Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ishq leta hai kaise Intehan*AR* DMG PG:33 (Page 47)

zhasan2 IF-Rockerz
zhasan2
zhasan2

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
yay! its being continued! cant wait plz do cont soon!

..kashish.. IF-Rockerz
..kashish..
..kashish..

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 12:37am | IP Logged
thanks rani..cnt wait to read the next part!
shonaveer IF-Sizzlerz
shonaveer
shonaveer

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 1:13am | IP Logged
continue soon
thanks for the pm :)

luv
deepu :)
maaneet_crazy Goldie
maaneet_crazy
maaneet_crazy

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani1224patel

Hey

Hey Guys i have seen all ur comments and decided to bring back the FF to life...lol...I know u guys were waiting for me to update....but i was busy with stuff....but hopefully u all will accept my FF once again...I Have something special for u all...the speciality is that there will be a huge twist...and all i can say about the twist is that two person will be introduced...hopefully u all like the twist...and Since i m so busy with my personal stuff my friend Unnati72003 will continue the FF from now on....Hopefully u will accept their Jodi...So wait till i update the part...

Thank You

Rani

it's gr8 that u r continuing d FF.....

waiting for the update....

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot Rani.. thts gr8 newz... looking forward for the update...
unnati72003 IF-Dazzler
unnati72003
unnati72003

DMG Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys....Like Rani said that from now on i will be updating this ff so here i m posting Part-46...Check it out....

Part- 46

Recape: Armaan Surgery is Succefully Done...and all are happy...

The Scene beigns with Ward Boys and Nurses shifting Armaan (who is still unconsicous) into a private room...Now Armaan is on the bed sleeping....and all other interns with Karan are looking at Armaan from outside.....and just then Ridhima comes from behind and puts her hand on Karan...and he turns around and says....

Karan: Aree Ridhima....tum aa gaye....?? aab Armaan kaisa hai.....??

R: Haan....aab woh thik hai...

everyone else turns around and hears their convo.....then Anjali just goes to her and gives her a hug.....and says Anjali....

Anjali: Wow Ridz....so you have done it.....I m so proud of you.....Love You My lil Sis.....

R: Thank You Di......agar aap sab log mera saath na hote toh shayad mein yeh nahi kar pati.......Thank You guys......

Atul, Anjali and Simran gives her a smile.....and comforts her.....then ridz says ok guys mujhe Armaan ko moniter karne jaana hai.....and she goes inside with Armaan's case file....

Inside, she sees Armaan sleeping with so calm.....and that brings a cute smile on her face....then she takes a look at the moniter machine....and she check everthing else.....and then she write the medicine chart of him.....and then a nurse comes in and ridhima says nurse mein medicine chart tayaar kar diya hai.....aap jaa kar yeh medicine le aaye....plz.....and the nurse leave with that chart......and just then she turns to leave....but she can't move ahead.....something is stoping her.....she thinks that it's Armaan.....and she takes a deep breath....and the wind starts to blow as the window was open.....and then she slowly turns around to look at him......and she sees that it's not Armaan who is stoping her......it's her dupptta which got stuck in Armaan's bed....she sees this and just nods with a smile....and she goes to the bed to take her dupptta out....while she was doing that....her hair strand where touching Armaan's face......but she was unaware of this....and then she takes her dupptta out....and then her eyes falls on Armaan....and she sits beside him.....and just look at him all the love that she has for him....and she remembers all the moments that she has spend with him.....she also remembers Armaan when she saw him all bleeding.....on the accident spot.....and that brings tears to her eyes.....and she then remembers how she took the charge of doing his surgery.....and that tear from her eyes falls down on Armaan's hand......and Ridhima notices this.....and she wipes them off.....she turns around and was just about to get up to leave......then someone from behind says.....

Aab kyun roh rahi ho.....??

Ridhima just then turns around to see....and Armaan looks at her with lil weakness.....and she turns back to face him.....and puts her hand on his cheek.....and says...

R: Tum Thik hoo na Armaan.....??
A: Tumhe kya lagta hai.....tumhare saame ne hoon, jab tum ne mere srugery ke hai toh mujhe kuch ho sakta hai kay....
R: (this words of him make her heart relived.....and she closes her eyes and tears falls down on Armaan's hand.....)
A: Aree.....Aree.....main itna bhi paise(money) wala nahi hoon....ke tum in kimti hero(Precious dimonds) ko aise her baha ti raho......

This Brings smile on Ridhima's face......and she just sakes her head.....
R: Tum bhi na Armaan.....

Just then nurse comes with medicines.....and she was about to give it him.....but Ridhima says.....

R: Aap Jaaye main inhe medicines de dungi.....

and she leave.....then Ridhima take the medicines and gives it him......but he just opens his mouth in meaning that she have to put them in his mouth.....and Ridhima just smiles on his childish act....and she feeds him the medicine and also gave him juice....

Then Armaan just pulls her towards him by her hand....and he looks at her passionately.....he then moves her hair strands away......and he goes closer to her.....and she also gets lost in his eyes.....and she also moves towards him.....they both goes close to each other.....Armaan then moves hand on her face.....and that gave her an shivery feeling.....and she tries to move away.....but Armaan doesn't let her.....and goes more closer to her....then while moving his hand on her face.....his finger goes close to her lips.....and he was just about to touch her lips.....with his hands.....and.................and...................and..........................and.........

That intercome goes on...............and it says...." Sab interns brefing station per report kare....."

and that brings both Armaan and Ridhima back to the real world.....and Ridhima notices the closeness between them....and move away....and with a hesistant voice say....

R: Armaan mujhe jaana hai.....
A: Leink Ridhima....and he tries to stop her......
R: Main brefing ke baad tumse aa kar miluge......OK.....
A: Just gives her a sad look....
R: Just smile on his cute face....and goes to him....and gives him a kiss on his forehead.....and smile.....
R: Main abhi aati hoon......
Then Armaan smiles....and lets her go.......and she leaves for breafing..........

At the brefing station...Dr. Keerti asign duties to all interns except Ridhima....and they all goes to their asign duties....and then Dr.Keerti ask Ridhima about Armaan's progress....??
Dr. Keerti: Dr.Ridhima....aab Armaan ki kya progress hai...??
R: Madam....he is doing really well....he is improving very fast....
Dr.Keerti: Ok toh hum unhe sirf kal ka din admit rekhe ge....aur hum unhe discharge kar denge....OK...
R: Jee Madam...(with a smile...and she leave from there...)

Precape:  Ridz planing on calling Armaan's Parents about his Health....

This was part 46..I Really Hope u all like it...So leave ur comment and Suggestions....

Love,
Unnati

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina_2005dmg_roks_antara

..kashish.. IF-Rockerz
..kashish..
..kashish..

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
hey unnanti, good to see that armaan is nearly back to normal now...ccnt wait till the next part...hope everything keeps going okay!
thanks for the pM
zhasan2 IF-Rockerz
zhasan2
zhasan2

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
yay! so glad this ff is being continued! great part! soo glad armaan's all better now! plz plz continue soon! thx for the PM :)

Go to top