Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
IF is a gr8 place... full of lots of fun and I have made gr8 friends here Big smile I have been a member of it for about 1 year and 5 months and I will never be leaving it for good

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Many Years? (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
i joined if.com on july 2, 2006.. (i didn't know how long i had been here.. i had to check which is kinda sad)anyways ..i didn't really start posting when i joined... i was at .in so i only coming here when the two sites merged
i-f has been funn experience...i learned a lot..for example, how to use the internet properly LOL before i joined, i only used internet to check my emails.. LOL now i can do a lot more...
n yeah don't know how long i m gonna be here.. time will tell Embarrassed

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
hehe... thanx alot guys! happy to see every1 enjoying IF and makin loadz and loadz of friendz! Wink

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni_gal

oh yh sowie actually i didnt looked at my year thing so i just guessed but waz close enough! LOL btw thanx for tellin me! Wink

np! bffTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top