Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hollywood originals versus Bwood copies

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

besweet

Groupbie

besweet

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

So much is being written on the Hrithik's next - Kites- and its source (apparently Matchpoint) that  I was curious - do folks prefer the Hollywood originals versus Bollywood remakes with Indian masala songs dances etc?

I once tracked down the KANK original - Falling in love I think it was. I found the original incredibly slow and boring. Though I am no KANK fan, it was far more entertaining.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hollywood originals versus Bwood copies" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top