Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ishq leta hai kaise Intehan*AR* DMG PG:33 (Page 8)

-Dolly- IF-Rockerz
-Dolly-
-Dolly-

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by asmitapatel14

plzzzz continue....... Cry

thankx for ur comments and i will continue soon...

Rani

sea_nyx Goldie
sea_nyx
sea_nyx

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
u're killing me Cry
-Dolly- IF-Rockerz
-Dolly-
-Dolly-

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Part 41

Recap:

By hearing that Ridhima again gets into a shocked state.......and even Karan is shocked as he heard everything from outside.....Ridhma comes out all shocked.........she pass by the ICU....and looks at Armaan......and remembers their happy moments......and says to herself.......

R: (to herself....) Armaan........bagwan bhi tumhe mujhe se meri ijaajat ke baigar nahi cheen sakta..........mein bhi dekhti hoo ke koi tumhe mujhe se kaise cheenta hai.........

(she gets full of courage.......and wipes off her tears.........and goes out of the hospital.......

************************************************************ ************The scene shifts to a mandir......where the wind is blowing very hardly......and Ridhima comes there bare foot........she has dried tear in her eyes.......she walk up to the mandir.....and she rings the bell very hardly........her feet are bleeding....as she walked to the temple bare foot........but she doesn't care about her pain....the only thing that she care about is Armaan......and his pain..........she then sits on her knees.....criying like hell........

R: (in a criying tone..) Nahi maa.......aap mujhe se mere Armaan ko aise nahi cheen sakti..........yeh mein bhi jaanti hu....aur aap bhi....ke mere liye meri zindgi ka dusra naa Armaan hai........aur Armaan ke aane ke baad hi mein apni zindgi ka matlab samji hoon........mein uss ke baigar nahi jee sakti........

On the other hand Armaan's codition gets worse......Dr. Keerti tries to control the situation....and somehow she manages to control it........

In the mandir Ridhima is still on her knees.....and praying to God for Armaan........Then she places the burning diya on her palm.......even though her hand is burning.......not only her hand is burning......her soul is burning......her heart is burning.....

R: Thik hai maa......agar aap bhi zidd par addi hoo.....toh mein bhi aap hi ki beti hoon.........mein dekhti hoon ke aap mere Armaan ko thik kaise nahi karti........aap ko usse uss  ke liye nahi.....mere liye thik karna hi honga........aur jaab tak aap usse thik nahi karti mein bhi yeh diya mere haath mein liye yehi baithi rahongi.......

On the other side every other interns comes there.........and asks for Armaan......everyone is worried......and waits outside the ICU for Dr. Keerti to come out......Then suddenly simran realise that Ridhima is not there.....so she asks to everyone for Ridhima.....but no one knows it.......then she thinks to herself........

In the mandir.....Ridhima's hand is all burnt.....tears are rolling down her cheek.....she just can't bear the burness anymore.......but the pain that she gave to Armaan is more than what she is suffering.........Then suddenly Simran comes from behind.......and sees the buring diya on Ridhima's hand........and she gets so shocked......and she runs and throws the diya down.......holds her hand.........

Simran: Ridhima......pagal hoo gayi hoo kya........Yeh kya kar rahi thi.....

Then Ridhima slowly turns towards simran with tears in her eyes........and Simran realize why she was doing this........and she also cries holding Ridhima in her arms.........

Simran: (with tears in her eyes....) Ridhima........Armaan ko kuch nahi honga.......

R: Simi.....mujhe bouth dar lag raha hai........

Simran: Kuch nahi honga......bilkul daro maat.........

Then simran cell rings.......and she picks up..........

Simran: Kya.....tum saach keh rahe hoo....hum abhi aa rahe hai.....

Simran: (to Ridhima...) Ridhima Armaan ko hosh aa gaya hai..........

R: (her eyes still has tears in them....but also a smile on her face...) Kya.......

Then she Thank god and they both leaves for hospital.......

The scene shifts to Sanjeevani where Dr. Keerti comes out of the ICU.......

Karan: Doctor....Armaan kaisa hai........

Dr. Keerti: Jee woh temporary to wo bilkul theek hai par.......

Karan: par kya.......?

Dr. Keerti: Interns...aap sab nursing staion par report kijiye.....abhi aur issi waqt......aur Dr. Simran abhi tak aye nahi.......

Atul: woh Dr. Keerti Simran Ridhima ko dhund ne gaye hai........

Dr. Keerti: Alright.....aap dono nursing station par report kijiye........

The scene shifts to nursing station.......

Dr. Keerti: (to atul and anjali....) Armaan temporary toh thik hai lekin unhe kuch internal damges hue hai......aur iss ke liye unki surgery karna bouth zaruri hai...... jitni jaldi ho sake hame ye surgery karni hongi......nahi to phir unki jaan ko khatra hai........

Atul & Anjali: (all shocked....)

Karan is also listening to their conversation........and he also gets shocked.........

Anjali: haa to isme problem kya hai Dr. Keerti.......???

