both SA and JA- I could feel the pain! Gosh, I hope that never happens again!
Same here. I felt really bad.
I don't know why they had to torture her.