India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

No banner for KDMHMD?

square1 Groupbie
square1
square1

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Hey.. i was just browsing around IF and noticed that we still dont have a banner for KDMHMDOuch  Bhai yeh tau buhat na insaafi hai! LOL I mean when im looking through topics i see the most amzaing siggies and avatars of our Prem and Heer  Embarrassed...so no doubt we have tremendous talent! So why dont we have a KDMHMD banner contest? Im pretty sure everyone would love to show their amazing and creative talents and their utmost dedication for KDMHMD! Embarrassed Afer all .... hum kisi se kum nahi! Why should our forum be bannerless? LOL (okay my protest stops now... )Tongue

So mods what say? Can we let our imaginations run wild? Embarrassed

p.s: If there is already something posted about us not having a banner ... im obviously going to feel like a complete idiot...so just let me know if there is Big smile

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Nops.You don't need to feel like an idiot,coz we dun have any topics regarding our Forum being "bannerless"!LOL

Well,the "Banner Contest" was held for this section,long tym bak!As soon as the Voting Round ends-up,we'll have a Banner for the section!Big smile

Your suggestions,are necessary for the section..So,if you've any suggestions in the Future,kindly,post "em here:

KDMHMD:Help Desk/Queries/Suggestions!

Amina!Embarrassed

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 19 May 2008 at 8:49pm
nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
well actually a banner contest did take place....and i think the mods are busy compiling it up coz..as yu said...many talented members must have participated....soo....they might take time to make tht thread....hehe...kk..so plss be patient...we'l hav our banner sooooooooooon.... Wink Wink

luv nans
square1 Groupbie
square1
square1

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
oh that's so greattttt! Yay we wont be bannerless LOL LOL
I just rececntly started visiting this forum so i was unaware that this contest had already taken place.. my apologies! Embarrassed Thanks for letting me know Amina and Nans... Tongue
please feel free to close this topic!
::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
yeah...was wondering the same...hopefully it's up soon..ready to vote!!!!!!!! Big smile Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top