please update it asap

ya i will
-Dolly- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: dmg123

great ff...i just finished everything!
so cute and romantic!!!
pls update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more...
Rani
-Dolly- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimli_remix rox

gr888888888 going rani
update it soon
its long time u havnt updated it

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more... i will update soon....
Rani
-Dolly- thumbnail

Recap:

Armaan is praying for her in his room……after sometime she gives her test paper to the supervisor…….and they tells her that her result will be out at 11:00 am……and she comes out……..and tells everyone that her results will be out at 11:00 am……so everyone waits for 11:00 am……and everyone's eyes are at clock…….and there are like 5 min for 11:00…..and exactly at 11:00 am they all reach at Dr. Keerti's cabin…Ridhima prays god……and slowly enters dr. keert's cabin…..and all other interns waits outside….including Karan…….and Dr. Keerti in a angry face gives her her result papers in her hand…..

Dr. keerti: Yeh dekhiye Dr. Ridhima aapne kya kiya……..

R: (scardly opens the results and sees PASSED on the paper……..then she feels relaxed…..)

Dr. Keerti: congrulations Dr. Ridhima aapne exam pass ki hai……aur aab aap yeh surgery kar sakti hai………

Everyone outside…..shouts and jumps in joy……..

Dr. Keerti hears the shout and looks out…….and she sees all the iterns……..they think that she will shout at them….but she just give a small smile…..and leaves……then Ridhima goes outside….and everyone congratulates her………then she goes to meet Armaan……..she slowly opens the door….and sees Armaan is standing by the window…..Ridhima enters tip-toing…..hugs Armaan from behind……Armaan also puts his head on hers……..and they stay like that for sometime……….they both have their eyes closed…..and in the backround the asmani song plays……..because of the wind Ridhima's hair blows….and comes on the face of Armaan……they both enjoy that moment……then Armaan holds Ridhima's hand…and pulls her in front of him….and corners her…..and looks at her with a huge smile on his face…….Ridhima looks at his smiles and thinks why he is smiling….??

R: Kya hua…..bohuth kush lag rahe hoo…..??

A: Hummm…..kush nahi bohuth kush hoon…..

R: woh toh dikhai de raha hai mujhe…..lekin kyun…??

A: (holds her by the waist and pulls her towards himself…..) tumne exam pass kardiya na…..

R: (with a shocked face…..) tumhe kaise pata chala……??

A: Aree….bhai mein toh antaryami hoo…..mujhe saab pata chal jata hai……..

R: (with her eyebrows raised….) Acchaa……

A: (give a cute smile…)

R: yeh joke tha kya……agar yeh joke tha………………………………………toh yeh ek bohuth…….hi…..accha joke tha……….(and she just laughs a lil…..)

By hearing that Armaan also laughs……….

Then Armaan goes close to her……and move his hand on her face…..and that gives Ridhima a shivering feeling……..

A: zarasal tumhare chehre ki chamak se pata chal gaya……..

R: (opens her eyes…….and smiles…..)

Then Armaan holds her tight by her waist…..and swirl with her round and round in happiness……..and joy……..

Then Armaan stop….

A: (just stares at her….and smiles…..)

R: Sach Armaan aaj mein bouth bouth kush hoon………

A: huummmm….mein bhi……..

And they both hug……..Armaan gives her a kiss on her temple….

A: Love u Ridhima……..

R: (shyly smiles……and hugs him more tighter……..)

They stay like that for sometime………

A: mein kaha tha ne ke tum yeh exam asani se pass karlogi……..

R: (while hugging just take a glance at him……and smile….)

A: tumhe hi khud par bharosa nahi tha…….lekin mujhe apni Ridhima par pura bharosa tha………

R: (looks at him…..with a smile….) accha baba….tumhara bharosa jita…..aur mein hari…….

And they both smile at each other…….and share a cute moment……..

Then suddenly Ridhima's eyes fall on the clock……

R: Armaan tumhari davai ka time hogaya hai……tumne davai khali na……

A: (just looks down in meaning of No……)

R: Armaan…..(stares at him…..) tum bhi na………

Then she goes and takes the medicine…..and gives it to him……and he drinks it……

R: accha Armaan aab mein chalti hoon…..mujhe aaj sham ki surgery ke liye tayari bhi karni hai…..aur Karan mere wait kar raha hoga……..

