Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I dont think so 😆 😉

She did have her big night with Raunak but he turned out to be someone she never wished she knew

I had no idea Jatin would play negative. It did not cross my mind at all. It came as a shock for me!!!

Iqbal Khan should not have left Balaji according to me He was doing really well and was loved by everyone including me 😳
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^well the ranuak scenes were sooo romantic 😳..yeah too bad he wasn't the one for her 😆 😕...but I mean seeing as Robbie is a rockstar..shouldn't he have that passion that Angad did with Kripa..remember?? Even Manoj aka Prem was better than that 😆..u know u are soo random 😆 😉...yeah I know..this balaji stars always wanna leave sooner or later 😆...but he'll be bak..don't worry!! 😉 😳
sonam_s thumbnail
I have a feeling he will be back as well 😊

Accha, im random now. Well im glad you are enjoying it 😆

Robbie and Angad were very similar in the sense that both of them had the fire and junoon in them. If they wanted something, they will get not caring about what others will feel as long as they get what they want. I guess the reason why there is no fire in him is because when Raunak died, he regretted all the bad things he did to him. Since now he is back, he does not want to repeat them. Kasturi has been trying to tell him and everyone that Raunak is guilty but nobody belives her.

We have to be patient and wait, I guess. And yeah the Raunak and Kasturi scenes were very romantic but Robbie and Kasturi are like.... 😳
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Here are some pics from SPA:

Karan busy w/some ladies:😆

Ab kya dekre ho?

Sorry.....bad pics:

More Karan Pics:

Karan and his 4 duettes again:😆

That's it...Enjoy!!!!!!

Love Priya!!😃

I want to join, I love Shubangi. 😃

PRIYA, I had no idea you were a RoKa fan.

Shubangi looks cute in the pics, do you know if Jatin went? Do you have any pictures of him if he did? 😳

Edited by Insanity - 15 years ago
sonam_s thumbnail
Yeah!!!! I was waiting for you to join Kully. So glad you finally did 😃

I didnt see Jatin in the award ceremony. No idea if he went but im sure he must have considering that SPA is a huge huge event in the television world.

He must have been with Priya if he didnt go or if he did, she must have been sitting with him 😉 😳
sonam_s thumbnail
What is Karan doing with Amita 😕

Didnt he leave her? Dump is too harsh of a word 😆
My question exactly, Sonam. 😆

I'm sure he went.. he went last year too.. but he never gets any pics for some reason.. I saw only his entrance and that was it.

By the way, I had no idea Shubangi's birthday was 2 days before mine! 😆
sonam_s thumbnail
Awwww thats so sweet!! How did your birthday go?

Mine could have been better this year

Jatin is always unnoticed. I guess he is just a very quiet person who keeps to himself 😳
It was okay, we had family and a big dinner. (Not the way I wanted to spend it, but it was okay.) 😊

What happened at yours?

He does seem like the quiet type.. but we're actually requesting SBS right now for an exclusive inerview of Jatin. Hopefully it happens. Keeping my fingers crossed. 😉