Kuchh Is Tara

India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

FF: Manzil *Authors Note* 6/16/08 (Page 5)

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
lol great update
continue soon

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Simran. Nice Update. You sure are writing a damn good story. Wink Wink Wink
tanyadas13 Senior Member
tanyadas13
tanyadas13

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
that was sooooooooooo EFFIN ROCKIN!!
Continue!
n his previous offer still stands! man, im floored!!!!!!!
ooh! sesky!!!
simran1285 IF-Dazzler
simran1285
simran1285

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged

I know the story is moving a bit slow, but I promise I will try not to disappoint!

Kanya didn't know how she got home, she doesn't remember packing up, she doesn't remember leaving the building she didn't even remember the ride home all she had remembered was the words Ranbir had oh so seductively whispered in her ear. He wanted to sleep with her! The Ranbir Nanda; the gorgeous man who was the owner of billions; the man who had currently become her biggest client…she sprang up from the bed at that thought she had completely forgotten that she had received the contract, that she; Kanya Godbole would be designing the Nanda's 500 bedroom hotel. She suddenly felt cold, freezing cold. She would have to see Ranbir everyday now, how would she face him? What should she say?

She had to decline this contract, that's right she couldn't possible go through with it, it was bad that the man wanted to sleep with her but it was worse that she was actually attracted to him. She couldn't possibly commit such a dastardly act. Kanya tried to reason with her mind but wait why should she? Why should she loose such an important contract just because the owner had the HOTS for her? What was her fault in it? No, she needed the money she needed this recognition, she will go through with it and that was final. It was her cell that broke Kanya's trail of thoughts.

Kanya- hello

Shruti- OMGGGGG you did it!!!!! I am so happy we got the contract!!!! Idiot mujhe phone kyu nahi kiya? By the madam aap hain kahan?

Kanya- haan, woh actually main ghar pe hoon

Shruti- ghar pe? Are you feeling ok?

Kanya- yea, I am fine bad thoda thak gayi hoon

Shruti- I can imagine yaar, the preparation for this presentation had really drained you out, chal I won't bother you for long, Mr. Nanda's secretary had called, she wanted you to come in and sign the contract, tu kab ja sakti hai

Due to Ranbir, Kanya had completely forgotten to sign the contract.

Kanya- till what time is the office open

Shruti- she said they are open till 5 but she will be around till 6

Kanya- theek hai, main aaj sham ko contract sign kar aaongi

It was 1pm, Kanya had plenty of time, she could quickly take a nap and then go to RN, Inc. to sign the contract, she remembered laying down and going in to deep sleep, she dreamt of her father laughing, she was back at her house running around as always with Anand running behind her. Kanya was 6 at the time, she was wearing her favorite white frock, Anand was trying to get her to eat but she had wanted to play so she ran and he ran after her

Anand- Kanya ruko beta, khana kha lo

Kanya- (giggling) you have to catch me first Papa

Anand- acha badmash kahin ki…ruk

Kanya ran for the garden with Anand laughing and running behind, suddenly she heard Anand yell she turned back and saw Anand holding his chest, he was falling and his face was paling she had to catch him otherwise he would fall and get hurt..so she ran….

PAPA! Kanya woke up panting, tears were already streaming down her face, she pulled her hair back and tried to regulate her breathing, after a few minutes she looked over at her clock it was 4:30 pm!! She jerked up from the bed and ran to the bathroom to shower.

She had overslept! Oh god how she did she oversleep? Kanya repeatedly pushed the elevator button for the RN, Inc. office it was 5:45 in another 15 minutes the secretary would leave, at least the good thing was she wouldn't have to stick around long, she could be in and out. She felt a rush of relief when she entered the office building and was greeted by Ranbir's Secretary.

Radha- hello Ms. Godbole I am Radha (she said chirpily sticking out her hand)

Kanya- Please call me Kanya

Radha- ok Kanya, come on back Ranbir sir just went to the restroom he should be right back

Kanya froze in her spot, Ranbir was here? What was he doing here at this hour?

Kanya- couldn't I sign the contract with you

Radha- oh no, Mr. Nanda would want you to sign in front of him, it's for security purposes, Mr. Nanda prefers it if the client and him sign the contract in front of each other. Well this is his office why don't you take a seat he should be right in.

Kanya- Thanks

Radha- Can I get you something to drink while you wait?

Kanya- no I am fine, thanks

Radha- ok

With that Radha was out the door, leaving a nervous Kanya behind, she looked around the office it was HUGE! The office stood on the 12th floor overlooking Juhu Beach at a distance, The walls were a light sand color and consisted of some exquisite painting, she saw no pictures on the walls and felt curious to walk over to his desk which held a medium sized picture frame. The desk itself was a very rich mahogany color, it was smooth and very NEAT! She looked at his chair with his coat neatly hanging over it, she could smell the unforgivable whose aroma was already flowing in the air, she felt tempted to touch it, she wanted to feel the thing that had touched him. She remembered how well the coat had covered his broad shoulders when they were in line at the coffee shop. Without another thought she gently picked up the coat and brought it close to her, she inhaled deeply closing her eyes to take in the scent of him. She smilingly opened her eyes to find another gray pair staring at her.

Ranbir stood in the middle of the room staring at her. His sleeves rolled up to his elbows, rolex in place. He had the top 3 buttons of the shirt open giving a perfect view of a smooth hard chest that lay beneath, his hands firmly tucked in his pockets, a few strands of his hair laying loosely on his face.

Ranbir- lagta hai aapko mera coat bahut pasand hai (pauses) or is it the scent?!

Kanya was flabbergasted; she quickly put the coat on the chair and hung her head. Suddenly her hands looked fascinating as she played with them furiously.

Ranbir- if you like the smell so much then why sniff the coat…when you can sniff me!

Kanya's head shoots up

Ranbir- Don't Worry, I don't bite, main bhi bilkul uss coat ki tarah hoon, I'll just quietly lay there and you can do whatever you want!

Edited by simran1285 - 27 May 2008 at 11:49am
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
ooo simran dat is awesome!!
i luve dis part ! its brill
please continue soon
KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:01pm | IP Logged