Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ishq leta hai kaise Intehan*AR* DMG PG:33 (Page 31)

-Dolly- IF-Rockerz
-Dolly-
-Dolly-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hunterwali

my fav song n so romantic Heart

which song ur talking about yaar..... i didn't write any song in my last ff part.....Confused

Edited by rani1224patel - 25 June 2008 at 6:25pm

-Dolly- IF-Rockerz
-Dolly-
-Dolly-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prajaya11

hey again an awsum part yar
jst wana i luvd it...
whn i cried thru ur beautifully depicted emotional scenes ur luvly duet AR scenes giv a sweet smile on my face....
continue soon yaar
plz dnt take so long to post...
slowly im gettin adicted to ur ff..
nw lets hav sum general talks
u said u were busy in xams
so how those went nd in which xams were u busy
anyways reply soon
nd pm soon of ur posts

as it is the end of the year i was busy with my final exam........

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........

Rani

-Dolly- IF-Rockerz
-Dolly-
-Dolly-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sony_123

very nice part. AR conversation is very nice. i liked your idea of ridz operating Armaan. Clap
i had a doubt to ask, ridz studying for exam then writing exam , passing it and then operating armaan takes long time. is int it?? in this time they can easily find a surgeon. and if ridz has to pass a test to perform surgeory, who is taking the test?? the person who is taking the test should be experienced surgeon. and if he is experienced he can himself operate armaan. why ridz?? plz clear my doubts.

it is not an oral exam it is a written test......so she will be given a test paper which she have to pass and if she paased it with certain score then she can do the operation...........i hope i clear ur doubts.............and thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........

Rani

-Dolly- IF-Rockerz
-Dolly-
-Dolly-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by missypatel

hmmmmm!!

it was nice!! it was ovbious..she had 2 do d surgery!!i like hw armaan breakz dwn n cries on her shoulder!!:)

no PM again Cry yaaar!! plzzz PM naa...atleast date it wen u update...so i koe its a new part!!plzzz!!

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........i am so sorry i forgot to pm u....it  wont happend again..........i will surely pm next time....sorry once again.....

Rani

-Dolly- IF-Rockerz
-Dolly-
-Dolly-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

hai!!!

thanks 4 PM
really awesome part.......
i loved it lot...

the way u express the dialogs r really very niceeeeee
waiting 4 next update....

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........i will continue soon....

Rani

-Dolly- IF-Rockerz
-Dolly-
-Dolly-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by asmitapatel14

Clap i read it it's reallieee sweet....hope u will write nextone soon Tongue Big smile Big smile

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........i will update soon....

Rani

-Dolly- IF-Rockerz
-Dolly-
-Dolly-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

hey rani the update is so emotional..........very well done.......nicely written.....keep up the great job..........and please continue soon..........
HeartMONA

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.........i will continue soon.......

Rani

-Dolly- IF-Rockerz
-Dolly-
-Dolly-

Posted: 25 June 2008 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

Part 44

Recap:

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------

Then she recives the call……

R: Hello…..

A: Hi…..

R: Armaan tum…..??

A: Aree….waha kya baat hai….mere awaz bhi pechaan lee…….

R: Kyun nahi pechaanti……waise kyun phone kiya……??

A: bas aise hi…….

R: accha toh tumne mujhe tang karne ke liye phone kiya hai……

A: kya kar rahi hoo…..??

R: padhai (study) kar rahi hoo…….

R: chodo yeh sab…….abb tum aram karo….ok…..

A: mein yeha bouth bore ho raha hai…….

R: bore…..??

A: tum kab aa rahi ho…….??

R: hum…shyam ka kahna bhi banana  hai….sab kam khatam karke ati hoo……..

A: Plz…..jaldi aao na……..

R: bas thoda sa intezaar………

A: thik hai mein tumhare intezaar karunga……

R: thik hai….toh aab phone rakho…..aur mujhe padh ne do……….

A: ache se padh na……thik hai……

R: jee sir……..

A: laughs a lil……

And they both says bye to each other……..

The scene shifts to evening………Ridhima finish making dinner….specially for Armaan……and then she packs the dinner for Armaan….and leaves for hospital……..she also carries her books with herself…….

Now the scene shifts to Hospital…..where our Armaan is waiting for his dream girl…….Ridhima enters the hospital and on the other side Armaan feels something in his heart…..and he gets to know that Ridhima is here…….so he has a cute smile on his face……and waits eagerly for Ridhima to come…….

After sometime Ridhima enters the corridor…..and sees Simran and Karan sitting there…..Ridhima comes there……

Simran: Aree…Ridhima tum aa gayi……

R: Haan woh Armaan ke liye khana leker aayi thi…..Karan bhouth thake hau lag rahe hoo……tum aab ghar jakar thoda aaram karlo…..

Karan: Nahi Rihdima…..mein thik hu……

Simran: Kya thik hoo……do din se tum ghar nahi gaye……..chalo aab ghar jaoo……

Karan: (looks at her with a very cute face…..)

Ridhima notices something in both of their eyes…..and smiles to herself…….

Karan: Ok madam ji.......(to simran…)

Simran: (gives him a very chubby smile….)

R: aur Simran tum bhi aab ghar chali jao…….

