India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

may 19th Written update

neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

*sorry for the late update guys. i guess jhanvi is unable to update today. so i will write a detailed update. thank you for your patience. 

brief highlights:

-mihir doubts juhi.

-mandira and juhi threaten each other on the phone.

-mihir goes to the dr to check who brought shobha to the hospital and finds out that woman also gave shobha blood. he checks the register and sees that her name is tulsi but the hospital does not have her contact.

-mihir tells shobha about juhi and his doubts and why he met with mandira to create that situation. he says she is not tulsi and asks for her support.  

-tulsi hears mandira ordering goons to kill juhi and says she will tells juhi. mandira hits her head with an object.

detailed update:

mihir is holding the murti having flashbacks about tulsi giving it to him, and what shobha said that she saw tulsi's face and tulsi sang her a song in the hospital, how juhi doesnt remember the murti. he thinks to himself enough, who was that woman who gave the murti and how come tulsi does not remember the murti, the same suspicion, question, i have to find an answer, who is that woman, this brought up the question about tulsi, the tulsi who is living in this house is she not tulsi or is she.

juhi goes to her room and picks up tulsi's picture. she remembers that mihir said the woman who saved tulsi came there. juhi says tulsi tulsi tulsi, she ruined my peace, i dont understand what to do with her. she calls mandira. juhi says i have good news, you will lose your senses. mandira says cant you talk normal. juhi says when you hear the news i will see how you stay normal, your tulsi came here and guess who opened the door, your darling mihir. mandira says how did she get there. juhi says think how we were not exposed, i turned the lights off to look for the proof mihir has against me, that is why mihir did not see tulsi's face and we would have been in jail. mandira says thank god. juhi says not thank god thank juhi or you would not have been able to say god, i have told you so many times not to keep tulsi in this city but no, you dont listen to me, you kept her under the viranis noses, i dont know how many times we will keep getting saved. mandira says shut up let me think. juhi says do you ever think mandira, meaning do you have a brain, you couldnt do anything for so many years, you had neither the virani's wealth nor mihir. mandira says stop this nonsense talks, i wont take time to show you your place. juhi says you talk too much, what will you do, i sent mihir to your house and you couldnt handle him you sent him back to SN, so sad. mandira says you bloody five foot nothng, what do you think of yourself, you have gone crazy. juhi says you have gone crazy listen carefully, from today you go your way and i go mine. mandira says you want to go on roads, it wont take a minute to shut you up, when tulsi really comes back you will lose your brains, did you forget mihir is suspicious of you, i am helping you. juhi says you are threatening me, you dont know what i can do, you wont get the viranis wealth or mihir because now your fight is not with the viranis it is with me juhi thakral and if you do anything your hands will remain empty if you can take away the property named mihir take it. mandira says you bloody juhi thakral. juhi hangs up. mandira says since when is mihir her property, take him away and see, i will take her life.    

mihir asks a nurse at the hospital that shobha was hurt in a rally who is the woman who brought her to the hospital. nurse says to find out from where she was admitted. mihir goes to the dr who treated shobha and asks him if he knows anything about the woman who brought shobha there, her name. dr says he forgot her name. mihir says try to remember, i have to meet her. dr asks what is the problem. mihir says no problem i wanted to thank her. dr says i remember she wrote her name on a register that is in the lobby, actually i have it. he tells someone to get it. he shows the file to mihir. ram ram music plays. mihir thinks to himself tulsi, i have to find out who she is. dr asks if evrything is ok. mihir says yes, do you have any address of that woman or phone number. dr says i dont think we have her address but i will check. mihir says what are you saying, you dont know anything about who brings the patient. dr says in such cases they dont have time to maintain records and maybe she left after giving blood. mihir says that woman gave shobha blood. mihir thinks to himself oh thakurji, now i have to find out who that tulsi is. he gives the file back and leaves. 