A: (just by hearing Karan's name……Armaan gets mad…..) ohhhhh mein toh bhul hi gaya tha…….Karan……..

Armaan is standing by the window…..and Ridhima is arranging……. The things in his room…..

R: Aree…..dekho mein tumhe karan ke bare mein toh batana toh bhul hi gayi……

A: (says it to himself…) aab aur kya batana baki hai…….(in a angry tone….)

R: (stands behind Armaan…..) Armaan….tumhe pata hai…..papa hume chutio mein hills station lejaya karte the……aur vaha mere mulakat karan se hui……and hum dono bouth acche friends hogaye……mein apni har choti se choti baat Karan se share karti thi…

On the other hand Armaan's temper raises……as she continues parise Karan……..

R: Karan meri zindgi mein bouth maine rakhta hai…….

A: (in anger hits his fist to the celling of the window…….)

R: Armaan Karan mere liye mere baade bhai jaisa hai…..infact bade bhai se bad kar……..

A: (gets shocked…..by hearing….that…….) Kya…….?? (and turns around…..)

R: (looks at his face…….) kya hua……??

A: Karan tumhara bhai hai……..?

R: Haan……

A: (gets relaxed……and smiles to himself….and says to himself…..) mein toh kucch aur hi soch raha tha……

R: Armaan tumne kuch kaha……?

A: nahi…..mein toh kuch nahi kaha……..

R: Armaan mein suna tumne zaroor kuch kaha……..

A: zarasal…mein Karan aur tumhare bare mein kuch aur hi……..

R: Kya…….

A: mera matlab……..

R: Armaan…….(with anger in herself…..)

A: aree….baba galti ho gayi…….

R: aaccha aab mujhe pata chala ke….tumhara yeh accident kaise hua……

A: (just looks down……)

R: Armaan….dekha…tumhare ek choti se galatfaimi….hamare rishte ko kis mood pe le aayi hai…….

A: (just looks at her with a pleaded face…..)

R: tumne ek baar bhi yeh nahi soacha ke baat kuch aur bhi ho sakti hai……..Armaan ek baar mujhe se khe kar to dekhte….(tears stars to roll down her cheek…….)

In the backround song Isqh leta hai kaise intehaan plays………..

Armaan tries to console her….but she is mad at him….

A: Ridhima……aab galti hogayi…….so hogay…aab maaf bhi kar dona……..plz…

R: (looks at him with tears in her eyes….)

A: (holds his ears…..in a very cute manner…....)

R: (in a angery voice….) tum har baar koi na koi galti karte hoo…….aur phir aise stupid se harkat kare sochte ho ke mein tumhe maaf kar dugi……(tears are stills rolling down her cheeks…….)

Then she goes  to him…….

R: lekin iss baar mein tumhe maaf nahi karungi…….

Then she goes and hugs Armaan……

R: I Hate You Armaan……I hate you……..

A: (just smile……as her hug proves that she has forgiven him…..)

A: I love you Ridhima……

R: I love you too Armaan……

Then they both pull out after some time….

A: (wipes off the tears of Ridhima……)

R: Accha….aab mujhe jana hoga……taiyari karni hai…aur tumhare liye khana bhi to bana na hai na……..

A: (just smiles…..) accha Ridhima tumse kuch puchna tha……

R: Kya baat hai Armaan……

A: Kya tumne mere accident ke baare mein mom….dad ko…..

R: Armaan zarasal…..woh itni tension mein……unhe phone karna hi bhul gayi…….lekin mein aaj unhe phone kar dungi……

A: Nahi Ridhima……tum unhe phone maat karna….

R: lekin kyun….

A: mein unhe pareshan nahi karna chata…..aur waise bhi bhabi pregnant hai…..hum unhe operation ke baad hi batayege…….

R: Thik hai Armaan…….

Then she starts to leave……..but she suddenly stops……and turns around….and finds Armaan holding Ridhima's duptta…..

