kareenarox thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
when samrat told divya that her granny passed away was he telling the truth or was he just trying to make divya stay in india? i dont get it 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That mystery is not solved yet...
So its possible that Divz is declining to marry Sam because she found about Sam's lies about her daii ma
or because of she found amar's letter
or both..
God knows...good point though...I forgot about it...
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he ws lying to mae divya stay in india so hed propose
kareenarox thumbnail
which letter? sorry i sometimes forget to watch dulhann
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
isha was talking about the promo...it was divya who rad a letter that amar had written-it said why amar had come to delhi n stff- n we dont know yet if she leaves samrat(which was pointed out in the promo also in todays precap) because of that letter or because she found out that samrat lied about her granny dying.
rainabow thumbnail
Anyone else find it a bit ridiculous that Divya would not call home or send for her things, or do SOMETHING that would cause her nanny to contact her? Maybe send her condolences to the family? Or go to attend the funeral? Pay her respects? I just think it's weird. I mean she was like her mother, right?
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainabow

Anyone else find it a bit ridiculous that Divya would not call home or send for her things, or do SOMETHING that would cause her nanny to contact her? Maybe send her condolences to the family? Or go to attend the funeral? Pay her respects? I just think it's weird. I mean she was like her mother, right?

i agree
--Pooja-- thumbnail
This samrat is getting on my nerves 😡 😡
He's such a loser....using stupid ideas to fool people 🤢