mandira says that woman is mad, how could she talk to me like that, she must be drunk. she calls juhi. mandira says can you talk now, are you still in nasha, i gave you more than you asked and will keep giving, the money will be home but i want her dead kill her. tulsi hears all this. mandira says now i have peace. she turns around and sees tulsi. (confusion, she wants to get juhi killed, why did they show juhi pick up the phone, or does she want tulsi killed)

mihir holds shobha's murti in her room and prays to thakur ji to help him find his truth of his life tulsi and prays for help. shobha sees mihir and asks where is mihir going with her murti. mihir says where he should be going. she says why do i feel that you are going for some important work. he says you are right i am searching for someone, i cant tell you now who i am searching for. she says you can hide your pain from everyone but not from me you have to tell me today, what is in your mind that is worrying you, you have my kasam. he says dnt do this, take your kasam back, you wont tolerate the truth. she says if i can stand you going to mandira then believe me i can tolerate anything tell me what is the truth. he says the woman in this house who you think is your mom is not your mom, not my wife, not tulsi. she says what are you saying, karan told me she went through so much to prove herself and you are saying she is not my mom. he says my heart is not ready to believe this but this is the truth, what do you think, i went to mandira with my heart, no i was helpless, i wanted to see if i make that situation again, how will this tulsi react, do you remember you mom dragged me away from mandira and what did this woman do, she herself gave me away to mandira, just think would your mom do this, but this woman did this because she is not tulsi but juhi thakral, i went to her house in bangalore and found tulsi's diary, just think how would your moms diary be at juhis house. shobha says no how can this be. mihir says this is how it is, just give me one chance to open my heart, let me find the truth, promise me you wont tell anyone what i told you and you have to support me because if we win you will get back your mom. he leaves.  

mandira asks tulsi when did you come. tulsi says when i heard you talk about tulsi's murder. mandira says sit down i will make you understand. tulsi says you dont have to tell me anything, i only lost my memory not my senses, i heard you want to get tulsi killed, she gave a roof over my head with the ashram, she does rakdhan every month at the hospital arent you ashamed to want to kill such a devi. mandira says i should be ashamed if you know her truth you will be ashamed of her she is not what she seems, i cant tell you because i dont want you to know the story. tulsi says stop talking in riddles, speak clearly. mandira says i can only say that life is being played with, you are the queen and the ghulam. tulsi says say what you want but i wont let anything happen to tulsiji. mandira says didnt you hear what i said on the phone, if i can finish her i can also finish you. tulsi says do what you want but i will tell tulsiji you want to have her killed. tulsi walks into a room and picks up the phone. mandira hits her with an object from behind. end.

preview: mihir is driving and hits someone on a motorcycle.   

comments: episode rating: 6/10.

mandira juhi fight is funny. i was a little confused about mandira ordering the goons because they showed juhi picking up the phone when she called. but tulsi says she heard her threaten to kill "tulsiji". can someone clear this up for me. maybe she wants the real tulsi dead?

your welcome jhanvi!      

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by neela226 - 19 May 2008 at 9:05pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupi dhillonchandrabAYSHALbandaru.vandanataiyabasush_81ivanta29archie76chinnasriharish_kenabiakshimeowyChandani02crval0822bostanian-Happy4Ever-mushkan_2003daddysgirl786A HUGE FANGurongeSanjana4Ustylishgalk-ekta fanrahat_fahad8yipeeLamheChurake

fathmin Newbie
fathmin
fathmin

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
thanks Smile
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
thanks alot neela!! you're a life saver!!Clap
Bina Rai Senior Member
Bina Rai
Bina Rai

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
But I bet Tulsi doesn't know it is her Mandira wants dead?!!!!!!!!!!!
Guronge IF-Dazzler
Guronge
Guronge

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much!
rocking epi. Big smile
coolgals13 Goldie
coolgals13
coolgals13

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged
thank you!!
amel Newbie
amel
amel

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:08am | IP Logged
THANKS

I think Mandy ordered juhi to kill the real tulsi, but as tulsi knows that juhi is tulsi, she thought that mandy wants to kill her(juhi)        &nb sp;         &nb sp;       
jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:38am | IP Logged
thanks so much for the updateSmile

Edited by jashajasha - 20 May 2008 at 3:39am

Go to top