Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Harshad Confidant of winning--article

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys I didnt see this article posted so i posted it--

------------------------------------------

Harshad confident of winning

Harshad Chopra aka Prem from Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil has been nominated for two categories in Star Parivaar Awards - Favorite Yogya Jodi and Favourite Naya Sadasya (Male) compared to his counterpart Additi in the serial who has been nominated for three categories.

But Harshad does not feel jealous about the fact that Additi has bagged three nominations and he two. He says, "Why should I be jealous. It's good that people have appreciated our work and getting nominations itself is a big thing. How many nominations one gets does not matter."

He adds, "I am 100% confident that I would win both the awards. I have to win it at any cost otherwise my team will not leave me."

Harshad along with his co-actor Additi will be performing at the awards nite and is looking forward towards as it is his first year at Star Parivaar and it is also the first time he will be performing on stage.

http://www.starboxoffice.com/spa08/News/default.aspx?xfile=2 008/May/spa_20080519_21

-----------------

SiDRA  😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww.....Thanksssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 😳 👏
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx sidra 😊

priya 😊
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanchu so much 4 artcile.

so man he is a such a sweet hrt..

maya123 thumbnail
wonder why are the pitting Additi and Harshad against each other. After all they belong to the same show don't they? She is the female lead and it is a Ekta show which are centered around woman so they do generally get more nominations?
reva_roy thumbnail

thnx for d article 😊