A: (moves his head…..and calls her towards him…..)

R: (with a smile goes to him…..)

A: (gives her a soft kiss on her foerhead…..)

R: aab jau…….

A: Hum…….

Then she goes home…..

The scene shifts to evening…….Everything is ready for the surgery…….the O.T is ready……all the nurses are ready…….and all the assisting doctors are ready……

All the interns are also there……Dr. Keerti and Ridhima are having some discussion…….

Dr. Keerti: So Dr. Ridhima…..kya aap taiyar hai……?

R: Jee Dr. Keerti…..

Dr. Keerti: Toh phir chale……

R: Dr. Keerti kya mein ek baar Armaan se…….??

Dr. Keerti: Sure….par zara jaldi……

Then Ridhima goes to meet Armaan…….where nurses are getting him ready for surgery…..and Ridhima enters there…..by seeing her…they all goes out……

Ridhima goes close to Armaan……and doesn't say anything……and just stands there……..Armaan notices this…..

A: Kya hua……dar lag raha hai……??

R: (looks at him…..) Armaan……tum mere saath ho na…..??

A: Aree…yeh bhi koi puchne ke baat hai…….

R: tumhe mujhe par bharosa hai na…….??

A: jitna tumhe khud par bharosa hai…..uss se kahi zayada……..

R: Thank You Armaan……..

A: Aree....bas bas bas…..aab jao jakar taiyari karlo……

R: (give him a small smile and leaves from there….)

Now the scene shifts to the Operation Theater where they are bringing Armaan on the strecher……and Ridhima is walking with them….including Karan and Simran………along with Atul and Anjali…….

In the OT…..Ridhima is all set to start the operation……all the interns are sitting outside the OT….and talking the notes…..and Karan is walking here and there in front of the OT…..

Inside the OT….Ridhima starts the surgery….the atmosphere is all so quite….tensed…..and serious……everyone is worried……Ridhima is all concentrated into the surgery…as she doesn't want to make even a small lil mistake…..even Dr. Keerti is so shocked to see Ridhima so seriously do her work…..and is also very impressed……and after like one and half hour……Ridhima is done with the surgery and then she take a breath of relief……..Outside all the interns shouts in joy and happines……and claps for Ridhima…….then Simran goes to Karan…who is still worried as he still don't know that the surgery is done……so Simran goes and puts her hand on his shoulder……and karan turns around to find Simran…..

Karan: Simran…..kya hua…..?

Simran: Don't worry…..surgery is done sucessfully……..

By hearing that Karan also take a breath of relief…….

Ridhima goes out to wash her hands…..Dr. Keerti also comes there……

Dr. Keerti: Well done Dr.Ridhima…….

R: Thank You Dr.Keerti………

Dr. Keerti: Mujhe nahi pata tha….ki aap interns inte apna kam inti seriously bhi le sakte ho……..

R: (just nods down and smiles…..)

Dr. Keeti: Anyways congratulations………aur aap Armaan ko monitor karti rahiye ga…………

R: Jee Dr. Keerti….

i hope u guys like it...leave ur commets & suggestion........😳

Rani

Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
hope armaans fine
ar scenes were really swet
ridz surely is a dedicated doctor
-Dolly- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

amazing part

hope armaans fine
ar scenes were really swet
ridz surely is a dedicated doctor

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more... i will update soon....
Rani
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hiya ust cathed up wiv sum of ur parts n woow
great part hopefuly arman is fine nw
great updte very nce
updte soon

xxx
addicted2ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update!!! glad that the surgery is finally over! the AR scenes were really cute.. looking forward to Karan Simran romance now..! thanks for the pm and continue soon!
-Dolly- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet-niz

hiya ust cathed up wiv sum of ur parts n woow

great part hopefuly arman is fine nw
great updte very nce
updte soon

xxx

thankx 4 ur lovely comments....i really appreciate them....they really inspire me to right more and more.....
Rani
-Dolly- thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanaddict

awesome update!!! glad that the surgery is finally over! the AR scenes were really cute.. looking forward to Karan Simran romance now..! thanks for the pm and continue soon!

Rani