Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
I've burned my whole foot, I know how it feels too. 😆

It makes me mad too, why is he still there...
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohh!! Poor thing. When was that? I burnt my hand while making samosas one day

God knows, why he is still there. If he leaves, they will take someone else and it will be stupid because the show revolves around Raunak, Robbie and Kasturi. They can kill off his character and put him in a mental asylum or jail 😆

Even Karan is useless in the show. He hardly gets any dialogues other than some common ones.
It happened when I was 9 or something.. Diwali.. firecrackers. 😆 It hurt really bad though.. I've still got a scar.

I think they should just kill off Raunak now. It's a shame because before Raunak faked his death.. he was soo good, I wanted a husband just like that! but his character has been butchered beyong reasoning.

Yeah, it's all Raunak and Kasturi at the moment. You know, I used to complain how he got no dialouges, now that he's getting some dialogues, his character keeps getting more psychotic by the day.
sonam_s thumbnail
I always wanted a husband just like Robbie when Kasturi was taking revenge on him. He was so good then but unfortunately the creatives have ruined his character in the sense that he does not even belive in the love of his life. He thinks that Kasturi's mind is not working properly.

I loved Raunak earlier. They should have made him positive again when they brought him back in the show. Now, the show is losing TRPS.

Have you heard, KGGK might be ending. Thank God, its about time 😆
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are u all talking about Jatin or Shubangi??? 😆 😆 😆
sonam_s thumbnail
Hey Priya!! Dono actually 😆 😉
^wah wah..should be Raka FC!! 😆 😆 😉
We're mostly talking about the boys. 😆

Oh, I'd pay the kreatives for making Raunak positive again. [don't hold me to it. 😆]

There were rumors KGGK might be ending, I don't mind, BUT they have to end Jatin's story in that show.. before ending it or I will be MAD. Really really really really MAD.
^u mean the Adi+Met's story?? I loveee them!! 😭 😳...they should end it b/c I never knew what happened to the show after the 1st year it aired..and then I only watched Adi+Met scenes!! 😆 😆
same here! I don't care about what happens to the old people there.. I care about the Adi-Mets story!