Dr. Keerti: Problem hai……..iss surgery ke liye hamme kisi aise doctor ki zaroorat hai jo senior ho…..jisne medical sirf surgery par kiya ho…..jo surgeon ho……aur Dr. Shashank aur Dr. Ronti iss waqt shaher mein nahi……

Atul: toh kya Dr. Keerti Armaan ki surgery nahi hogi……..

Dr. Keerti: Nahi Dr. Atul aise baat nahi hai….leink mein bhi kuch nahi kar sakti…..kyuki mein bhi ek surgen nahi hoo…………

Atul: to kon karega ye surgery…….????

Dr. Keerti: hum puri koshish karenge surgeon dhoondne ki…..par agar aap kisi ko jante ho to plzz…..unhe contact kijiye…….we need the person right away……

Then Dr. Keerti leaves from there…….and everyone is tensed…….Anjali and Atul tries to find a surgen………

Then  on the other hand……..everyones goes into Armaan's room……..including Simran…….but Ridhima is still not there……..

In the room Armaan …… where he is sleeping pail and the bandeges…etc…..

They all walk over to his bed........

Simran: Armaan......??

Armaan slowly opnes his eyes......

A: (in a very pail voice....) Simi........

Simran stares at him for sometime..........

Simran: Aab kaise hoo........??

A: mujhe pata hai...tum mujhe daat na chahti hoo na.......toh daat loo........

Simran: brust into tears in front of him…..Anjali tells her not to cry….everything will be fine……

Anjali: Don't worry Armaan saab kuch thik hojaye ga……….

A: I know Anji………(and gives her a pale smile….)

Atul: Dost tum thik toh ho na………

A: Kya champ tum bhi…..bouth borring sawal puch rahe hoo……..

Atul: (gives him a teary smile…..tears were down his cheeks too….jaldi theek hoja Armaan tumhare baigar maza nahi aata yaar……..

When they were about to go outside...

A: Simi…….

Simran turns around…..and walks back to him……

Simran: Kya hua…..kuch chahiye…..???

A: Ridhima…….

Simran: felt a lil scared that she has also gotten a big sadma because of what happened to him……

A: Simi….Ridhima…..

Simran: Armaan Ridhima bilkul thik hai…..tum chinta maat karo……

A: (laughs a lil…) mai usse achhi tarah se janta hu Simi…..muje zara si bhi chot aye to kitni ghabhra jati hai wo….aur aaj to mai…….kahair chodo yeh saab……aur batao….woh kaha hai……??

Simran: (tears roll down her cheeks unstoable) usse kuch nahi hua wo bulkul theek hai…..woh Dr. Keerti ke pass gai hai….tumhari reports lene…….

Simran: abb tu aram kar haa…

And she leaves ouside......as she couldn't controll over her tears......she walks outside the room….where Atul was…..she sits on the bench and Atul tells her to calm down…..

Will They be able to find a surgeon.......? Will They suceed in saving Armaan's life.......?? To know tune into the next epi of Ishq leta hai kaise Intehaan................ i have write this accident part for some reason..... so pls guys don't worry nothing will happen to our ARMAAN....Smile 

i hope u all like this part....Tongue leave ur comments & suggestion....Embarrassed

Rani

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki4lifesammy4u

zhasan2 IF-Rockerz
zhasan2
zhasan2

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
omg Cry Cry Cry plz continue soon!!! Clap
addicted2ksg IF-Dazzler
addicted2ksg
addicted2ksg

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
oh my gosh!! the whole riddhima bhagwan convo was very kekta ish... but i luvd it nevertheless...

ur a brilliant writer!! that was another intense scene from u!! plz continue soon!
prernawaghray IF-Dazzler
prernawaghray
prernawaghray

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 2:06am | IP Logged
hey rani Smile
thanks for the pm Wink
loved this part n how ridz prays for armi n also her hand getting burnt completely Cry
hey put some AR scenes in the next part yaar plzzzzzzz Cry
im just waiting when theyll be back together
but m happy that armi is concious Smile
n ya update sooooonnnn
Clap
asu216 Senior Member
asu216
asu216

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 3:07am | IP Logged
hey rani...it was awesome...very nyc conversation b/w god n ridz...hope dey find a surgeon...thnx for da pm n cont asap
urmila_17 Goldie
urmila_17
urmila_17

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 3:34am | IP Logged
omg rani first of all the way u make us cry is hatss of arey yaar itni achi likh sakthi ho tho me kya karoon sirf rone ke alawa aur kuch nahi kar saktha
the way u express the feelings id really wonderful its out of world u cant believe while reading ur ff i was crying i mean tears are comming out of my eyes its so touching
u deserve more than this
Clap
its really wonderfully written i can just imagine the scenes
but yaar y r u making me cry like this let make arman well i cant bear this Cry
the way ridz behaved in mandir is just awesome and very touching it really shows how much she love arman
arman knows about ridz thats great
omg now where we will find surgeon pls yaar kuch karo
i hope they will find surgeon and they will make arman well pls yaar jaldhi continue karo
thanks for ur pm
rani now really i cant wait for ur part pls continue it supersoon

Go to top