Simran: thik hai…..mein kaal subha wapas aaungi…….

R: thik hai…….

Karan: thik hai toh chalo mein tumhe ghar chod deta hu…….

Simran and Karan says bye to Ridhima…..and they leaves……..

Then Ridhima slowly opnes the door….and sees Armaan sitting on the bed…..and he sees Ridhima…….and smiles…….wind starts to blow…..Ridhima hair also blows with the wind……..and Armaan kept staring at her………she walks inside slowly…….

A: (with all emotions…..)

barso baad ye dua rang laayi hai,
wo mere kareeb itne kareeb aayi hai……

barso baad to roshni mere dar par aayi hai..
kaise bayan karoo jajbaat apne dil ke,
kahte hue meri aankh bhar aayi hai....
nazar jaati hai janha tak bas wo hi nazar aate hai,
na zaane kyu use ye baat nazar nahi aayi hai…..

kyu khwabo mein bhi mujhe uski yaad aayi hai....

R: (raises her eyebrows…….her heart is feeling all the emotions at the same time……this is first time Armaan has said such shayari……..) Kya baat hai……aaj toh janab ka mood sher o shayari ke taraf chal pada hai………(and she goes closer to him…….)

A: phele yeh toh batao ke tumhe meri shayari kaisi lagi……??

R: Acchi……..

A: sirf acchi…?

R: bouth achi……bouth bouth bouth achi hai…….lekin tum ne yeh shayari kaha se sikhi……?

A: Aree……loo mein khud banayi hai…….tumhe kya lagta hai mujhe kuch nahi aata………

R: accha baba…..tum jite mein haari……..

A: (holds Rihdhima's hand……) Nahi tum jiti…….

R: (gives him a cute smile…..)

And Armaan pulls her to him……and they hug each other…….Ridhima puts her head on his chest………

R: Armaan mujhe bouth dar lag raha hai……..

A: Kiss baat ka…..?

R: wo……wo….surgery

A: jaha tak mujhe pata hai……meri Ridhima bouth strong hai……aur woh ek bouth achi doctor bhi hai…….aur phir uska Armaan hai na usske saath……..

R: (gives him a kiss on his chest……and hugs him tightly…….) Armaan kal exam hai……

A: Hummmm……(has his eyes closed…..)

R: (opens her eyes…..and finds Armaan with closed eyes…..so she thinks that he felt asleep……) Armaan……!!!!!!!!! (and she playfully starts to hit him…..)

A: Aree…….aree……mazak kar raha hu……..

They both hug each other…….with a smile on their face…….

Then after sometime they pull out……..then they happily feed other their dinner…….and then Armaan helps Ridhima to prepare for her exams …….Armaan teaches her somethings that may help her……and while studying……Armaan kept flirting with Ridhima…….and in this way…..they spent their night…..with Ridhima studying the whole night…..and Armaan sleeping with a hand of Ridhima in his hand………

The next morning……Ridhima wakes up…with a sun rays……..

Ridhima sees the time and realize…….that she has to get ready for the exam…..so she goes to the locker room……and gets ready…….then she goes to gansehji idol…and takes his blessings…..then she goes and meet Armaan……and Armaan wishes her all the best……and all other interns with Karan…..wishes her all the best……and encourage……..

Now the scene shifts to the exam room….where Dr. Keerti is waiting for Ridhima……as Ridhima enters……she firstly wishes her all the best…..and tell her that she has to pass the exam……..she has no other option then passing the test………then Dr. Keerti gives her the paper……and she goes out…….inside….there are some casual doctors sitting just to supervise her……then before she starts her test……..she remembers Armaan's words……. "Jab tak mere saath tum ho mujhe kuch nahi hoo sakta hai……mujhe apni Ridhima par pura bharosa hai……." And she closes her eyes……and remembers all the happy moments she has passed with Armaan……and then slowly she opnes her eyes and begins her test………

Outside everyone is worried…..about Ridhima……even Armaan is praying for her in his room……after sometime she gives her test paper to the supervisor…….and they tells her that her result will be out at 11:00 am……and she comes out……..and tells everyone that her results will be out at 11:00 am……so everyone waits for 11:00 am……and everyone's eyes are at clock…….and there are like 5 min for 11:00…..and exactly at 11:00 am they all reach at Dr. Keerti's cabin…Ridhima prays god……and slowly enters dr. keert's cabin…..and all other interns waits outside….including Karan…….and Dr. Keerti in a angry face gives her her result papers in her hand…..

Dr. keerti: Yeh dekhiye Dr. Ridhima aapne kya kiya……..

R: (scardly opens the results and sees PASSED on the paper……..then she feels relaxed…..)

Dr. Keerti: congrulations Dr. Ridhima aapne exam pass ki hai……aur aab aap yeh surgery kar sakti hai………

Everyone outside…..shouts and jumps in joy……..

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------

I hope u all like this part….actually I just wanted to finish this track soon….so that's why I haven't gone in details so much……..i hope u all understands…….do leave ur suggestions……..and comments………..Thanks a lot for reading the part…….

Rani

Edited by rani1224patel - 25 June 2008 at 6:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmg_roks_antarasammy4u

Go to top